Umma?

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two pairs of eyes were staring at each other, a pair was icy and confused at the same time while the other pair was happy and innocent at the same time, they were sitting face to face, trying to get what’s in the other’s mind. Then suddenly, the older one turned around, grabbing her own head and shouted.

“HAAARRGHHH!!”

The younger one giggled and grabbing her own tiny head, imitating the older’s shout, “aaaalll!” the shout was cute but it didn’t help the older girl at all, “You! It was all because of you! Now I’m stressed!” The older girl pointed at the younger girl but the younger girl didn’t seem to understand the whole phrase, she just blinked several times with her own eyes, “Oojung doesn’t.. undelstand, Um..ma.”

Jessica felt her earth was shaking, “Y..you little creature can…talk?!” The younger girl nodded then she yawned, she snuggled on the pillow in her little basket and slowly drifted to the dreamland, leaving the older girl alone, zoning out.

“T…the baby can t…alk…?” Jessica stared at the tired face of the baby, the baby was sleeping peacefully and Jessica couldn’t lie, the baby was very cute and innocent at that time.

*TING TONG!*

The bell sound rang up her mind, Jessica shook her head and looked at the clock, 3 pm, “I don’t remember of having a pizza delivery…” Jessica talked to herself while moving her feet to the front door, trying to remember who would come at that time.

“Sorry, but I don’t order pizz…HWANG?!” The younger girl in glasses was shocked even more, “Ngg… Yeah…” The younger girl hung her head down again, didn’t see how panic Jessica was, the older girl now was biting four of her fingers in panic, “Ngg…”

“Can we start the tutor now?” The younger girl was literally just wanted to get the tutor over for the day so she readied herself to walk inside but two hands blocked her way, “NO!” The younger girl was startled, “Are we going to study somewhere else?” The younger girl tried to look over Jessica’s shoulder, “Yes! Eh No! Ngg Yes! Ngg, no no no! We’re studying here! Yes! Not at your home! Alright, you… JUST WAIT!”

*blam!*

The door was closed, the younger girl got confused, how impolite the older girl to her, but she just inhaled and exhaled deeply as she knew that it was Jessica’s residence, there was nothing she could do about it.

 

-

“Welcome.” The blonde opened her door fully and let Tiffany in, Tiffany whispered, “Excuse me…” made Jessica impressed at how well mannered the nerd in front of her but she kept mum as she saw Tiffany was admiring her interior, Jessica triumphantly smiled, “Yeah yeah, I know that my apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter