Sleeping Alone

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two girls were lying down on the bed, thick blankets covered their bodies and basins full of water were placed on the bedside tables, a doctor smiled towards the two girls before standing up and walked to the old woman who watched them.

“How are they, Doctor?” The doctor peeked over a bit, smiling when the girls shook their heads, signing the Doctor not to worsen the situation.

“They’re fine, Mrs. Jung.” The two girls bit their lips, nervous.

“I see. Well, thank you for coming here, my chauffeur will take you home.” The Doctor nodded, she gave a packet of medicine to Seohyun who was always ready beside Jung Tae Hee, then bowed before leaving the room Jessica and Tiffany shared.

“Ju Hyun, do you mind if I want to talk to these two alone?” Seohyun was startled a bit, it had been a while since Tae Hee became serious with her granddaughter, but she thought the Unnies had done something wrong, so she nodded, “I will be back to give the medicine in 2 hours, Mrs. Jung.”

“Mmm.” Seohyun mouthed ‘Fighting’ towards her two Unnies, then she walked backward, opened the door, left the room before slowly closed the door behind her.

“Jung Sooyeon.” The called girl pretended to be asleep, trying to use Tiffany’s trick, she closed her eyes tightly, resulting her face to be clutched cutely, what she didn’t know was Tae Hee was WAY smarter than Soojung, she cleared .

“Jung Sooyeon.” The Heiress faked snores, making Tiffany closed her eyes trying to hold her laugh back, the stupid Jung looked so stupid at the moment.

“JUNG SOOYEON WAKE UP!” Jessica bolted up, she opened her eyes wide, “Y-Yes, Grandma?”

“You two, sit up!” Tiffany quickly pushed the blanket from her body, leaned her body on the headboard, sitting straight.

The stupid Jung stared at her Grandma with puppy stare, which didn’t work out at all.

“Jung Sooyeon, can you explain what that red thing is on Hwang’s neck?” Tiffany cursed in her mind while Jessica bit her lips nervously, “Uh…”

“Answer properly like a Jung!” Tae Hee looked so angry, it was different with the times they saw Tae Hee angry when they first met weeks ago. The anger now sounded…even scarier since it consisted anger, care and disappointment all in one question.

“I’m sorry, Grandma…” The girl looked down and her girlfriend beside her was speechless too, they felt guilty.

“I don’t need you apologizing, I need you to explain.” Jessica looked up, “That’s… That’s a hickey. I did that to her.”

“What did I say at the first day you got here?”

Jessica could feel her eyes heated up, she hated the feeling, “You said that we shouldn’t do naughty business…”

“I’m disappointed, Jung Sooyeon. I said that to warn your friends but it turns out that my own granddaughter needs more warnings than her friends do.” Tae Hee looked at Tiffany, “I’m sorry for what my granddaughter did to you, Hwang.”

It got back to square one, Tae Hee didn’t call Tiffany in warm tone anymore. Jessica could feel a hot lone tear rolled down before dropping onto her lap.

“Grandma, it wasn’t her fault. It was my fault.” The usual cold tone was cracked, Jessica Jung cried in front of her Grandma.

“No, Grandma Jun…”

“Mrs. Jung.” Coldly, Tae Hee fixed the way Tiffany addressed her, it broke Tiffany’s heart, but they both did wrong.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Jung. It was my fault, I couldn’t control myself.” Tae Hee looked at Tiffany but then Jessica shouted, “What are you saying, Tiff? It was me. No, Grandma, don’t listen to her, it was my fault.”

“No, Jessi. It was my fault, I should’ve stopped you.”

“No! It was me who did that to you!”

“No! Mrs. Jung, it was my fault, please don’t blame Jessi on this.”

“What are you saying?! Grandma, please don’t listen to her! She wa…”

“SHUT UP YOU TWO!” The bickering couple shut their mouths.

“I don’t know how, you cover it with make up, your hair, or anything, just don’t EVER let that shown to everyone. Press will come tomorrow because of the news of Jung Heiress had back with a girlfriend had been spread. I thought you guys can go back to Korea tonight and held the press conference in Korea but thinking that you guys crossed the line today, it would be best to be held under my supervision.”

Jessica and Tiffany nodded, “We’re very sorry, Grandma…”

“You two aren’t allowed to sleep in one room anymore. Not before you two are officially married.”

“WHAT?!” The two girls shouted in unison, they automatically held each other’s hands, they couldn’t sleep well without each other.

“This is an order, ultimatum, whatever you call it. AND if I see you two in one room in Korea, I won’t be nice to you two anymore.”

“But Grandma, we’re both girls…”

“That’s why!” Tae Hee sighed before continuing, “Sooyeon, here, listen to me. Hhh…”

Tae Hee sat on the edge of the bed, she rubbed her temple tiredly, wrinkles were visible on her face, making Jessica and Tiffany frowned at how tired Tae Hee looked at the moment.

“Sooyeon, I’m sorry that you two can’t live like normal couples not because you two are a gay couple but also you two have something you two can’t leave wherever you guys are going. It’s your surname, Sooyeon.”

They both shot a questioning stare, “Jung has an Heiress not an Heir is an issue already. The Heiress being gay is another thing, your movements will be watched closely, especially you, Tiffany.” Tiffany heaved a relieving sigh, Tae Hee called her with her first name again.

“Then what are people gonna say if the Heiress’ girlfriend has a hickey on their first press conference? I know, hickeys are fine in young people but our investors aren’t that young.” Tae Hee looked at the young women with care was intense in her eyes, it made Jessica and Tiffany cried, they felt guiltier.

“I’ve covered you guys so much in press since your appearance in the annual party, many of them were asking. They might not saying anything to your face, Sooyeon. But they all made statements in front of press, many of them aren’t nice to hear, but I’ve covered them all. So now, please, I want, no, I demand you two to behave.” Jessica and Tiffany nodded, Tae Hee opened her arms.

“Come, hug me you two.” Jessica and Tiffany crawled quickly hugging Tae Hee, they three cried. Jessica and Tiffany due to the guilty feelings they felt while Tae Hee was because of the worry feelings she felt about her granddaughters.

“Forgive us, Grandma Jung…” Tae Hee looked at Tiffany before placing her hand atop of her head, “It’s okay. Just make sure that I won’t get this kind of information in the future, do you understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter