Get Closer

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long time, SORRY! But here, a longer update! :D

AUTHOR’S POV

“Taenggoo, Sunny, we are going to fetch Soojung, are you really sure you guys want to join?” Taeyeon and Sunny nodded while smiling, “We want to play with Soojung too.” Jessica sighed but she didn’t say anything, the other three girl knew that Jessica had something in her mind, especially Tiffany.

“Anything’s wrong, Jessi?” Jessica nodded, it was no use to lie to her girlfriend, “Yeah…” Tiffany smiled as she rubbed Jessica’s arm, tried to calm the older girl down.

“Pfffftt….” Sunny covered Taeyeon’s mouth because Taeyeon wanted to burst out in laugh, “Sorry, Sica…” The duo danshin shut their mouth because Jessica glared at her, well who wouldn’t glare, because of the stifled laugh from Taeyeon, Tiffany retracted her hand. And Jessica didn’t like that.

When the traffic light showed red light, Jessica turned her head to reading Tiffany, she used her hand to block Tiffany from reading, Tiffany creased her brow and turned around to see a smiling Jessica, Tiffany liked the view, no, she loved it.

“Why, Jessi?” Jessica smiled wider when Tiffany asked her, “Read it with one hand.” Then Jessica pulled Tiffany’s right hand, intertwined their fingers and used their intertwined hands to push the gear to D then Jessica held Tiffany’s hand until they arrived at the daycare.

Tiffany didn’t know why but that day, Jessica was very touchy, but she liked it. No, she loved it.

“See that? Learn from Sica! She’s so romantic!” Taeyeon pouted but when Taeyeon wanted to held Sunny’s hand, Sunny slapped her hand, “Why do you copy what Sica did AS SOON AS THAT? ARrrgghhh you don’t have any romantic senses!”

Taeyeon bit her lips as she cursed Jessica in her mind, ‘AAARGH WHY SHOULD SHE DO THAT?! SHE KNOW SUNNY WILL GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO SENSES OF ROMANTIC OR WHATEVER!’

When they arrived, Sunny and Tiffany walked in front of Taeyeon and Jessica, the younger girl smirked, “What kind of punishment do you get from Sunny?”

“You… did that intentionally?!”

“Of course, Ms. Have no Sense of Being Romantic.” Then Jessica ran before Taeyeon could hit her, “Yah you Icy !”

“At least I made my girl blushed when you didn’t!”

“Aish! SICA!” Then Jessica laughed as she hid behind Tiffany, while Taeyeon, ngg, she got caught by Sunny and now faking a very innocent smile, acted like nothing happened. She loved her Bunny too much to cause any troubles.

-

“Soojung!” Tiffany called as soon as she saw the cute girl was playing with an eye smiling girl, “Un..nie!” Soojung stood up and ran to Tiffany, Tiffany released Jessica’s hand from hers and held Soojung up.

“Pssht, so Tiffany chose Soojung over you? PFFFT.” Taeyeon came from out of nowhere but Jessica smiled, “It’s alright, because maybe I will choose Soojung over her. Your argument is invalid, not romantic Taengoo. HAHAHA!”

Taeyeon sighed, it was the nth time she lost in arguments with Jessica, Sunny saw this, she hugged Taeyeon from the side, “You know Sica, she’s just that annoying, come on.” Then smile came into Taeyeon’s face as soon as she saw Sunny’s smile, then Taeyeon followed Sunny to Soojung, who was already telling both of her ‘parents’ about her day.

“…Oojung played with blockcssh!” Jessica smiled but then her smile turned into an evil one, “It’s S.”

“Yessh! Eessh!” Jessica inhaled deeply as she patted Soojung’s head, “S.”

“Eesh.” Soojung smiled innocently.

Then they stared at each other, “S.” Jessica leaned closer to Soojung.

“Esh.” Soojung stepped forward to Jessica. Their faces gotten closer as they stared at each other, trying to win the debate.

Tiffany who was between them used her hand to break their stare competition, “Yak! Cut! S or Esh, at least we all know what Soojung means.” Jessica turned around to protest but she shut when Tiffany pinched her side, she cringed in pain while Soojung giggled at the view.

 “Thank you, Un..nie!” Tiffany smiled as she realized that Soojung had learned many basic good things such as standing for her argument and thanking just like what Tiffany taught her.

“You’re always welcome.” Then Tiffany held Soojung up, “You are growing so fast, Soojung, you’re getting heavier!” Soojung giggled but her giggle stopped when Jessica came again with her revenge, “Fat.”

Soojung turned her head to Tiffany, “Unnie, what ish f..at?” Tiffany stomped at Jessica’s feet, “It’s your Mom, she has a big tummy so it’s her!” Soojung nodded understandingly when Jessica now was already crouching, rubbing her feet while closing her eyes, “Tiff, it hurts…”

Then a pat on her shoulder made Jessica turned around, it was Sulli with a tissue, Jessica was sweating while rubbing her feet.

“Aawww what a smart girl!” Taeyeon patted Sulli’s head which made Sulli blushed, beside Jessica, Tiffany and Soojung, no one really wanted to play with her because she was an orphan.

Sunny crouched beside Jessica and asked Sulli, “Hey little girl, what’s your name?” Sulli grabbed a little of Jessica’s shirt, no wonder she was kinda unfriendly to the strangers, but Jessica smiled to calm Sulli down, “It’s okay Jinri, they are my friends.” Sulli smiled at the mention of friends.

But before Sulli could answer, another little girl was already between Sunny and Sulli, “Jinli ish my…fliend!” Jessica rolled her eyes, “Soojung, stop being a hero when actually they won’t do any harms to Sulli, they only wanna know her name.”

Soojung stopped spreading her arms to defend Sulli, she turned around to Tiffany while blushing, embarrassed because she was wrong, she thought Taeyeon and Sunny were another people who wanted to bully Sulli. Sulli smiled thankfully to Soojung and introduced herself.

“Aigoo, what a clever kid, I bet you don’t live with Jessica, because Jessica isn’t as smart as you.” Jessica glared at big mouth Taeyeon but Taeyeon smiled innocently to Jessica, Sunny laughed while Tiffany giggled at the sentence Taeyeon let out.

Soojung and Sulli nodded together but actually, the only knew clever and smart.

“Sshul, is it about..mangoessh?” Sulli nodded with serious expression, “Affirmative, Soojung. Don’t worry, you have my promise!” Soojung smiled as she held Sulli’s hand. Then Sulli smiled at the contact, both of them holding hands and helped each other walking steadily until they got into Jessica’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter