Confession

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

While the handkerchief Siwon handed was still hanging up in the air, there was another handkerchief that fell onto the pool, Jessica’s.

“I’ll go and hug her if I were you.” A sudden appearance from someone she barely knew startled the Heiress, but she frowned when she saw that Tiffany took the handkerchief while hers was now in the pool, all wet and useless.

“She has Siwon already, Seohyun-ssi.” Seohyun sat on the wooden chair that she spotted at the poolside, “He isn’t the one she expected.”

“How can you know?”

Stating as if it was the fact that even toddlers would know, Seohyun squinted her eyes in the dark, “You aren’t a girl, aren’t you?”

“I am.” Still upset, Jessica answered sharply.

“Alright, let me rephrase this OBVIOUS situation for you. You are crying because of someone dear to you and someone comes for you, who you think it will be?” Jessica shrugged, “Yes, you won’t know but a very big part of you want that one who made you cry, no?”

“Aah… You’re so smart, Seohyun-ssi…”

“I’m not, and… it’s more like you’re the dumb here.” Seohyun uncrossed her legs and stood up, “Stop the honorific, Unnie, I may be related to you by next time we meet.”

“Huh?”

“Hyunnie!” A voice called the girl beside her from afar, Jessica turned her head around to see that the caller was someone she knew, “You’re with Yoong?!”

Seohyun just raised her hand and waved while she walked back to her crush. Her steps got lighter as she got closer to her crush, none other but Im Yoona.

“Tsch, that girl is so mute how can she handle an active deer like Yoong? Love is funny. Hahaha.” Jessica laughed at her own thought but then her eyes flew to the scene before her, there were other two persons, laughing.

One was sitting on the wooden chair like Seohyun did, and the guy before her was telling a story that was very interesting since Jessica could see that once in a while, Tiffany was smiling.

Jessica made up her mind, she had fought SO HARD to keep her relationship with Tiffany, why backing off now?

Tightened up the grip on the coat, trying to look for extra courage, Jessica walked to her lover and unwanted guy.

Siwon noticed her, maybe he did for a while, but now he looked up, “Oh, Jessica, I, I really didn’t do anything, it was just I found her here and I thou…” Jessica nodded firmly, and it was enough to shut Siwon up. The power of the house owner.

Meanwhile, Jessica could see that Tiffany looked away after glancing back to look at her, the girl must be really upset.

“Tiff…” Tiffany just huffed and stood up, smiled to Siwon, “Thanks for accompanying me, I’ll return the handkerchief later, Siwon.”

It stabbed Jessica’s heart, especially when Siwon made a funny gesture letting Tiffany walked by with a small laugh, “Tiff.”

This time, Jessica caught up. Right away.

“Tiff.”

There was no answer, even the latter quickened her pace.

“O my God, Tiffany Hwang!” While running, even though she hated it, Jessica kicked her heels away, one was left on where she took it off and one was kicked into the pool. Poor pool.

With no heels, Jessica caught Tiffany’s hand easily, “I don’t know if you can run that fast in heels…”

Tiffany didn’t even look at Jessica, even though her heart was moved a bit when she heard Jessica’s pants, the girl really tried hard to catch up.

“Let’s talk.”

The latter kept mum.

“Alright, I’ll do the talk, you listen, okay?”

No answer came from the pink lover’s mouth.

Jessica sighed, she cautiously took a hold of Tiffany’s pinky finger, gently she led Tiffany to the chair. It was like the first time they held hands, she wondered how long it was since they felt that way? Electricity and pumping chests, how long it was?

Time seemed to pause when they fought, they hated so much when they had to be distanced from each other. Holding hands had became habit for them, kisses on the cheek and forehead, but when they fought, by a simple touch like that, it reminded how in love they were with each other. Now they knew why they hated fighting.

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoungie, look at me.” Tiffany looked up, then the girl opened , together with Jessica, “Sorry…”

They hung their heads down, feeling guilty towards each other, “No, it’s me, I’m sorry that I blamed you about Soojung… Our baby is too naughty to be in our sights 24/7, I should’ve known that.”

By the mention, ’Our baby’, Tiffany couldn’t help but smiling, she liked it.

And seeing Tiffany’s smile, the older girl smiled along, “What’s so funny?”

“No…” Tiffany held her smile and it got cuter every time their eyes met, Jessica sat down on the ground, crossing her legs, so not lady like, but she didn’t care.

“Jessi, you can’t sit there, your Grandma will scold you.” Tiffany reached out to pull Jessica from the ground.

“But I’m tired standing uuuppppp!” The older girl whined as she kept sitting down on the ground, and now even pushing Tiffany back on the chair.

Tiffany smiled at the cute scene before her, it reminded her of Soojung. It was mysterious for her who influenced who.

The younger girl didn’t know if Jessica was that guilty to do even aegyo or the girl was just really tired standing up. But the girl before her was very adorable with her nasal voice trying to sit on the ground.

“Alright, do whatever you want, but don’t tell me that I haven’t warned you, okay?” Jessica smiled and nodded several times, if Tiffany wasn’t mad, she wanted to pinch her elastic cheeks of her girlfriend for being too cute.

Their hands were still connected from trying to get Jessica up, when Tiffany wanted to retract her hands back onto her lap, Jessica held them, not so tight but not loosing up, and Tiffany let her girlfriend held her hands too. Their hands were clasped together on Tiffany’s lap.

Then Tiffany realized that, she also missed the warm hands of the ice princess.

“So?” Jessica took a deep breath before starting, “I’m sorry, for blaming you, for yelling at you, for not believing in you, for not following you to the damned pool and let the damned guy got to you first, for, oh! Here, put this on, I bring this for you.” The dumb Jessica just realized that Tiffany rubbed her bare shoulders, with only spaghetti straps, from time to time, so Jessica stood up, putting the coat on then sat again on the ground with a proud cheeky grin of hers.

“You brought that for me?” Jessica nodded then she held Tiffany’s hands again, rubbing the fingers with her own thumb now.

“Alright, anything else you wanna tell me?” Jessica frowned cutely as she heard the monotonous tone from her girlfriend, while Tiffany was laughing all so evilly inside, dumb Jessica admitting her fault was quite rare for her.

“Uh… What else did I do wrong? Hmm…”

“You didn’t console me.”

“Oh yes, that…” Jessica never finished her sentence.

“You ASKED me with a very impolite tone.”

And again, “Aah yeah, that…”

“You didn’t try to listen to my explanation.”

Another again, “Oh that was bec…”

“You were jealous.”

“Ah yes that… NO I DON’T!” Now she finished with a red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter