Announcement -Sorry :(

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oooh, i can see you guys are frowning, thinking that i might be gone for hiatus or something... HAHAHA! Here's the update! :D

AUTHOR’S POV

It was a sunny day when Jessica sat in front of Park Min Young. They were sipping their drinks with no words exchanged between them. Jessica stirred her hot caramel coffee while sipping it once in a while, she felt bad for not starting any conversations, but she just didn’t know what to say. She was never been like this with Tiffany.

Park Min Young checked her phone for two seconds before staring at Jessica, she stared at the blonde hair that perfectly fall, the fair smooth skin Jessica had, the bright icy yet warmest pair of eyes and lastly the perfect pink thin lips. The older girl shook her head while smiling, she was just imagining if the girl in front of her could feel the same like she did, admiration and love.

“Oh? A cup of Caramel coffee? You never ordered that before when you visited the office.” Jessica looked startled but she managed to smile a bit before answering the question, “Hmm… You have a good memory. I used to like Americano because of its bitterness because that was what I always felt about lovers. But then I got to know someone who is sweet yet has something behind the sweetness, she has something that unseen, the bold character, a good person, a dependable one, but she is too shy to show it, like this caramel coffee. The caramel give sweet sensation but at the same time, the boldness of coffee taste never left our tongues when we sip it and again, the sweetness covers it very well. A very well balanced coffee, perfect I must say.”

Park Min Young got slightly open, she never thought she would get THAT long answer, “Ohh…” That was the only thing that she could manage to say after listening to the explanation of caramel coffee, Jessica’s new favorite drink.

Jessica smiled after she explained then she sipped her drink again, she found herself blushing because every sip of the coffee, reminded her of her girlfriend, Tiffany. She ordered the drink intentionally, she didn’t want let no trace of Tiffany in her meeting with Park Min Young. She just didn’t want.

“You smile.” The older girl pointed to the younger one, the younger one smiled even more, she wiped her lips with the napkin, “This drink reminds me of her.” The smile on Park Min Young’s face fell, “Who?” Park Min Young knew the person but she wanted to know if Jessica had heart to rub it on her face.

“Tiffany. She was the one I described, she is the one who introduced me to this coffee, I didn’t like it at first, but then seeing her drinking it with such bright smiles, who don’t want to try? So I gave a shot and BAM, this is my favorite coffee now. Love changes people, eh?”

Park Min Young couldn’t control her expression anymore, “Are we hanging out to talk about your girlfriend?” Jessica chuckled, “No, but talking about her has become a habit to me, I just can’t help it. I’m sorry if you don’t feel comfortable with the topic.”

Park Min Young kept mum as she called the waiter, she ordered food for them, she seemed mad and Jessica didn’t seem to care, that was what she wanted, she wanted to show Park Min Young that she had no chance.

While lifting her cup to her lips, Jessica smirked, ‘Sorry Min Young Unnie, but I can’t let you feel like you can win against Tiffany, I can’t hurt her. One more shot, Sica-ah.’

“Min Young Unnie, you see this necklace of mine, it has the initial of my name SY, right? Will Tiffany be happy if I buy her the initial of her name MY?” Min Young choked on her spaghetti, “Ehem. Yeah. I think so.”

Jessica pushed the glass of water to Min Young’s direction while smiling sweetly, “Will you help me choosing for Tiffany, please?”

Park Min Young gulped the whole water in the glass, she was red as she nodded, “Okay.” Jessica smiled then she tapped a button on her phone before calling the waiter to pay for their foods and drinks.

-

-With Siwon and Tiffany-

“See? I didn’t lie, right? She’s with another girl!” Tiffany kept silenced, she was like boring holes at the two women at the table in a café.

“Tiffany?” Tiffany turned her head to Siwon, “What?”

“I didn’t lie to you…” Siwon was like a boy who was feeling sorry to his Noona and it melt Tiffany, “Yes you didn’t, thank you for telling me this. I will ask Jessica tonight, now, if you excuse me…”

Siwon saw a message on his phone, ‘Hold her longer.’

“No!” Tiffany looked at Siwon quizzically so Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter