Sweet Revenge

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Awkward silence was what happened after the sudden appearance of Soojung. Tiffany froze on her spot, Jessica now got her eyes fully opened and Soojung stared at them with confuse obvious on her face.

Slowly, really slowly, Tiffany moved her lips from Jessica’s neck onto the object beside her lover’s neck, buried her lips deep on the softness of the pillow. Then she faked a snore.

“Oh, Mommy ish ashleep?” Being a good daughter, Soojung climbed the bed, making Jessica cursed even more because Tiffany LEFT HER ALONE by pretending to be sleeping, then the little Soojung pulled the blanket, covered her Mommy’s body with the blanket, innocently.

“Tiff…” Jessica whispered and an index finger came onto her lips, “Sssh, Mommy ish ashleep, Umma. Umma you’lre ssho noisshy.” If Jessica didn’t have Tiffany on the top of her, she might be knocking her daughter on her head because of what the baby girl said.

All Jessica said was a whisper while Soojung lectured her with much louder voice yet she acted like Jessica was the loud one.

“Umma, I want to healr bedtime stolriesh!” Jessica stared at Soojung in horror, “No, I’m not good in telling stories.”

“UUUMMMMAA~” Jessica rolled her eyes, this girl whined four times louder than the tone she used to call Tiffany yet when Jessica wanted to reply, “Ssssh, Mommy ish ashleep, Umma…”

Jessica wanted to cry her heart out loud, then she felt a shake on the top of her body, TIFFANY WAS FREAKING STIFLING HER LAUGH. She pointed to Tiffany with her brow, yet Soojung didn’t even look at her.

Tiffany shook harder as she tried even more to stifle her laugh. It pissed her girlfriend.

“Yah!” Jessica shoved Tiffany’s body to the other side of the bed, smart Tiffany whined, “Nnggh…” Soojung quickly patted her Mommy’s to get her Mommy back asleep while her other hand hit her Umma’s thigh, “Umma ish bad!”

“What?”

“Ssht!”

“What?! She is awa…”

Soojung glared at Jessica and it successfully made Jessica groaned in defeat, her glare somehow reminded Jessica of Tiffany’s. So scary.

“I’m going to bath.” Soojung didn’t even spare a glance, she pulled the blanket to cover her Mommy’s body and started to sing a lullaby, “Twinkle twinkle little shtaaallrrr~” She really thought that Tiffany was asleep.

“Twinkle twinkle little shtaaaallrrr~”

Jessica, who was taking her towel from the wardrobe peeked over and waited for the continuance of the song.

“Twinkle twinkle litttttleee sshtaaaalllrr~”

“You’ve repeated that 3 times already.” Soojung turned around so her back faced Jessica and continued brushing her Mommy’s upper arm, “Twinkle twinkle littlee ssshttaaallrr~”

“How I wonder what you are~” Jessica continued the lyrics but Soojung faced her with her index finger on her lips, “HSSSHHT!”

“Oh my God. HHHHH… OKAY! I’m GOING TO BATH! Don’t dare to come to me when your Mommy scolds you! Grrr!” Childishly Jessica stuck her tongue out and left the baby girl, “Hihihi.” Soojung giggled at her Umma but then she frowned.

She had no one to be her guardian if her Mommy was angry with her.

She brushed her Mommy’s fringe once then pecked her lips, “Mommy pleasshe never anglry anymolre, and let me eat mangoesh molre, Amen. Anyway, Mommy’s blreath ishn’t nice today. Huft! Good night, Mommy…” She wiped her own lips because the alcohol JeTi shared from before felt bitter on her lips.

Then Soojung lay down beside her Mommy and gripped a fistful of Tiffany’s shirt, then closed her eyes, wanted to sleep.

Minutes passed and soft snore was heard, one eye was opened, then a pair of them really opened wide, Tiffany looked at the little angel beside her, she wanted to peck Soojung’s lips, but she pouted, she remembered that Soojung disliked the scent and the taste.

She swore she wouldn’t consume alcohol anymore, she brushed Soojung’s hair then gently put a pillow underneath Soojung’s head, so she could sleep comfortably, then she headed to her pink big bag, taking a towel from there, wanting to take a quick warm bath before really going to sleep, and she took note that she had to brush her teeth.

Her head was a bit dizzy but the sudden appearance of Soojung wiped all the dizziness away, she sighed in relief, hoping Soojung didn’t see anything inappropriate. And she cursed herself for being like that, she really forgot that they had Soojung in the room, well, they left Soojung with Seohyun and Yoona before but the duo might be leaving since it was late and Soojung was asleep already.

Who knew that the little girl could wake up and pee?

After taking her pink toothbrush she headed to the bathroom, just when she wanted to knock, Jessica opened the bathroom door with towel wrapped around her body, not doing a very good work since the towel couldn’t even cover her cleavage well, not to mention the cheeks that showed up when Jessica took the pink toothbrush that Tiffany dropped.

“Tiff?” Yes, Tiffany was dazed, after the session they had before and alcohol which still affected her, Tiffany had reasons to daze. Okay. Jessica was hot. Okay. That was that. And Tiffany gulped.

Jessica chuckled a bit at the view, well, she was the ert yet now her lover was gawking at her, “Baby…?”

The playful older one purred lowly, and she knew how Tiffany almost let out a moan when Jessica came closer. The older girl closed the gap of her soft mounds and Tiffany’s lower arms.

The lower arms that were crossed in front of her chest, holding her toiletries tight in her hands, Tiffany gripped them real hard as if they would be dropped if Jessica pressed her body again at hers once again.

“Y-yes…?” Tiffany couldn’t let her eyes wandered to anywhere else, but her lover’s wet chest, and below.

“Tiff, my eyes are up here…”

“Y-yeah…” But the girl didn’t even look up, even worse, her lower lips, which became dry in another sec Jessica came closer.

“Revenge time, Tiff…” Jessica peeked that Soojung was really asleep, dangerously she pecked Tiffany’s lips then made a trail of kisses onto the pulse point of Tiffany, Tiffany moaned then she covered with her hand, realizing what she just did.

The toiletries were all dropped on the ground when Tiffany closed her eyes, biting her lips hard and almost fell if Jessica didn’t support her by her waist.

Then Jessica whispered something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter