Appa's Feeling

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“Alright, that’s all for today, don’t forget to review for the final quiz before the final test. Jessica Jung, may I have a word with you?” Jessica stopped tidying up her things and looked up, she nodded then quickly put her pencil case into her bag.

Tiffany bit her lips, she hoped her Dad wouldn’t say anything bad to her girlfriend, meanwhile, Taeyeon and Sunny stood as close as they could, obviously eavesdropping.

“Yes, Mr. Hwang?” Jessica gulped inwardly, she had to look good in front of Mr. Hwang, not just because he was a respective Professor but also a very potential Father in Law In the future, Jessica chuckled at her own thought in her mind.

“I see that you are progressing rapidly, I think my daughter shouldn’t have to tutor you anymore.” Mr. Hwang scanned the whole class as he saw there were still some students in the class, but as soon as his eyes met theirs, they bowed politely then went away.

Jessica slightly frowned, she started getting very used to study with Tiffany by her side, “But I still can study together with Tiffany, right?” Suddenly, Mr. Hwang cleared his throat, Taeyeon and Sunny looked at him and smiled sheepishly, they pumped their fists to Jessica and mouthed Hwaiting.

Taeyeon and Sunny left the class, leaving their best friend with her girlfriend and Mr. Hwang.

“What I was saying, I know that you’re in a relationship with Tiffany.” Jessica gulped, beads of nervous slowly tried to get out from her skins. She was hell nervous with what Mr. Hwang would say.

“I don’t mind with girl and girl relationship.” A relieved sigh was heard, Mr. Hwang glared at Jessica, Jessica dumbly shook her head and pointed to behind her, it was Tiffany, rubbing her chest and relief was all over her face. Mr. Hwang smiled, Jessica also smiled, but then Mr. Hwang diverted his gaze on Jessica which made the Blonde girl suddenly turned serious again.

“But I do mind if she has to be with a girl with bad reputation academically. I want you to prove that you can pass the final test without Tiffany’s helps, take this as a test to get my permission, I want a diligent and hardworking person for my daughter, any question?”

Learning from the last meeting she had with Mr. Hwang, she shook her head obediently, “No, Sir. I will try my best to get the best mark I can get for the final tests.”

“Good, my eyes never leave you.” Mr. Hwang fixed his tie and put his heavy books into his bag.

Bluntly, Jessica blurted out, “Is my beauty such a distraction, Sir?”

Tiffany gasped behind her girlfriend, Jessica quickly covered while Mr. Hwang glared at the Blonde, “…………What a nice weather we have today, Sir. Have a good day, thank you, bye bye.”

In split of second, Jessica was already in front of her desk, got her bag and ran outside, leaving Tiffany with her Dad.

“Fany, seriously, what do you see in her?” The gaze from Mr. Hwang was different from what he gave in the class, this time was very warm and gave vibes of Father’s care.

Tiffany walked to her Dad and helped him putting the books into his bag, “She may be silly and blunt but she has the heart everyone wish to have, Dad. Trust me, I don’t just fall for anyone, she’s the one, Dad. We will prove it to you, be patient, okay?”

Mr. Hwang zipped the bag then looked at his daughter, “I trust you, even her family, I trust them, I’m a good friend of her Dad, I know her Dad. But, who I don’t trust is her.”

“Not yet, Dad, don’t make any conclusions that quick, okay?” Tiffany smiled to her Dad, she knew her Dad would be softened.

Mr. Hwang sighed, the eye smile was too much, remind him so much about his wife, Mrs. Hwang.

“I don’t take conclusion by seconds or days, I have her records in my office, complete with proofs every time she made ruckuses or messes.”

Tiffany smiled even more, “People changes, Dad. Even you said that she is progressing, means, she is changing into a better person now, right? Give her chances, Dad. She won’t disappoint you, we won’t.”

“So you’re with her in this?” Tiffany nodded, “Yes, there’s no way I will leave her studying alone, she’s getting better but she’s new in studying, if you want her to pass the exam, she will, but if you order me to leave her and let her study alone, I’m sorry I can’t. She’s always stand by me, so will I.” Tiffany smiled once more, tip toed and pecked her Dad’s cheek, “I’m going, she and Soojung are waiting for me.”

With the words delivered perfectly, Mr. Hwang knew that people changes and that mess maker he knew as Jessica had change his daughter into a better person. A confident one.

Maybe he should give her a chance, a real chance.

-

“A B C D E F G H J K L M N O P!” Tiffany happily clapping as Soojung and Jinri sang the song they learned at the daycare while Jessica mumbled grumpily for the nth time, Nicole had to accompany Hyoyeon for business matter. That was why Jinri would play in her apartment until evening. Jessica didn’t hate Jinri, but still, she didn’t let Jinri got too close to her little princess, Soojung.

Right after they arrived at the apartment parking lot, Jessica didn’t even open the door for Tiffany but she picked Soojung up first, “No no, Jinri, you’re going out from that side.” Jessica didn’t let Jinri got too close to Soojung.

Tiffany saw it and chuckled, didn’t want to make Jinri sad, she took Jinri with her, “Jinri wants mango ice cream?” Jinri nodded, with the tempting offer, she completely forgot how jealous Jessica sounded before.

Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter