Oops

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fasten your seatbelt.

AUTHOR’S POV

A girl shouted to the phone while her free hand a cute black fur ball. I mean, a black dog.

“NO! I have Ginger already, Sica! No!” The mentioned black Poodle walked to his owner and sat beside the petite girl, like marking that he was the only dog who could get Taeyeon’s attention.

“But we can’t leave this dog here in park, Taeng!”

“Then you keep it!” Ginger now rolled on the floor, his tummy now faced Taeyeon’s soft hand, made Taeyeon squealed inside, she immediately rubbed where Ginger stocked his food, his quite chubby tummy. There was no way she would get rid of Ginger for another dog.

“I live in Apartment, Taeng, you know the rules. Tiff, stop staring like I was the one who threw away this dog!”

“Keeepp ittt Keeep iitttt pleeeaseee!”

Taeyeon stifled her laugh when she heard a loud whine from her friend, Tiffany Hwang. She never knew that the Brunette could be that whiny. Maybe there were some sides that Tiffany only showed to her girlfriend, Jessica.

“UUUMMAAA!!! HUWAAA~”

Taeyeon couldn’t hold her laugh again, “HAHAHA! Sica, you have to keep that dog, Soojung’s there, right?”

“Taeng, you shouldn’t be laughing, help me! Soojung… Aigooo, don’t cry… Want mango ice cream?”

“No! Ooojung wantsh thish!”

Taeyeon bet that Soojung was pointing at the dog, she wondered how cute was actually that dog?

“Sica, I’m thinking of taking Ginger for a walk, which park are you at?”

“The park near my apartment, get your and Ginger’s here, Now!”

The oldest but dorkiest girl laughed as Jessica hung up, she put Ginger on leash, “Let’s have some fun, Ginger.”

Ginger barked loudly as it wiggled its tail happily.

-

Tiffany was hugging the dog while Soojung kept tugging Jessica’s coat, “Umma umma pleeeaasssheee..”

“Soojung, we can’t bring animals into the apartment…”

Soojung didn’t care, she kept tugging while giving Jessica cute lost puppy stares, “But it’ssh cold here, Umma… it’s gonna dieee!”

Jessica sighed for the nth time, she turned her head to Tiffany for reinforcement but she only got another two pairs of puppy eyes, “Tiff!”

“Soojung’s right, Jessi! Look at him, so cute, so fit in my arms, look, aw kiyeopta!” Tiffany squealed when the dog turned its head and looked at Tiffany innocently with its big round eyes.

“Sica!” Taeyeon jogged with Ginger beside her, she walked then let Ginger walked by its own. But, Ginger walked to the stray dog in Tiffany’s arms.

“Taeyeon, I swear to God if Ginger bites my cute newfound dog, I will fry Ginger and feed it to another dogs!” Jessica and Taeyeon gulped, Jessica quickly ran to raging Tiffany, stopping Tiffany while Taeyeon quickly got Ginger to her side.

Soojung diverted her attention from the newfound puppy to Ginger. Different with the puppy she was asking her Mom to be kept by her, Ginger was black, with also black eyes, bigger and actually as tall as, if not taller than, Soojung if Ginger stood with its two feet.

“Doesh it bite?”

Taeyeon shook her head, “Nope, he’s a very good dog. Ginger, anjo!”

Obediently, Ginger sat on the grass, looking around while its tail wiggled once in a while. Soojung clapped her hands as if Ginger just did something incredible like…….cooking fried rice with its tail.

But while Soojung was being amused with just a seat position from Ginger, Taeyeon was being more than proud because she could show a potential talent of smartness from Ginger.

“Taeng, you should help me, not playing with Ginger.” Jessica reminded the reason why she called Taeyeon before, Taeyeon slapped her forehead comically, giggled ahjummaly then walked to where Jessica and Tiffany were seated. Ginger still sat while its eyes followed its owner, it wouldn’t move anywhere until Taeyeon told it to.

“Since this dog is cute and I’m a dog lover…”

“YES! OKAY TAENG! It will be nice too if you get Ginger a friend too, right? OKAY!” Jessica pumped up her fist then nodded but Taeyeon shook her head, “It’s not me who will take Ginger home but this thing.”

“YAH! I’m not a thing!” Tiffany glared as Taeyeon pointed her finger towards her, Taeyeon chuckled cutely, “Hahaa I mean this Tiffany, she will take this dog home.”

“Huh? OH RIGHT! Then Soojung can play with it, right?” Soojung stopped staring at Ginger when she heard her name was mentioned, she walked to the trio adult she didn’t understand, “Oojung wantsh it! Oojung wantsh it!”

Soojung stomped on her feet which made Jessica sighed again, “Tiff? Please?”

Tiffany thought for a while, she never really thought about having a dog in her home especially when these months, she spent most of her time at Jessica’s apartment.

Jessica crouched beside Soojung, “Soojung, rule number 3.” Soojung nodded then Jessica willingly helping Soojung to sit on the bench beside Tiffany and the stray dog, Soojung looked at Tiffany with her best pleading stare, “Pleeaseee Mommyyy….”

“Uhh…”

“Tiff…. C’mon…” Even Jessica, followed Soojung with her weird unique puppy stares.

“Moooommmmyyy Faaannyyy~” Soojung swayed her body to the right and to the left while clasping her hands, begging to confused Tiffany.

“Tiff….” Jessica pouted, yes that faced Jessica Jung pouted.

“…………………Alright………”

“YEAY!” The trio danced messily together, they didn’t even know how but they managed to make a circle by holding hands with each other and started jumping together.

“WO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter