Bad News

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two girls were in another argument with a bored looking little girl staring at them.

“No, no no!!” Tiffany shifted her seat further as the staff from the optic tried to take off her glasses and put the lenses on her beautiful eyes.

The staff sighed as he looked at the other girl, Jessica smiled a bit, “Tiffany, if you want to be beautiful, you need to sacrifice a bit.” Tiffany glared at Jessica, “PUTTING SOMETHING ON MY EYES ISN’T A BIT!”

“Me… want…Ice…cleam!” Soojung was already staring at the ice cream vendor just right in front of the optic.

The two turned their head on Soojung, Jessica smiled, she called the one of the vendor there and ordered for Soojung, she understood that the baby girl might be just bored waiting for something she hadn’t understood yet.

Then after that Jessica calmly stated, “They are called lenses and you will use them. Put it on, Sir.”

“YEAH! WHATEVER THEY ARE! NO!” The staff stopped moving his hand forward to put the soft lenses on the Brunette’s eyes.

Then the staff interrupted them, “I’m sorry Ma’am, but if this woman doesn’t want to use lenses, I think you need to step aside, there are many customers waiting…” The staff stopped as he saw Jessica was glaring at him, but then Jessica smiled, “Alright, I got an idea. You, put the lenses on her eyes, I’ll help. Soojung, move aside.” Soojung willingly standing up and walked further as she waved at terrified Tiffany while her other hand was already filled with a cone of ice cream which she held tight, “H…wa…iting Un…nie!”

Tiffany dramatically stretched her hand to Soojung, “Soojung, you’re the only sane human here, help me…” Jessica scoffed, “Don’t include your little sister in this case.” Jessica stood up as she nodded to the staff, “She is your daug…Wh… WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Tiffany was panic when she felt a sudden warmness behind her and a voice just right behind her right ear, “Holding you so you will STAY STILL.”

Jessica was doing a back hug to Tiffany, then she nodded to the staff, the staff gulped, he was afraid that his hand would be yanked again by the Brunette, but miraculously, the Brunette stayed still, too stiff for a human movement actually.

The brunette froze when a pair of slender arms circled her body, holding her tightly at her waist and those hands clasped just in front of her stomach, not to mention a nice feeling she felt from the softness and warmness from behind her, Jessica gave her that feeling. Tiffany became stiff, she even unconsciously held her breath as if she let out her breath, the warmness would be gone.

Few seconds after that, she felt that the staff in front of her was already taking off her glasses and she felt like she was being watched. Tiffany peeked to her right side, Jessica was smiling to her, trying to calm her down, that… didn’t help. She felt more nervous under those warm eyes staring at her innocently. Wait, what was that? She could see Jessica’s cheeks got reddened, or was it just her imagination since her sight now wasn’t as good as when the glasses hadn’t taken off?

“Look here, Miss.” The staff asked Tiffany to look at him but seeing one of the lenses was on his finger, Tiffany closed her eyes tight, “Open your eyes wide, it won’t hurt, I swear.” Tiffany looked afraid but then she heard, “Trust him, Tiff.” Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and soon one of the lenses was now on her right eyes, successfully put on.

The staff smiled as he ordered Tiffany to blink, “Is it hurt?” Tiffany shook her head, “Now cover your other eyes and see the words on the poster there, is it clear?” Tiffany did as she was instructed, she nodded again, “Good, now for your other eye.” Tiffany could feel the hug from Jessica was loosen up, she didn’t feel afraid anymore, it didn’t hurt but she swore she would miss the warmness.

Pats came onto her head, “Good girl. Proceed to the next step please.” The staff nodded as he instructed Tiffany to open her left eye widely, “Good, wait… okay! Now blink, is it hurt?” Tiffany shook her head, “Good! How is it? Clear? Or how?”

Tiffany was instructed to read the poster far away from then and she did well, “Good, I guess that’s it. Don’t forget to wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter