The Pendants

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since i love you guys....here's the fast update! And the drama...urgh.

AUTHOR’S POV

“Tiff?” A call from Jessica made crying Tiffany turned around.

Tiffany weakly answered, “Your Mom’s office, huh?”

Felt intimidated, Jessica talked back, “…How about you? What are you doing here hugging with Siwon?”

The two lovers walked closer to each other, one was crying while one was trying to not while her heart was already broken into pieces at the scene before her.

“Siwon took me here to see A LIAR WITH ANOTHER GIRL!” Tiffany pushed Jessica while Jessica tried to hug her, “Don’t!”

Jessica moved closer to Tiffany, “No, Tiff, this isn’t like what you think… Tiff…”

“Go.”

“Tiff?”

“DON’T TOUCH ME! GO AWAY!”

Jessica raised her hands in defeat but she pleaded, “Let me explain.”

“Explain what? Explain HOW IN LOVE YOU ARE WITH MIN YOUNG UNNIE?!” Tiffany shouted her lungs out, she cried endlessly, her shoulders shook as the sobs came out from her heart.

“No, Tiffany, hear me out, listen to me, I can explain everything.”

“No. I don’t want to hear anything from you, YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU LIED TO ME! I HATE YOU JUNG JESSICA!” Tiffany pointed to Jessica’s chest and pushed her then walked away.

A shout from Jessica made Tiffany stopped her way, “YOU LIE TOO! YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL BELIEVE IN ME WHATEVER HAPPENS RIGHT?! Now what?! YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN ME!”

Tiffany turned around, she was beyond angry, “You called me a liar too? Jessica, you just lied to me and now you expect me to BELIEVE IN YOU? Do you know how WRONG is that sounds?!”

“Tiffany-ssi, can you stop yelling to my Sic…” Park Min Young interrupted in between the breaking couple.

“SHUT UP MIN YOUNG-SSI! I’M TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND HERE! Don’t even try to make things worse, I WARN YOU!” Park Min Young stopped right away when Jessica pointed her index finger towards her, she never saw Jessica that angry, Jessica was more than scary, and her glare? The coldest they ever saw.

Then the tone back to the soft one, “Tiffany… Please… I’m begging you…”

Tiffany shook her head, she took steps backward when Jessica took steps forward, closer to her, “No. Don’t! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER LIES FROM YOU! STOOOPP!!” Tiffany covered her ears, she cried even more, she hated how badly she wanted to be in Jessica’s arms.

*DDDRRRTTT*

Tiffany picked up the call while Jessica eyed her, she nodded while apologizing to someone at the other line then she cut the call and glared at Jessica, her voice was covered with obvious angry tone, “You… You haven’t even fetch Soojung…? I’m really disappointed in you, Jessi..ca.”

Tiffany walked away to hail the cab but Jessica pulled her wrist, “Tiffany, if I should tie you up so you will listen to my explanation, I will, but no, I love you too much to hurt you. Now, you’re going with me. Sorry, Sir.”

Jessica closed the taxi’s door and dragged Tiffany to her car, but Tiffany forced to break out from Jessica’s hold, “What are you doing?! Go to your Min Young Unnie!”

Jessica lost her patience, she stopped, she pulled Tiffany closer and held her chin, she kissed Tiffany right on her lips in front of Park Min Young and Siwon, the duo devils got their jaws dropped.

Jessica was rough at first but as soon as their lips met, Jessica kissed Tiffany gently, her lips brushed her girlfriend’s slowly and Jessica nibbled the younger girl’s lower lips a bit, Tiffany tried to pull away but Jessica hugged her even tighter.

“I love you, Tiff… Only you…” The whispers weakened Tiffany, in the end, the angers subsided for a bit.

Tiffany was crying all along the kiss, she hated herself how big the hate feelings she felt for Jessica, there was always a part of her shouted that she had to believe in Jessica.

She never met someone this trustworthy, only Jessica.

Reflexively, Tiffany parted her lips and Jessica didn’t waste the opportunity, she slipped her tongue in while her hands hugged Tiffany closer, there was no gap between them, they were literally devouring each other, they were disappointed yet didn’t wanna give up on each other. Jessica rubbed her girlfriend’s back which miraculously made Tiffany calmer in no time.

Their tongues battled, Tiffany, who was incredibly tired from shouting and crying, let Jessica took the dominance of , of her tongue, of their kiss. Jessica kissed Tiffany gently, she poured all the apologies she had in her mind into the kiss, she brushed every single part in Tiffany’s mouth with her tongue, exchanging saliva while whispering, “Sorry…. Forgive me Tiff… I love you…”

By the sincerity those voices Jessica made, Tiffany started to give in. At least she didn’t try to break away again, but there was still a big part of her heart that was hurt.

After they pulled away, Jessica gave a middle finger to Park Min Young and Siwon, “Your evil plans will never ever can break our love, note that and I hate you Min Young Unnie.”

Jessica looked into Tiffany’s eyes, “I don’t love her, I only love you and sorry I was lying, but, if you let me explain it, I swear to God I can make it better, please don’t leave me Tiffany…”

Hesitantly, Tiffany nodded her head and followed Jessica into the car, she didn’t say anything, she kept mum, slowly tears were still coming down, she knew she hadn’t really forgiven Jessica.

Jessica looked once again at Siwon and Park Min Young, “You won’t ever win my heart, Min Young-ssi. And you Siwon, I’m sorry but Tiffany is mine. Go yourself.”

With that, Jessica roared the engine and drove away to the daycare while her right hand never left Tiffany’s left hand, she squeezed it from time to time, trying to apologize through it.

But Tiffany was still in her silent mode. And the ignorance from the loud girl tortured Jessica, oh how she wished she didn’t lie at the first time.

 

-

“Tiff?” No word came out from Tiffany, she unbuckled the seatbelt and went out before Jessica could reach the passenger’s seat, Jessica sighed, she knew that Tiffany was still mad at her.

Tiffany forced a smile to Soojung who was waving at Jinri now, “Unnie? Did Unnie clryy?” Tiffany shook her head, she didn’t want to make the baby girl sad, “No, my eyes got dirt in it.” Soojung smiled she motioned Tiffany to bend then she blew air gently to Tiffany’s eyes.

Tiffany cried again, she hugged Soojung, she knew the baby girl wouldn’t understand but all she needed was a hug, then the tiny arms hugged her back, “Theellee theeellee, don’t clrry.” Tiffany couldn’t help but chuckled, Soojung’s soothing voice was cuter than any unicorns. Tiffany chuckled in tears.

Jessica smiled as she patted Soojung’s head, she mouthed, ‘Thank you, brat.’ Soojung nodded as if she understood, but she gave Jessica a warning glare, the baby girl didn’t like it when her Unnie was sad and Jessica seemed to get it.

Soojung pulled away and pecked Tiffany’s lips, then she motioned Jessica to bend too, she pecked Jessica’s lips, “Umma, Unnie, ice cleam, pwease?” Jessica peeked over Tiffany, Tiffany looked away, Jessica felt hurt but she didn’t want to hurt another important girl in her life, she nodded, “Sounds good, let’s go!”

Soojung stepped forward, she took Jessica’s right hand and Tiffany’s left hand, she intertwined them then she climbed Jessica’s body, Jessica held her with her left hand when she saw that Tiffany was trying to retract her hand from Jessica’s hold, Soojung shouted, “Unnie! Teachel say that we have to hold handssh ssho we won’t get losht!”

Tiffany sighed but she held Jessica’s hand again, Jessica grinned widely to Soojung and Soojung raised her brows playfully to Jessica, Soojung was paying her debt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter