Channie The Loyal

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Chapter Twenty-Two: Channie The Loyal

Word Count: 1400+   

♡♡♡

The next day, students were shocked when Changmin announced that they were going canoeing. "So we can have some fun before we go back to work." He'd said. Most of the students found nothing fun about it though. Excluding Sehuna who got super giddy and excited when she heard the news.

"I've never gone canoeing before!" She admitted while waiting for Baekhyuna and Lulu to get dressed, her back turned. "I don't even know how you do it but I bet it's fun! Have you guys done it before? Did you enjoy it?

"Yeah, once when my famly went on a trip to Australia. I guess it was OK, I'd rather sit at home and read a magazine or go out with Jonghyun though. " Baekhyuna said. "Huna, you can turn around now. We're done."

Sehuna turned around. Just like herself, Baekhyuna was dressed in a black tank top and a pair of shorts. Lulu, on the other hand, had brought her bikini with her. And of course she bragged about how she knew this was coming and therefore, she was the only one prepared. Sehuna and Baekhyuna just rolled their eyes, they're not going swimming, duh.

"Let's go!" Sehuna grabbed both of her Unnie's arms and pulled them with her.

It didn't take a long time, only around 5 minutes longer, almost everyone were inside their own boat. Lulu snatched Sehuna before Changmin could (Changmin wasn't even going, but Lulu wasn't aware of that) and they were the first ones off. They ended up doing pretty bad though in the beginning since neither Sehuna or Lulu had done it before, once they got a hang of it though, they managed.

Baekhyuna and Hyun Woo were right behind them. Baekhyuna had tried to team up with Jonginna, but no, of course the tan girl would betray her and team up with Taemin instead. Mira was going with Do Hyeong, and therefore the Byun Girl's only and last option was Hyun Woo aka Carrot Head aka The-Guy-Who-Talks-Too-Much.

"This is exhausting!" Lulu frowned, flipping her hair to the side. "Can we rest, Sehuna?"

"Unnie, we can't rest until we've finished, and I find this enjoyable! But how can I enjoy if you're being boring?" Sehuna whined.

The older smiled at the sight of Sehuna's pouty lips. "Fine, I suppose I can try, There's no sensible reason to be grumpy anyway," she concluded. Sehuna clasped her hands together, crying out in joy. Her carelessnes made her commit a big mistake, since she let go of her paddle during the process. Sehuna and Lulu silently stared at the paddle that floated far, far way from them. "Aww man, when I thought things would work out okay! My life is a freaking drama I am telling you."

"Unnie, this is not the time to chit-chat. We need to get that paddle back, but how?" 

"Okay, now you sound like Dora."

Sehuna glared at her BFF. She's trying to calm down, although she's freaking out inside, and Lulu's not helping much. "Let's just try to get over there without going inside the water."

"You can't swim? Is Sehuna's weakness not being capable of swimming?" Lulu gasped.

"I can, but I don't like lakes! They're dirty!"  Lulu giggled, best friends really are alike. Lulu's not the only diva anymore, Sehuna's one too. She's like Princess Peach from Super Mario, except she's not blonde, she's asian, and Princess Peach sort-of has a boyfriend, or whatever you shall call him. Those are all un important though. 

"Hey, how are things going?" The two exsparated girls snapped their heads to look at the owner of the shout, Baekhyuna. "Are you two okay, you look a little lost?" She spoke in a way that cofnused Lulu if she were asking or stating.

"We're okay, how are you two love-birds doing? Have you kissed yet?" Lulu teased, switching the attention away from Sehuna and herself.

"Me, Baekhyuna, and dating don't even fit in the same sentence," Hyun Woo snorted. Baekhyuna almost looked offended for a second, then she nodded her head, agreeing with Hyun Woo's words. She's with Jonghyun, end of the story.

"Omg, you two are dating?" Sehuna who obviously misunderstood, asked. Baekhyuna violently shook her head side-to-side but Sehuna didn't see that. "I'm really surprised! I thought that the two of you despised each other's guts!"

"But we still do!" The two insisted.

"Baekhyuna and Hyun Woo, sitting in a tree. Kissing and hugging, boom shakalaka, out came a baby!" Lulu joked.

Sehuna chuckled, but quickly covered , seeing how Hyun Woo and Baekhyuna weren't amused by the redhead's joke. The two didn't say another word and just paddled faster to get ahead of the two girls. Sehuna and Lulu waited until they were at a safe distance before bursting out in laughter. Their facial expressions were hilarious. 

When the two finally came to their senses, Sehuna remembered that her paddle was still floating over the water. "Erh, Unnie."

"Yeah?"

"Where did my paddle go?" The two scanned their surroundings, nothing. "I don't know what to do, sorry! I'm really stupid." She harshly bit down on her bottom lip. "You're mad with me, aren't you?"

"I could never be mad at you! It's partially my fault!" Lulu desperately tried to make Sehuna feel better. "Let's look around some more now and we'll eventually find it. I don't care if we lose, as long as we're both safe."

♡♡♡

Channie looked at her boring math homework. If only Baekhyuna were here to help me. She's pretty good at math. Chanie groaned and shook Baekhyuna out of her mind. The shorter girl is probably tired of the taller always needing her help. Channie's not useless, she's quite bright! She can solve these problems by herself. Now, let's see. Channie glanced at the paper, trying to look for an answer, but nothing. She sighed and pushed her homework away from herself, she really is useless without Baekhyuna.

Stupid Baekhyuna who's boyfriend is famous for being a cheating two-timer and Baekhyuna's being a fool, thinking she can change his habits. But a hunter will always be a hunter, once they've tasted blood, they will not stop until their very last breath.

"Channie, there's someone here to see you!" Tao shouted from downstairs. Channie cocked an eyebrow, who could be here to visit me? She shrugged and headed downstairs. "Hey, Krystal's here to see you. You know, The Krystal Jung."

"Okay, thanks," murmured Channie and walked over to the hallway. Like Tao had told her, Krystal Jung was there, standing in her hallway. "Hey, Krystal! If you're looking for Taemin or Jonghyun, they aren't here," Channie said, not understanding why she'd come here otherwise.

"Silly, I came here to talk to you! I figured you must be bored without Baekhyuna here, and my friends are busy, so since the both of us have nothing to do, let's hang out?" Krystal suggested, flashing a small smile.

Channie has never even had a conversation with Krystal, and here the girl is coming, smiling and suggesting that they should hang out. Channie considered her options: hang out with the Jung girl or homework? Yep, the answer is clear.

"Sure, let's go to a cafe or something!" She eagerly nodded.

Krystal giggled, agreeing that going to a cafe would be the best. Channie got ready within two minutes and the two girls walked to the cafe. Krystal kept their conversation moving, asking Channie questions about Baekhyuna and Jonghyun's relationship. Channie, not knowing that much, just told Krystal everything she knows.

"Hey," Krystal stopped in front of the cafe, "is Baekkie really interested in Jjong? She's not using him or something, right?"

"I don't think so, I think she genuinely cares for him," murmured Channie, "anyway, if you wanna know, you should ask Lulu or Sehuna. Baekhyuna and I might share the same bedroom, but we don't spend so much time together as you think." Not any longer.

Krystal sighed, either Channie's lying and she knows everything, or she really is telling the truth. "Why aren't you close anymore?"

They entered the cafe and sat down at a table near the window. "Baekhyuna, Sehuna and Lulu spend a lot of time together, you know. When she's not with them, she's busy studying or she's on a date with Jonghyun. It's really sad, you know, cause I love her, you know and..."

"Oops, look at the time! I think I need to leave, goodbye!" Krystal ran out of the cafe. Channie looked after the girl in confusion.

Then realization hit her. I TOLD HER I LOVE BAEKHYUNA! HOLY BANANA ER.

♡♡♡

Author's Note:

Out of plain curiousity, can any of you readers guess my age?