Eating Chocolate ily, and Eyeliner is NO joke

Everybody Loves Sehuna

 


Chapter Twelve: Eating Chocolate ily, and Eyeliner is NO joke

Word Count: 1700+ 

♡♡♡

School had finished and Baekhyuna found herself in a crowded substation along with her two friends, her friend's enemy, and three other guys she didn't really bother giving attention; Do Hyeong, Taemin, and Do Hyeong's friend who introduced himself as something-something Baekhyuna cannot remember. But just for today she'll call him Carrot Head because he looks like one with his orange hair.

The tension between Lulu and Jonghyun was very much visible, and the strong angry aura that surronded them was waiting to explode. It wasn't even neccesary for them to tell anyone they don't get along, anyone with eyes could clearly see that. Because of the death glares they gave eachother, everyone else got awkward and stiff. The awkward silence hung in the air and Baekhyuna felt like it was strangling her. She tried to clear multiple times, but nothing helped.

"H-have you met Jessica unnie?" Sehuna asked, a shy smile lingering on her lips.

"Yes, I've fixed my hair at Taeyeon's hairsalon before," Baekhyuna admitted and ruffled her short bob haircut. "She cut my hair real nicely, actually."

"I agree, you look really pretty," Jonghyun complimented.

Baekhyuna's cheeks flushed and she covered them with her hands in embarrasment. "T-thank you," she stuttered.

Lulu felt like throwing up right there, right on the ground, but she restrained herself. This is a part of the plan. Baekhyuna is just acting. She's such a good actress she nearly fools me too! Lulu convinced herself.

♡♡♡

They arrived at the mall less than thirty mintues later. Taemin had taken the responsibility to make sure that everyone is having fun since he's the one who planned this whole disaster hang-out. 

"Okay, listen everyone! I thought that we could split up a meet in a café in about two hours, how about that?" Taemin suggested.

Nobody seemed to be against his idea. Baekhyuna figured that if they split up, she can go with Jonghyun, continue with the plan, and Lulu won't have to interfere.

"I like this idea!" Lulu exclaimed and grabbed Sehuna's hand. "I volunteer myself to be with Sehuna, since we're best friends, and nearly inseparable, I think it is only right to not separate us and let us go together." She knows she's smart. If she goes with Sehuna, and Jonghyun and Baekhyuna go together, they can spy on them. She could spy with someone else, but it's more fun with Sehunnie!

Taemin looked flustered as he grabbed Sehuna's other, available hand. "Actually, I was planning on going with Sehuna. That's okay, right?" He forced himself to smile towards Lulu.

"But she's my best friend."

"But I only organized this thing so that I could cheer her up after Jonginna treated her like trash. And that is my obligation. I have to apologize on Jonginna's behalf," Taemin insisted.

"But I asked her first."

"Hey, can't we all go together?" Sehuna interfered. 

Taemin and Lulu looked at eachother, both of them looked very un sure about going together all three of them. Sehuna flickered her gaze to Do Hyeong, pleading him with her eyes to save her from this situation.

"I agree with Sehuna! I'll join you and we'll go all four!" He said.

"Good, then I'll go with Jonghyun." Baekhyuna decided.

"But...what about me?" Carrot Head raised his hand.

Baekhyuna scratched the nape of her neck and offered him an apologetic smile. "Uh, you can join us, I guess?"

"Ah, thanks, Baekhyuna!"

"Sure thing Carrot H— I mean..., wait. What was your name now again?"

♡♡♡

Baekhyuna, Jonghyun and Carrot Head were walking around the mall, glancing at different stores but not going inside any of them. Their conversation was dry, but Jonghyun and Baekhyuna managed to squeeze in a few words now and then. "So, how about the weather?" "I like this mall, it's so peaceful." That's how their conversation went until Baekhyuna stopped in front of a make-up store.

"Oh, that eyeliner." She pressed her face against the window glass, even though it would probably leave ugly smudges, and stared at all the different types of beautiful eyeliners. She already has like a thousand at home, she's a eyeliner collector. Sort of like Tao who collects gucci bags, but cheaper. She thinks she looks good without eyeliner, too, but she just has a fir buying even though she might not use them.

"I see that you've found your biggest interest," Jonghyun chuckled. "Wanna go inside?"

Baekhyuna nodded eagerly, literally glowing with excitement. But Carrot Head scrunched his nsoe and looked rather annoyed.

"Do we have to? I mean, what's so great about eyeliner in particular? It's just make-up that you apply around your eyes to look prettier."

"JUST A MAKE UP? WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT EYELINER?" Baekhyuna clenched her fists and walked up to Carrot Head. She had to stand on her tip-toes to reach his height so they could stare into eachother's eyes. "What do you know about make up? YOU'RE A BOY. And with this outrageous attitude of yours, you will never have a girlfriend. Don't you have any respect for women? I bet you're one of those players who secretly are IST. But if you really wanna know what's so great about eyeliner, ASK YOUR MOM."

Carrot Head cowered backwards. He had never been so scared of anyone— at least not by a girl — in his whole existence. But Baekhyuna has very, very, very, intimidating eyes. Baekhyuna might be one of those cute, petite girls who aren't popular, but everyone still knows who she is. But if she wants to have an icy cold voice, she will have an icy cold voice.

"I'm sorry," Carrot Head apologized and bowed.

"You should be," she snorted and flipped her bangs.

"I will go now, enjoy your d-day!" he ran away, hoping that he would never have to come across Baekhyuna again, ever.

"Don't you think you were a tad to harsh on the poor guy?" Jonghyun worried.

"Nope, eyeliner is no joke!"

♡♡♡

Taemin, Lulu, Do Hyeong and Sehuna weren't that awkward at all actually. Sehuna and Lulu talked meanwhile Taemin and Do Hyeong talked. It wasn't great, but everything was okay. Until Sehuna started whining about her grumbling stomach.

"Well maybe if you hadn't skipped lunch, you wouldn't have been hungry," Lulu scolded.

"Unnie...please! I'm hungry!" Sehuna whined.

"It won't hurt to buy her a chocolate bar or something, right?" Do Hyeong smiled.

Sehuna clinged onto Do Hyeong's arm as thanks, happily smiling at him and giggling. Lulu clucked her tongue at how comfortable Sehuna and Do Hyeong were with eachother. Sehuna needs to have some pride. Do Hyeong treated her badly, but here she is acting like it never happened. Sehuna is a weak person, she needs to stand up for herself more.

"Fine, but only one bar," Lulu surrendered. "Taemin, you go buy."

"What? Why do I have to buy it? Aish, that's not fair sunbae!" Taemin frowned. "You're the oldest here. Why don't you go buy instead?" He asked.

"Yah! I told you to go buy so go buy some. You're the one who wanted to cheer Sehuna up, so do it, little punk."

Taemin frowned even deeper as he vanished to go buy a chocolate bar for Sehuna. Do Hyeong, Sehuna and Lulu sat down on a bench with Sehuna in the middle. As usual, Sehuna was chipper about almost everything. Lulu was happy that Sehuna had dropped the formal old-fashioned talk towards her, but not towards others, like Do Hyeong. 

"I'm back!" Taemin announced.

The three teenagers rose from the bench and Taemin handed Sehuna her chocolate bar. "I wasn't sure if you like nuts or not, so I went on the safe side and bought dark chocolate.. Since it's healthy and stuff."

"Thank you, Taemin!" Sehuna smiled.

She slowly unwrapped the wrapper, and gently pulled back the foil. The chocolate looked so tempting and tasty, and she felt how it watered in . Currently, she's so hungry that even a stone would look delicious. She broke off a piece of chocolate and put it inside , devouring the taste.

Lulu stared at her in confusion. "Why do you eat chocolate so y?"

Sehuna choked on her chocolate and Do Hyeong had to tap her back in order for the chocolate to go down . Sehuna regained her composure, but here eyes were still wide thanks to Lulu's shocking question. Why do you eat chocolate so y? I don't eat y!

"Seriously, you put it at the tip of your tongue and then you... You know what? I can't even describe it. I mean, are you trying to seduce someone? How do you even do like that? You need to teach me!" Lulu whined.

"I don't eat chocolate y!" Sehuna denied. "Stop saying that, unnie. You're making me shy.."

"Yes you do eat chocolate y, whether you're aware of it or not. Is it natural? Are you pretending that it's natural to make it look even more attractive? Tell me your secret! I look like a dork when I eat chocolate."

"I look like a dork too!"

"No, you don't. Do Hyeong, Taemin, tell our baby Sehuna over here that she does look y when she eats chocolate."

Taemin avoided Lulu's gaze and Do Hyeong looked red as a tomato. Sehuna looked at her ignorant red haired friend with a big frown.

"You see, you're making them un comfortable, they don't think I look y when I eat chocolate and that's the truth."

"Actually, you do it chocolate kind of seductive. Not that I find it attractive, but Lulu does have a point," Do Hyeong confessed.

"I wanna go home," Sehuna whined. "Someone take my chocolate I've lost my appetite!"

♡♡♡

A/N:

I'm back with another chapter! Have you missed me? Perhaps you have, perhaps you have not. Still, I'm back with the first chapter of this week! Tomorrow, or after tomorrow I will start school. (I'm homeschooled, so it depends on when I get my books.) Anyway, I bet you can guess what that means, I will be less active when it comes to updating.

However, I will do my best to update as often as possible! Fighting! Remember, if you like my story, I would really appreciate if you commented or/and upvoted. You don't have too if you don't want to, of course. ;)

Have a good Monday! And for those of you who have school, good luck!