The Jerk Who Decided To Apologize

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Chapter 6: The Jerk Who Decided To Apologize

Words: 2000+ 

_

He's long gone by now.

I don't know where he is, but I don't think I care.

I thought, that that running away would solve all my problems.

But now, I am slowly starting to regret my decisions.

No matter what I do, no matter what I say, no matter where I go..

My past always haunts me some way.

Do you hate me?

You told me you love me.

But then you hurt me.

It wasn't your intention?

Then why can't you apologize?

I have already forgiven you.

But "Sorry" isn't enough to make me forget.

_____________________

Sehuna re-read the poem she had written, it was all to long and personal for her taste, a typical piece of amateur work. I am never going to let Changmin-sshi read my poems, they're not even close to as good as the ones he writes.

Sehuna hasn't been feeling well the past few days. She didn't go to school on Wednesday, not on Thursday, and today is Friday. She's still planning on not going.

Her dorm mates are worried about her, but Lulu and Jonginna convinced them to leave her alone for a little while. They keep on convincing everyone that she's okay, that she's just tired. And she pretends as well, she acts like she doesn't care, but deep inside it really hurts. 

Jonginna knows what Sehuna is going through, but she pretends like she doesn't, and Sehuna is thankful. Lulu doesn't have a clue what's going on, she thought that Sehuna was upset about the whole Do Hyeong incident. 

If it only was that simple.

Lulu also thought Sehuna was having her period and that's the reason why she's so cranky, but let's not mention that right now since this is supposed to be a sad moment.

Sehuna sighed, why is she suddenly acting so depressed? Donghae doesn't exist in her new life, why can't she just forget him? Why can't she just remove him from her memory? She can pretend, but she can't do.

Maybe I need a new boyfriend? Sehuna pondered. Maybe something new would make her forget. She would consider confessing to Changmin, if he wasn't her teacher. Besides, her feelings for him are nothing more than a simple crush, she admires him.

The doorbell rang, interjecting with her thoughts. She giggled, Channie probably forgot her keys again. She skipped downstairs and opened the door, only to be surprised by finding Do Hyeong standing there.

"Oh, hi.." The smile lingering on her lips faded.

"You don't look so happy seeing me," he frowned.

Of course she is not happy seeing him after what he did, what kind of girl would be happy seeing the person who embarrassed her in front of their whole class? She felt like calling Lulu and asking her to beat up Do Hyeong, cause Sehuna is a hundred procent sure that Lulu would enjoy doing so. But instead she faked a little smile.

"Sorry if you missunderstood, I was just expecting someone else." She apologized and bowed, Do Hyeong is lucky her parents always taught her to act polite and well-mannered.

"No need to apologize," Do Hyeong returned the smile and Sehuna just realized he had a quite unique smile. His teeth were all white, but in between his two front teeth there was a little gap that some people say looks unattractive, but it looked kind of cute on him even if his teeth aren't perfect.

They didn't say a word, and her eyes darted to different positions in the room to look for something that could revive their conversation, but her eyes landed on his teeth once again. She let her eyes trail down to Do Hyeong's hands, he was holding a pair of flowers, Tiger Lillies. 

"Who are those flowers for?" She asked, Tiger Lillies have a very strong scent, but she likes them.

"You." He replied.

"Ah..." Sehuna blushed. "Thanks."

The last time anyone gave her a boquet was a very long time ago, no one has given her flowers since Donghae. He keeps on finding ways to play with my mind no matter what I do!

"You're welcome," he beamed and handed her the flowers. She happily accepted them and flashed him a cute smile. "I wanted to apologize for what I did." He added. "I was really rude, and I haven't been sleeping well the past few days thinking about what I did. And I knew you probably stayed home because of me, I'm really sorry."

"Apology accepted." Sehuna doesn't like being mad on people anyway when she has so many things to think about. "And you were not the reason why I stayed home, I've just been really tired lately."

An awkward silence appeared, but Do Hyeong quickly broke the silence. "I was hoping we could be friends in the future.." He murmured. "And also, I bet your poems are really good."

"Thank you, and I hope we can become friends as well," she said.

"Great! I have class to go to now, but I'll see you later!" He winked and left.

Sehuna continued smiling like an idiot even though Do Hyeong already left, she blushed realizing what she was doing and closed the door. He had given her Tiger Lillies, she loves Tiger Lillies. She only sees Do Hyeong as a friend, he doesn't make her heart skip like Donghae did, but she still feels a lot more chipper after his visit.

                ____

Lulu's last class of the day had finally came, P.E. The worst class of the day. Lulu loves sports, Physical Education is a actually her favorite class, but it's also the only class she has with Jonghyun the jerk, excluding biology. Class A4 (Lulu, Minnie, Kris, Sookyung's and Chen's) and Class B4 (Jonghyun, Baekhyun, Channie, Layla's and Suhonna's) team up for P.E.

Channie, Kris, Baekhyuna, Sookyung, Chen, Minnie, Layla and Suhonna were all huddled up in the girls locker rooms, getting ready for P.E. Layla and Suhonna were having one of their 'couple conversations meanwhile Chen and Minnie lightly teased them about their relationship. Everyone else was busy minding their own business and no one noticed the sour look on Lulu's face, begging for attention.

"Why so gloomy?" Channie asked and removed her shirt, only to quickly replace it with another.

"You know why she's in a bad mood." Baekhyuna was already dressed in her sports wear and plopped down on the bench spot next to Lulu. "Whenever we're in P.E the only thought on her mind is, Kim Jonghyun, the worst mistake of her life." The short girl snorted.

Lulu muttered something un hearable, before speaking up. "I just wish I would have payed attention to who he really is instead of who I wanted him to be.."

"He is a player, Lulu we did warn you afterall.." Suhonna remarked upon over-hearing the conversation about Jonghyun.

"I didn't have time to listen, okay?" Lulu frowned. "I'm sorry I didn't listen, but everyone makes mistakes. I regret ever meeting him, I regret it all, but I can't change things." She sighed, wiping away her fake tears.

"Aww, don't be sad!" Channie pulled Lulu into a tight hug. "I'll always love you."

Lulu struggled with breathing. "P-please.. You're choking me..."

"I'm here to turn your frown upside down!" Channie hugged even tigther and Lulu's face turned purple.

"Okay, enough entusiasm!" Sookyung pulled the tall giant off Lulu.

"T-thanks," she panted.

"Not so fun being suffocated huh?" Suhonna grinned.

Lulu furrowed her eyebrows, but quickly understood what Suhonna meant. She must be talking about me practically choking Sehuna, I didn't know it hurt this much. I'll make it up to Sehuna later! Her thoughts were interupted by Baekhyuna's laughter. Everyone in the female locker rooms could hear her loud laughter, they wouldn't be surprised if the boys locker rooms could hear as well.

"Why are you laughing?" Sookyung asked, had she missed something? Why is it that everyone always makes jokes and she's to slow to get them? 

Baekhyuna covered with the palm of her hand to calm herself down. "B-because this situation reminds me so much of the whole Jonghyun thing, wouldn't it be funny of Jonghyun could get a taste of his own medicine? I mean just imagine the look on his face! He would be devastated, his whole reputation would be ruined!"

Lulu burst out laughing as well. Kris sighed and gathered her things. "Great, now we have two dying cows."

"I want a hamburger!" Channie shouted out of nowhere, she's hungry now.

Layla was puzzled. "Wait, I'm confused. Are we going to a fast food restaurant?"

"We're going to a fast food restaurant!?" Minnie yelled.

"Yes! Kris unnie, Minnie unnie and Lulu unnie, you'll pay for the rest of us right?" Chen beamed.

"But I don't wanna pay..." Minnie pouted.

"We're not going to a fast food restaurant, okay?" Kris announced.

The two excited girls turned sad and dissappointed, they had been looking forward towards this so much!

"You never let us do anything fun.." Chen complained.

"I'm a hungry baozi now." Minnie whined. "Nobody should mess with hungry baozis."

Their conversation died down and they just waited for Baekhyuna and Lulu's dying cow noises laughing to stop. Five minutes later the girls finally remembered what they were supposed to do and stopped with their silliness, forcing the image of Jonghyun crying out of their minds.

"That would be so hilarious.." Lulu giggled.

Baekhyuna nodded. "We should totally do that!" She joked, but being the literal girl she is, Lulu took Baekhyuna's words seriously.

"That is the best idea ever!" She grinned

"W-what?" Baekhyuna stuttered and lowered her voice so only Lulu could hear. "You aren't serious? Are you?" She asked. 

"Hello, duh of course I am! This is going to be brilliant! You're a genius Baekhyuna!" Lulu whisper-yelled.

"You don't say," Baekhyuna smirked confidently. The girl never turns down a compliment.

"So... I can count you in right?"

"Heck, yes!"

________

Lulu came home with the rest of her senior friends after school and scurried upstairs to greet Sehuna. She entered the room and found Sehuna by herself, in a dark room, by her laptop. Lulu sighed and opened the blinds, letting rays of sunshine shine inside the room. Sehuna covered her eyes that were blinded by the bright light.

"NO! NOT THE SUN!" She yelled in despair. "Save yourselves!" She covered herself and the computer with a blanket.

Lulu rolled her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic," she said and pulled the blanket off the younger girl. "I am tired of your whining. If you don't want to tell me why, then fine you don't have too, I also have my depressed moments, but I don't skip three days of school in a row because of that. You do know we have special exams at the beginning of the year at this school so they can test what we remember from our previous year?" Lulu asked, earning a shake from Sehuna.

"So, you want me to go study?" Sehuna asked. "Because I can go and do that right now." She offered.

"No, I don't want you to study and stress yourself even more right now. I want you to have fun, so that's why just me and you are going out tonight!" The older girl beamed. 

Sehuna groaned and pulled the blanket over her head again. "I think I rather stay home unnie, no offence, I'm just tired."

"Whatever, it's not like you have a choice. Get dressed because we're leaving in two hours!" Lulu reminded and left the room.

Sehuna sighed, but smiled knowing no one could see her. I am lucky having such a nice unnie like Lulu unnie. I just hope I can be a good dongsaeng.

______

A/N:

Sorry for the delay of this chapter, yesterday I went on a family field trip and I've just been super busy. Two of my close friends are moving so I've been trying to spend as much time as possible with them. 

P.S, please comment and upvote! ^o^

it doesn't cost anything and it makes me super happy as an author, love you all, you mean the world to me my awesome subscribers! <3

P.S2, and I have 26 upvotes? O__O Wow, thanks!