First Day Of SM High II

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Chapter 3: First Day of SM High II

Words: 2500+ 

♡♡♡

Lunch Break

After three long classes together with Tao and Jonginna, Sehuna had gotten to know them quite well and she could already consider them as friends. School wasn't too bad, but she was still cautious, all because of her awful past. Her math class was soon over and Sehuna, Jonginna and Tao all went outside the classroom.

Outside her classroom, waiting for her, was of course Lulu. 

"Finally, you came! I have been waiting for an eternity!" Lulu exclaimed.

"Don't overreact things, you've been waiting for barely 5 minutes." Jonginna rolled her eyes. "Where's Sookyung?"

"Wow, can't stay away from her too long, huh?" Tao smirked earning a glare from the slightly shorter girl.

"I don't know, I think she mentioned something about checking up on Kris with Layla? Where's Kris anyway? Haven't seen her all day." Lulu changed the subject.

"I bet she's fine! Let's just go enjoy our lunch!" Tao grabbed Lulu's hand, abandoning the two girls behind them, and started blabbing about something compeletly unrelated to their previous conversation. The cousins were trailing behind them, curiously listening.

Tao thought she could fool the blonde, but Lulu was suspicious and she knew something was wrong or out of ordinary. "Tao... what did you do this time?" Lulu inquired.

"I did nothing!" Tao defended herself. "I might have just accidentally thrown Ace out the window! No biggie!"

"You did what?" Lulu's dark orbs enlarged to the size of a owl's.

"Look the chess club are having a meeting this afternoon!" Tao remarked and pointed at a poster hanging on the wall.

"Since when where you interested in chess?" Jonginna cocked an eyebrow. "And if you don't tell me, say goodbye to your gucci," she threatened.

NO! Anything but my precious gucci! Tao sighed, defeated. There's no way she can lie without her gucci getting hurt, she must tell the truth if she doesn't want to put her bags in danger.

"Kris ruined my gucci with her sloppy disgusting caramel," she explained. "So I threw Ace — her most precious belonging — out the window for revenge. Ace landed in a trash can and the garbage truck kidnapped him., I repeat, no biggie."

"You have kidnapping garbage trucks at this school?" Sehuna was baffled.

Lulu swatted Tao's hands and interlocked her hands with Sehuna's instead. "Don't listen to these two foolish blockheads, they're crazy!" she insulted.

"And you're the person to say that?" Tao scoffed and grabbed Jonginna's hand. "We're not eating next to you two morons, later!"

Lulu rolled her eyes. "Don't mind them, I rather go on a date with a pig than have lunch with them when they're in their crazy state of mind."

Sehuna giggled and Lulu flashed her a cute smile. "Why don't you giggle more often? It would be nice to hear your laugh and see you smile more often."

Sehuna blushed in response to Lulu's compliments. "Thank you, unnie, I'm flattered by your nice comments, but I must ask you to stop.. it's too much for me to handle."

"If you say so, Miss Shy," Lulu teased.

"Yeah, yeah.." Sehuna blushed even more. "Can you please continue telling me about Jonghyun now? You know, before Chang-- I mean, Mr.Shim, interupted us," she requested in a cute pleading voice, and how could Lulu say no?

"I will, let's get our food first though."

Sehuna nodded and the girls entered the half crowded cafeteria. They grabbed their own trays and waited for awhile in the queue, it didn't take long until it was their turn and the lunch lady served their food on their plates. The cafeteria was crowded, but Lulu quickly spotted her loud obnixious friends and walked over there with Sehuna behind her.

"Girls! Girls!" Lulu pouted when they didn't listen to her cute voice. "Yah!!! Listen I have something important to say!" she shouted over their voices and all of their head turned towards Lulu and Sehuna. Sehuna felt slightly uncomfortable, she's not used to having so much attention on her. "This is our new dorm mate, Sehuna." Lulu announced.

"Annyeong," the girls chorused.

"Annyeong," Sehuna greeted them with a bow.

"Sehuna, these are my friends! Minnie and Chen." Lulu pointed at a girl with chubby cheeks and the girl next to her, "And that's Baekhyuna and Channie," she pointed at a super tall girl with a huge grin and a shorter very femnine-looking girl. "And lastly, this is Suhonna." Lulu smiled when she pointed at Suhonna. "They will all take good care of you."

Sehuna nodded nervously. 

"Sehuna, sit next to us!" Channie beamed and made space inbetween her and Baekhyuna.

Sehuna wanted to accept the offer, but Lulu was faster. "No thanks, I'm telling Sehuna a very important story so she has to sit next to me," she rejected politely.

"Really? You're going to bore her out with one of your boring stories one her first day of SM High? You're gonna scare the poor thing away," Chen remarked and munched on her celery.

"Be nice, Chen Chen!" Minnie scolded. "Lulu's stories might be annoying, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude and say it out loud."

"Geez, your over-friendly encouraging generous words are too much for me to handle," Lulu sarcastically remarked.

"You're welcome!" Minnie grinned.

"She was sarcastic, you moron." Baekhyun gave her a light slap in the back of her head.

Sehuna giggled again, and Lulu smiled but didn't say anything, instead she slipped down on the empty seat next to Suhonna and Sehuna sat on her other side.

"What story are you telling?" Suhonna pretended to be interested, and Lulu felt happier knowing that someone was polite enough to at least pretend to be interested.

Lulu cleared and announced: "I'm telling her about Jonghyun!"

The whole table groaned, even Suhonna. Sehuna was confused about why everyone thought Lulu's stories were so dreadful. Personally she likes hearing Lulu's blabbering because she doesn't have to say a word herself and Lulu as so much to tell. Lulu gave them all a death glare and they stopped with their complaining and whining.

"Listen up, if you all think my tales about my life are so hideous and lousy, why don't you leave the table?" She proposed.

Channie rose from her seat, earning a groan from Baekhyuna. "Which part of sarcasm do you not understand! Don't you pay attention in class?" 

"Unnie, please tell the story now, lunch break is almost over," Sehuna spoke.

"Yeah, just tell us so we'll get over it already," Baekhyuna agreed.

"Fine, but you guys are going to regret it!" Chen took a sip of her water.

Lulu flashed a satisfied grin before she started with the story.

Eight Months Ago

Lulu happily skipped up to her classroom and entered the room. Today was one of those delightful days when nothing could ruin her cheerful mood, or so she thought. It didn't take long however, because she had a new seat mate and that's when she regretted ever entering biology class that day.

"Xi Lulu and Kim Jonghyun."

Lulu felt like dying inside, the whole class started snickering and gossiping, and she swore she could see Jonghyun grinning from his seat that sorrowfully was placed less than two meters away from her own. The reason Lulu was bummed about being grouped with Jonghyun are actually three reasons.

1: Jonghyun always lets his groupmates do all of the work meanwhile he's out having fun and entertaining himself with his (moron) friends

2: Have you met the guy? Well if you had by now you should know that Jonghyun always sleeps with his groupmates, if they're females of course.

3: Lately he's been flirting with Lulu nonstop and showering her with gifts and compliments, this is supposed to make her flatter and she wants to find it sweet, but the fact that he gifts are coming from the school's biggest player is not very amusing.

Lulu raised her hand. "Yes, Lulu?"

"Can I please change partner? I would like to participate in this project with someone else like Minnie instead."

"I am afraid that you are in no position to have the right to choose your own seatmate," their teacher said. "You'll just have to take what you get, and besides, Minnie is already paired with Kris. Wouldn't it be unfair towards Kris and Jonghyun if you change?"

"Okay, I tried to be calm but I am not accepting this! I am leaving!" Lulu flipped her table and sassily left the classroom.

Present

"Okay, wait! I have one question; what was that?" Baekhyuna asked.

"The truth," Lulu scoffed, she was slightly offended that Baekhyuna had interupted her storytelling.

"In what dimension? That is not what I remembered."

"Well maybe there's something wrong with your memory?" The blonde insulted. "Because that's what happened."

"I suggest you get your brain checked," Baekhyuna rolled her eyes. "Sehuna, may I please tell you my side of the story?"

Lulu awaited to hear Sehuna reject the offer. "Yes," Sehuna nodded eagerly.

"What?" Lulu nearly choked on her own spit. "We're best friends! How can you betray me?" Lulu furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't do that, you'll get wrinkles," Baekhyuna stuck out her tongue.

"I just think that I should hear everyone's perspective," Sehuna explained. "It wouldn't hurt right? We have twenty minutes left."

"I don't mind hearing a new twist, I'm bored of Lulu's version anyway," Channie shrugged.

Baekhyuna flashed Lulu a smirk and turned her gaze at Sehuna. "Okay, now listen to the real story, the less dramatic TRUE version also called the original."

"Oh, shut up and just tell the damn story."

8 Months Ago

"Xi Lulu and Kim Jonghyun."

Lulu started coughing and everyone stared at her weirdly. "Are you alright, Lulu?" Jonghyun asked. "I could take you to the nurses office if you'd like," he offered.

"That would be very kind of you, but no thanks.." Lulu blushed.

Lulu wanted to change partners, but she was to shy to deny the handsome Jonghyun. Not even when he sat down beside her and placed his hand on her thigh did she react.

-

"Okay, that is not the true story!" Lulu interjected.

"Yes it is," Baekhyuna persisted.

"Nope!" Lulu shook her head. "I mean, how could you even know that Jonghyun placed his hand on my thigh? That is ridicoulus, I would never let that filthy beast place his dirty hands on my body."

"Okay, so what if I might have added a thing or two? That's what makes story-telling exciting! It's like Titanic, nobody would have watched a three hours long movie about a sinking ship, that they knew had sunk from the beginning, without the love story." Baekhyuna made a really good point, but Lulu is too stubborn to admit.

"My story was still the original and true version, end of story."

"Finally!" Chen let out a sound of happiness.

Suhonna that was half-asleep smiled with her half-opened eyes. "Yay, can we go now?"

"No you can't, I'm not really done with the story yet."

"Ughhhhh," Chanyeol groaned and leaned her head on Baekhyuna's shoulder.

"I adore Titantic!" Sehuna randomly changed the subject.

"I love that movie too!" Baekhyuna beamed. "I really hate that stupid fiancé that Rose had, I am so glad she dumped him! The guy was a crazy jerk, and he really freaked me out! He was wearing so much eyeliner, nearly more than I do, and I am not sure that is humanly possible," she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head at the same time.

"I agree, he really made me feel uncomfortable– yuck!" Sehuna cringed.

"Have you seen his looks more recently? I saw a picture where he was bald, I had nighmares for weeks!" Channie shuddered.

"Why are you searching pictures of him on the internet?" Suhonna asked.

"Maybe she stumbled upon them online?" Sehuna suggested.

"Actually," Channie opened to explain but quickly shut it again. "Actually, nevermind! I think it's best if you don't know why," she blushed and fumbled with her fingers.

"Enough with the chit-chat, may I please resume my story-telling now?" Lulu pleaded, but she was too late. The bell rung, signalling that lunch break is over. "Damn you guys!" She exclaimed. "Now I'm in a hurry for class, and I didn't get to finish my food or story!"

"Stop complaining, it's not like the food was especially delicious anyway." Minnie chugged down her water. "See you around later?" She left for her own class together with Chen.

"Enjoy the rest of your day! We can have a sleep over tonight and you can finish your story," Baekhyuna suggested and planted a kiss on Lulu's cheek. "Bye, Sehuna!" Baekhyuna hugged her before she ran off.

"Bye!" Channie hugged her as well before jogging after Baekhyuna.

Sehuna was speechless, did someone actually hug her? She felt really happy and fuzzy inside knowing that she had made good and trustworthy friends already, maybe SM High isn't so bad afterall. She has a hot teacher, an awesome best friend, and hilarious dorm mates that she'll spend lots of time with.

"Nice meeting you, see you at dinner." Suhonna ruffled her hair, even though she's shorter than her. "And don't let Lulu do anything crazy to you," she reminded.

"Crazy, like what?" Lulu scoffed. "My friends are unbelievable, sorry for their behavior."

"I do not mind!" Sehuna interjected. "I think their nice, and very entertaining. Your conversations are so amusing, and quite delightful to be a part of actually."

Lulu grinned. "You're so weird."

"Sorry," Sehuna apologized.

"Nah, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. It's just that I barely ever hear someone in your own age saying so intellectual words as 'delightful' and 'perspective', they're not everyday words," Lulu explained while walking Sehuna to her class.

"But I thought they were, that's why I use them quite often. I just thought using intellectual words would make people think I am friendlier, and like me more," Sehuna explained. "I guess I don't really know what young people are into these days."

Lulu chuckled. "There you did it again, saying 'young people', you could just use the word teens or youths."

"Like adolscents?" Sehuna tilted her head, puzzled.

Lulu sighed, this is going to take a helluva work. "Let us start with using the word teenager, can you pronunce that word?"

"Teenager," Sehuna said without a trouble.

"Tadah! First time you sound like a REAL teenager, you know, like you should." Lulu smiled. "There's nothing wrong with your polite talk though, I find it cute! But others might feel more comfortable if you speak in a more relaxed way."

"Okay, if that is what you reccomend." Lulu stared at her. "I mean, sure!"

"Much better!" Lulu cheered. "Aish, we're already here... I'll tell you the remaining parts of the story tonight." They stopped in front of Sehuna's classroom.

"Okay," Sehuna nodded eagerly and went inside her classroom.