The Author Has Returned

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Hey there, readers of Everybody Loves Sehuna!

 

It's almost been a year since my un announced hiatus started and a lot has happened in the world of kpop, especially surrounding SM Ent and EXO. I've not been out of tune with the Kpop World nor my writing, but I have been very inactive here on Asianfanfics. I've been through a few emotional hardships of my own, and I've also been lazy or working on other stuff. I lost interest in my fanfictions. Un fortunately, I'm the type who's un able to force myself to write and therefore I haven't returned up until now when I've found inspiration again.

 

So this isn't an update but an official announcement of my return. I hope everyone's able to forgive me. No worries if you can't, I'd also be pissed. ;u; 

 

*Cue nervous laughter that fades into awkward breaths* 

 

I also have another announcement. I'm going to re-do the entire story. The plot remains the same, the characters are the same, but I want to re-write a lot of scenes that can be executed better and I also want to remove and add a few. I don't know when I'm going to delete the chapters, however. Sometime before the end of this month. I've already drafted the first two chapters and I'm going to edit them first. Once I'm done with that, I'll delete all the chaptes and make a double update! :)

 

I hope you come to understand and accept these sudden changes, but I want to write a story I can be proud of when I represent it to you. I can't continue as the story is now without running into writers block at every turn of the rollercoaster.

 

P.S. The announcement of my comeback is only regarding the matter of Everybody Loves Sehuna. Any updates on my other fanfictions are not be anticipated any time this year, but please bear with me, I will finish them no matter what.

 

P.S 2. I read the old comments now and then and they make me really happy, by the way. If not for them, I might never have found the energy or inspiration to return.

 

Happy Halloween, guys! (though it's a teeny weensy little too late)