Dancing and Camping

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Chapter Twenty: Dancing and Camping

Word Count: 2100+ 

Icy Heart/Kristina: Varsågod/You're welcome! :) (EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS NOT ICY HEART. IGNORE THIS MESSAGE AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER XD)

♡♡♡

Jonginna was surprised when she sat in the waiting room, and Sehuna came and sit next to her. Jonginna cocked an eyebrow in surprise and opened to ask something, but Sehuna beat her to it. "I-I didn't come to join. I came to support you," she explained, "I thought that you might be nervous, and that you might need some help."

"Dancing is your dream..." Jonginna started. "I can't take your dream away from you, Sehuna. My ill-mannered actions have a limit."

"Let me finish." Sehuna ignored her cousin. "I thought that if I join the dance team, and we spend more time together, you'll like me. But after speaking with a friend of mine, Min Chang... I realized that my dream is not dancing." She paused dramatically, "My dream is for you and me to be friends."

"That's a stupid dream," Jonginna scoffed. "And rather impossible too. I dislike you for a reason, but if it pleases you, I don't hate you."

"I don't care if you think my dream is stupid or not. What I mean is that if I join the team, you won't be happy. And the first step in making friends is making sure that your wannabe friend is happy. Second step is sacrifice. So I'm sacrificing my dream as a dancer, so that you will smile again."

Jonginna nibbled on her lower lip. Sehuna's words has hit her heart like a knife, and she feels even worse now. "I don't want to take your dream away from you," she repeated, "But thank you, I appreciate it."

Sehuna nodded, without noticing, a smile of her own creeped up on her lips. "Besides, my stage fright is a big obstacle that I cannot over come, at least not now. Dancing is a dream, yes. But dancing isn't the dream. When I find the right dream, I will never let go of it."

"Whatever, you can leave now. Your so called 'poetry' talk is mind-disturbing." Jonginna whirled her head around to look somewhere else. "If you wanna stay, wait somewhere less close to me," groaned Jonginna.

"I will. Lulu Unnie and Layla Unnie are somewhere near, I'll go accompany them instead!" And she left.

Jonginna turned her head back and let herself relax. Thank you, Sehuna. Really. I'll make it up to you one day. She smiled.

♡♡♡

Thursday, the day efter everyone had recieved their results. Almost everyone had at least scored average, excluding a select few. Some where nagging over how un fair the teachers had graded the papers, and others were bragging, waving their papers in the air.

"Congratulations everyone! I believe you've received your results yesterday and almost every single one of you passed! I cannot explain how much joy I feel after seeing your scores!" Changmin talked proudly. "Tao, your korean is gradually improving. Taemin, your scores are just as good as last year. And Sehuna, I had no idea it was possible, but you scored 100 out of 100 points in all subjects! Highest score in the class."

Everyone began clapping their hands, whistling, and a few of them were chanting Sehuna's name. She buried her face into the palm of her hands. In her old school, she'd done nothing better, nothing worse, but her classmates never reacted this positively.

"For those of you who have failed in P.E, I am afraid that you will be joining me on a camping trip this weekend." The few students who had failed, groaned. "Don't be so negative, this can be fun! Sleeping under the stars, and, and... yeah, I can't name anything fun about it right now. As soon as I do though, I will inform you."

Nobody seemed to agree, how can they have fun on a trip when not even their teacher can find something fun about it. Out of nowhere, Sehuna raised her hand. Changmin hesitated, before nodding and allowing her to speak. "I'd like to join."

She knows that she isn't obligated to join like the others, but spending more time with Changmin will be really nice. "Are you sure? It might not be to your liking, Sehuna. Those who come there are only the students who are failing in P.E, and need to raise their grade, or students who are being punished. Going there won't raise your grades in P.E, or any other subject."

"It doesn't matter if I will benifit or not. I want to go there because it can be a very educational trip, therefore, let me go." She persisted.

Changmin smiled and nodded his head. "So the ones who will be going are Do Hyeong, Hyun Woo, Mira, and Sehuna. Is there anyone else who's willing to go?" He wondered.

"I am," Jonginna raised her hand.

"Then I'd like to go too!" Taemin shouted.

Tao had a bewildered look on her face. Taemin wants to go because Jonginna's going, but what will Jonginna possibly benifit? Her friends are all nuts. There's no way she's going on that stupid trip and ruining her weekend when she could preferably go on a gucci shopping spree with Kris.

"Well, you recieved 89 Taemin and Jonginna you scored 92 in PE Why would you two want to go?"

"Same as Sehuna," they chorused.

"Ah, OK then. Well, since so many are going, I will need another leader." Changmin couldn't come to think of another teacher who would like to join him. He even had to take over the camping trip because the actual P.E teacher wasn't in "the mood".

Tao raised her hand. "Bring Xi Lulu and Byun Baekhyuna with you! Everybody listens to them since they're seniors, they both scored above average in P.E and Lulu Unnie is a decent planner!" Tao suggested.

Changmin considered the idea, and he can't seem to find a reason to disagree. "I'll have to ask you to ask for their permission then, Tao. Tell them that it will raise their grades."

♡♡♡

The day of the two nights, three days camping trip had finally arrived. Byun Baekhyuna checked all the names on her attendance list as people loaded onto the bus. Lee Taemin? Check. Karui Mira? Check. Oh Sehuna? Yesbox. y Teacher Changmin? Hell yeah he's here. One girl, Krystal Jung, who apparently hopped into the camping trip group last minute, glared at Baekhyuna while entering the bus.

Miss Rude Attitude Jung? Sadly, yeah. 

Everyone seemed to be on the bus now, except for one person, and that last person happened to be Carrot Head. This is such an unpleasant surprise. "Not you again," they chorused. "Look, I don't like you!" They spoke at the same time again. "Stop talking when I'm talking!"

They both shut up after that. "So, Carrot Head dude, you're coming along? Did you faaaaail?" She teased.

"Yah! For your information, I might be here as a volunteer, got that? You're so full of yourself, Eyeliner Granny," spat Carrot Head.

"How come I'm an eyeliner granny now? I have a name you know. Is my delicate name to hard for your tongue to pronounce?"

"Byun Baek . Byun Baek . There. I said your name. Besides, you don't remember my name, so why should I remember yours?" He challenged.

"Cause, I'm like a thousand times more important than you are!" She insisted. "And I know your real name, Lee Dog Hyun."

"Whatever, Baek ."

"Repeat that again, and I'll kill you," she challenged him back.

He smirked. "You have serious attitude problem, you know. It's very Un attractive, and I suggest you do something about it. Now check my name and get over with it. I don't have time for you," he snorted.

Baekhyuna gritted her teeth and checked the box. "I wish you weren't present," she grumbled. 

"Really?" He exclaimed in fake happiness. "I feel the same way, Baek ,"

"Aish, seriously! I will strangle you!" She grabbed his arm and pushed him.

Carrot head pushed her back and soon they were in a full-fledged wrestling match. Carrot Head had to restrain though, since he's fighting with a girl who happens to be in a relationship with one of the school kingka's. And oh god, how can Jonghyun actually stand out with this bi-polar girl!? Although he's the male and she's a female, Baekhyuna over-powered him with her strength.

She's tougher and stronger than she looks. "Oh, I give up!" He huffed. 

After several kicks, Baekhyuna managed to get Carrot Head down on the ground. Lulu and Tao's self-defense classes actually helped!

"Aish, a girl like you will never find someone to put up with your attitude! They'll leave you within a month!" He frowned, pushed her off and got back up on his feet.

"I'm stronger than I look for a reason, Carrot Head. I worked to have these hidden muscles! I've taken hapkido! Haya, ahya, and high-ya!" She made some weird motions in the air, using her hands. Carrot Head looked far from convinced, moreover, he looked creeped out, but to not make her go all kung-fu again, he nodded his head. "Anyhow, there are men who are interested in women who put up a challenge, rather than some boring yes-girl."

"I'll believe it when I see it," he scoffed.

"Aish, whatever! I should have known I can't have a serious conversation with a Stupid Junior. Go inside the bus now, the others are waiting and it's your fault!" She blamed him.

"Whaaaat? You're the one who's at fault! I'm an innocent teenager who almost got killed by you!" He accused her. 

"Then next time you have two choices; do not get your whooped by a girl or give up earlier."

"Baek ."

"Dog Woo."

"Baek ."

"Carrot Head."

"Eyeliner Grandma."

"Stupid Junior."

They continued throwing random insults at eachother. Soon, they couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. Their little fight ended rather quickly though. "Yah!" Lulu interrupted. "We've been waiting for an eternity! Or I'll get wrinkles before we arrive!"

"Don't overreact, Unnie," Baekhyuna whined. "We were just having a mini-play-fight."

"I don't care, freaking lovebirds. If you wanna get cozy, do that later! Now, get on the ing bus so that we CAN LEAVE."

The two bowed and apologized. They walked back to the bus, but before they entered, Baekhyuna heard how Hyun Woo scoffed: "i bet that if you ate some of that ton of make up you wear, you could be pretty on the inside too."

Just gotta have the last word, doesn't he? "And that's coming from you," she whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. "I am warning you, I only went on this trip to spend time with my friends and skip Friday classes. If you ruin vacation, I'll ruin your flower face."

"I've done some research on the internet, and I came up with some pretty good insults, be aware!" He threatened her.

"Well too bad for you. I'm a natural and you have to go online to find anything good." She smirked.

"It's not, aish, it doesn't matter! Listen. The first time I saw you, I thought you were pretty, but then you opened your mouth." He insulted.

They entered the bus, and Baekhyuna took a seat behind Sehuna and Lulu and in front of Taemin and Jonginna. Un fortunately, Carrot Head decided to seat next to her. "That one's old," she remarked, unaffected.

"Let me guess.. Your parents didn't hug you enough as a kid?"

"Is this a bad joke?" She scoffed. "Next one please."

He tried various instuls, but she dodged them all until he'd nothing left. So when Baekhyuna asked him for the next one, he told her he had no more. "You're kidding right? Hah, funny guy, funny guy." Baekhyuna clucked her tongue.

"No, for real. And stop laughing, it make you look weird and your make-up already looks like it was applied by a shotgun."

Baekhyuna giggled. He actually made her giggle! He smiled. This means he had won, right? No, wait. She's giggling? Not getting offended? "Bonzo the clown called, he said he wants his face paint back!"

"More! More!" She was actually laughing her off.

"Keep talking, maybe one day, you'll say something intelligent." He continued. Baekhyuna laughed and laughed and Carrot head, he just sat there, enjoying the moment. "I heard you're dating Kim Jonghyun."

"That's not very funny." She stopped laughing.

"I'm not joking." He muttered. "I don't care about you, but be more careful around Jonghyun. He's not a bad guy. However, he has flaws and he isn't as perfect as everyone decribes him to be." Carrot Head awrned.

"I will," she assured. "He's not bad though, really. Don't judge a book by it's cover." He didn't reply. "Anyhow, first you called me pretty, and now you're worrying. Do you have a crush on me?" She teased.

"Oh shut it, will you, Baek ?"