Prologue: The Past

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Prologue: The Past

Word count: 850+

♡♡♡

Two words, eight letters and 3 syllables= Oh Sehuna. Brownish-blonde hair, almond shaped eyes in the color of dark-brown, milky white skin and taller than moste of her classmates. She's not the prettiest, but her looks aren't bad either. Sehuna inherited her mother's milky white skin and shiny hair meanwhile the shape of her eyes came from her father. 

The Oh's are a very loving family existing of three family members. Mr.Oh, a rich and quite well-known doctor with a charming smile and then there's Mrs.Oh. She's kind and warmhearted, and dazzles everyone with her looks, at the age of 45 she still doesn't look a day over 25. The third family member is Oh Sehuna, an average pretty teenage girl who loves to dance but is stuck in the world of books thanks to her father. Only her mother encourages her to follow her true dreams.

Sehuna was born 12th of April 1996 in Seoul, South Korea. Her parents were 100% sure she was going to be a boy, they bought boy clothes and decorated the whole room in blue and green, but it turns out Sehuna was a girl. Quite ironical considering that her father is supposed to be a proffesional doctor, anyway, moving on... Sehuna had to dress up in boy clothing until she was around eleven. If it wasn't for her long hair people would really think she was boy.

She was playful, maybe a litle tomboy-ish, but definitley different from the other students. Most of the schools she attended were very prestigous and exclusive, filled with snobby kids such as herself. But her parents taught her that you can't treat other people as peasants just because she happens to live in a more luxurious house or has a higher paycheck at the end of the month. Sehuna was taught that jealousy is wrong, and blah blah blah.

2012 was the year when everything went wrong. Sehuna didn't really bother that she was looked upon as an outcast, she didn't mind the hateful words, she ignored it all but 2012 things changed. She met Donghae, he was two years older and probably the hottest guy Sehuna had ever met. Everyone said he liked her, and she didn't know if they were just mocking her or they were honest, turns out they were right, well kind off. Donghae asked her out around two months before the winter breaks, and she said yes– he was her first boyfriend and who wouldn't say yes to a guy who owns a freaking ferrari?

Donghae treated her kindly, even though he was much more experienced with relationships than her he took care of her and guided her along the way. He always let her make the first move so she wouldn't feel un comfortable. They dated for three months and being the naive young girl she is, Sehuna was already sure he was her soulmate. She even brought Donghae home to her and introduced him to her parents who were super toally impressed, well at least her mom was her dad absolutely despised him. But Sehuna knew that her father was just being overprotective like a boy is supposed to be.

However, their relationship was never meant to last. Donghae had other needs and desires that Sehuna couldn't fullfill. And one day Donghae couldn't stand it anymore, they were alone at her house while her parents were on a dinner at their neighbors. He was extra touchy and it ended up in a hot make-out session, but when Donghae wanted to take things farther Sehuna rejected him. She didn't want to lose her ity like this. Donghae immediately apologized, but Sehuna suggested that they should break-up. Donghae left like he didn't even care and when she came back to school literally everyone had heard about their break-up, but in another way.

According too all the rumours that everyone believed, Donghae only used her as a rebound girl, he planned on breaking up with her long ago but she was so clingy and desperate he was afraid she would commit suicide if he broke up with her. Everyone thought she was some psychopath, and a few hurtful words turned into full fledged bulling. They would throw trash at her, and bully her hardcore. But they never went too far, so she never told her parents.

Her mom evenually found out though, one day one of her sunbaes had slapped her and her cheek was bruised and red. Her mother was furious and she immediately was pulled out of the school. In less than 2 months she changed inbetween 15 different school, wherever Sehuna went she was bullied. She never did anything wrong, she was just cursed to be unliked wherever she went. She spent the whole summer sobbing and whining about how she doesn't deserve to live— her parents had enough and decided to send her faaaraway, but not to faraway of course!

SM High. Sehuna's cousin, Jonginna attends the school, and they decided that it would be the perfect place for Sehuna to start over. The school was placed in Seoul, but faraway enough that no one would know about her bad luck with her previous schools.

♡♡♡

A/N:

This chapter is not that long, but it's like a short introduction! ^^