“Unnie, are you into girls?"

Everybody Loves Sehuna

 

Chapter Nineteen: "Unnie, Are You Into Girls?"

Word Count: 2000+

A/N: Already before we start the chapter, I would like to thank QianRenXin for her "holy fruit" phrases (or whatever you shall call it) XD Thank you, because you have helped me write this chappie. <3 Now, ENJOY! 

♡♡♡

Jonginna stood inside the dance room, practicing again the next day. She'd been going on for one hour now and she could feel how her muscles were tensing up, and her legs were getting a little sore. She stopped the music, and swallowed some water. Jonginna decided that she has to take a break now unless she's planning on harming herself.

"Hey, Jonginna!" Taemin entered the room. His smile shining as bright as always. He's like his own little star. When he skipped forward and pulled Jonginna into a hug, she was shocked and immeditately pushed him away. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" He asked. He thought they had made up already.

Jonginna's cheeks flushed as she shook her head and took another sip of her water. She's feels awkward around Taemin, that's all. They are friends again, of course. They're best friends and best friends can't fight for long. It's just awkward being alone with him now that she knows his feelings are the same and he confessed to her, but doesn't know that she heard. Awkward, very awkward.

"I'm just sweaty!" She made up a bad excuse. Luckily, Taemin seemed to fall for it and nodded his head eagerly. "So, are you planning on trying out tomorrow or no?" She wondered. The answer was obvious of course, since he's been coming here to practice too, and he would never give up on dancing.

"Yeah, and since you're training like crazy, you must be trying out this year again?" She nodded. "Why are you training so hard though? I mean, the dance teacher loves you and you make it on the team every year. Why would you fail this time?"

Sehuna. 

"I don't think I'm going to fail, stupid!" Jonginna playfully hit his shoulder. "I just think it's necessary for me to stay fit. Isn't that a good enough reason? I mean, what if I gain much weight or I start getting lazy then it's going to be hell when dancing stars again!"

"Okay, okay!" Taemin stuck out his tongue. "I was just asking. Oh, and is Sehuna going to audition? Since you're such a good dancer, and she's your cousin, she must be talented too!"

Here he goes again, comparing me and Sehuna with eachother. Usually, she would have felt jealous. However, she knows that Taemin likes her now, and not Sehuna. Therefore, jealousness would all be in vain. Because Taemin likes her, and she likes Taemin. He's probably going to confess to her any second now and she can't contain her excitement.

"I don't know if she's going to try out, she should— she's super talented." A lie. Sehuna's good at dancing and she likes it but honestly she's not incredible, with more training she could be but her dad had other plans for her already. Sehuna's better off reading books.

♡♡♡

Baekhyuna and Jonghyun had just finished the movie they were watching. They waited a few minutes and let people exit the cinema before they exited. Jonghyun smiled innocently as he listened to Baekhyuna's opinion about the movie, but soon, his kind smile switched to a cruel smirk without Baekhyuna noticing.

"Hey Baekhyuna." He interrupted her. "I was thinking that I really like you and although we've barely been together for long— I'd like for you to meet my family! I've already told them all about you and they're dying to meet you."

Baekhyuna freezed and her grip around Jonghyun's hand tensed. "What? Is there a problem?" He asked, one of his brows arched.

"No, there's no problem!" She laughed. "It's just very random and I don't know if I'm ready yet. I'm going to have to think about it." Her nervousity could clearly be heard no matter how hard she tried to hide it. Jonghyun, being an amazing actor, knows she's hiding something. When she says that she has to think about it, does she mean that she has to discuss it with Lulu first? 

"Okay then, take all the time you need!" He winked. "I'm fully serious about us two, keep that in mind. I feel like my heart has been awaiting you for an eternity, and now, I finally have you in my arms. I'd never hurt your heart, okay? I will cherish it forever, like a little baby. So don't hurt mine."

Baekhyuna believed in his acting. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck, staring intently into his eyes. "I'd never do anything to harm you, Jonghyun." She promised.

"Good! I'll believe you! Let me send you home now." He placed a kiss on her cheek and pulled her with him.

♡♡♡

Lulu could barely sleep that night, and when the morning was near, she was still annoyed by the Sehuna and Mr.Shim thingy. It had hit her like a bullet, out of nowhere on a rainy day. She felt like crawling up in her room forever, hiding under her covers. She felt so betrayed. Sehuna had lied to her. 

How is Lulu going to trust her in the future? Around a month has Sehuna been at SM high, and she has already gained plenty of followers, including Mr.Shim. It's disgusting how a 25 year old man can be exchanging cute and fluffy texts with his 17 year old student. They're eight years apart. No way Lulu's going to allow Mr.Shim to steal Sehuna away from her right in front of her eyes.

Five in the morning and Lulu still had difficulties. In the other bed, Sehuna was sleeping peacefully. Lulu doesn't want to wake her up, nor does she want to be alone. She forced herself to get out of bed and sneaked over to Sehuna's bed.

She raised the covers, and dropped them. She felt a lot better now, lying underneath the sheets together with Sehuna. "You're my most precious little best friend and nobody can have you. Certainly not that old ahjussi seongsangnim of yours!" She whispered. 

Sehuna mumbled something in her sleep and shifted in the bed, lightly kicking Lulu's legs. "I would be offended if you were awake." 

She giggled and made it mor comfortable. Now, Sehuna's head rested on her shoulder. "All of this is mine; your nose," she kissed the nose, "your eyes," she kissed her eyelids, "your hair," she played with the strands of hair. "And your lips, and your heart, it all belongs to me. You're my little angel."

Lulu's fingers brushed over Sehuna's lips. "I like you the best out of everyone here. Thank you for liking me although everyone else thinks I'm weird, Sehuna. Thank you for admiring me when there is really nothing about me to admire. I'm just Xi Lulu, and you're just Oh Sehuna. Seperately, we're not much, but when we are united we become much more, much stronger. So don't leave me, OK?"

Sehuna didn't answer.

"OK. Goodnight. Remember, I like you the best and you're my favorite!"

♡♡♡

Sehuna and Lulu decided to walk along the beach. But instead of walking like normal people, they ran, laughing like crazy, and throwing water at eachother. Sehuna had asked Lulu if the others wouldn't join them, but apparently they were busy doing something "important". What innocent and naive Sehuna doesn't know is that Lulu lied to her.

Actually, the others would probably have loved to join them, to bad they weren't invited. Today, she has decided, is Lulu and Sehuna day. Immediately after school, after the big tests, Lulu is bringing Sehuna with her so they can celebrate.

"Ah, I need a break!" Lulu panted. She sat down on the ground with her best friend next to her. "I'm not young like you. I'm getting older and older as every day goes by."

"Don't talk balderdash, Unnie! Your youth is very noticeable thanks to your brusque manners. Besides, this is only my personal point of view, but if you were anywhere close to being old, wouldn't you have wrinkles?" Sehuna blabbed and Lulu's not stupid, however, she will never truly understand Sehuna's korean.

"Sehuna, when you talk to your unnie," Lulu began, un sure of how she can say this politely, "Can you please speak a language that both of us are capable of understanding?"

"My apologies! It's probably my lisp, huh?" Sehuna frowned. In her old schools, those were one of the reasons why they would bully her. Although it's not very noticeable, many people describe her lisp as "annoying".

Lulu panicked inside, did she hurt Sehuna's feelings? Dammit. "No, I'm not mocking your lips. I believe I've mentioned several times that it's adorable..." Lulu trailed off. "What I meant is that you're speaking so old-fashioned. It's hard for me, not being as intelligent as you are, to understand such words. There's nothing wrong with you! It's just me who's dumb."

Sehuna's smile returned to her lips once again, only to quickly fade away. "Unnie, I have something to ask you."

"Okay?" Lulu's curiousity took over, and her ears perked upwards. Does she want dating advice or something? Cause if that's it, Lulu ain't giving any. "Spit it out," she demanded when Sehuna had turned quiet.

"Is Sookyung lesbian?" Lulu's mouth hung open. "I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, and I don't know. I have nothing against her if she's 'playing for the other team' as they say. The thing is that I'm a little un comfortable with the thought that maybe she likes me, and I don't like her back, not in that way, which will ruin our friendship. Can you please tell me? I need to prepare for the worst!" Sehuna pleaded.

"You aren't alone. I couldn't help, but feel that her kiss was intentional. Yet, she did say it wasn't, didn't she? So let's not give it too much thought and trust her words for now." Lulu didn't give Sehuna a direct answer, but for now, it was enough to comfort the latter's feelings. 

"Unnie, are you into girls?"

"Oh Sehuna! That question is very private and you cannot blurt nonsense like that out of the blue!" Spat Lulu. She glared at her best friend, fire in her eyes. She felt offended that Sehuna asked her a question like that without being a little subtle.

"Did I say something offensive? I was only wondering since you're constantly talking about how much of a '" guys are. So what is the reason for your opinion about males? Is it because you prefer to date the same gender as yourself or is it just because your mad at Jonghyun?" Sehuna wondered.

"I'm not into girls, no way, never," Lulu shook her head. "I'm only mad at Jonghyun, and he gave me a new view on males. One day I will find a man who's a decent being and then we will live happily ever after." She smiled, dreamingly.

"That's a very cute dream," Sehuna commented. 

"Well, you know what they call me, Princess of Cuteness," Lulu bragged.

"I thought your nickname was Obsessive Delusional Deer?" Sehuna question.

Lulu furrowed her brows and turned to her best friend. "What in the name of holy ing bananas? Who told you that?" 

"Baekhyuna Unnie," Sehuna innocently replied.

"Aish, that backstabber!" Lulu clenched her right fist. "She's such a little rat I could just grab her neck and strangle her to death. I'd actually enjoy watching her suffocate! My fingers would wrap around her neck until her very last breath!"

"Unnie, I beg of you. Calm down. We're at a public place where children are present and it would be highly inappropriate for us to use such a bad vocabulary around younger." 

Lulu glanced around and saw how that there were indeed a few families with young children there, although it's early morning. Her cheeks flushed scarlet red as she muttered apologizes. Her creative mind took over, once again.

"There, there," Sehuna patted her back, "Everyone makes mistakes. Let's hurry and go to school now or we'll get in trouble."

"Race you there!" Lulu smirked.