Changminnie and Baby Hunnie

Everybody Loves Sehuna

 

Chapter Eighteen: Changminnie and Baby Hunnie

Word Count:  1700+   

♡♡♡

Sehuna had came five minutes earlier and to her surprise, Changmin had came earlier too. She'd to take the train to a substation half an hour away since it would obviously be too risky if they met somewhere to close to school. Changmin hadn't mentioned anything about it. Sehuna's not an idiot though and she knew the reason why Changmin wanted them to meet here instead of a place closer to school. And she couldn't agree more. If her friends would find out they would kill her.

"You've dressed up so nicely that I feel bad looking so casual." Changmin laughed as he caught sight of the rainbow-haired girl.

"Really? I think we fit quite well.." She blushed. He didn't look too casual in her opinion. His white shirt was slightly buttoned down, giving her a perfect view of his upper body, not too much, not to little, as Lulu would say.

He definitely looked different from his professor clothes. He looks more relaxed like this, and definitely cuter. Sehuna feels lucky. That Changmin had picked her, and not another student, made her heart flutter. She'd like to think that she's special to him in some way. He's been taking care of her very well, giving her feedback on her poems, and advicing her about her problems.

"Anyhow, as I was thinking, you have a lot of potential, Sehuna. I've checked out your previous grades in your school, and your grades are extrodinary," he complimented. "However, I found something that worried me very much. You changed schools quite a lot in a short period of time, why? Did your parents move around because of work?"

"Not really.. I had a problem with a... guy. We'd some and I'd rather not explain, Changmin-ssi." She said.

He nodded. He knew better than asking further. "What are you planning on studying in college? It's still faraway, there's no rush of course. A person like you should still be concerned, I mean, with your grades, you could have schools like Standford and Harvard down on their knees, begging you to choose them."

"My mother wants me to follow my true dream, but my dad wants me to take over the family business. So that's probably want I'm going to do since it's important to my father." Sehuna nodded. "Besides, I think it would be really interesting to be a female CEO."

"What about your dream then? What is your dream Sehuna?" He asked.

"It's a silly dream; I'd like to become a dancer." She revealed. Though it's not a bad dream and she would much rather enjoy dancing than sitting in a tight office all day, her stage fright will always be in the way of her dream.

"That's not silly." Changmin shook his head. He remembered that he had dreams of his own when he was younger. He didn't succeed to fullfill them though. He grabbed her hand. "You must be hungry, and it's already lunch time. Let's go eat, okay?" He smiled, changing the subject.

"Mhm!"

♡♡♡

After lunch, Sehuna had started wondering about something. Changmin looks very young, but she's not aware of his actual age. He cannot be as old as 30, can he? She pondered. It's already weird to go out with your teacher, although it's not a date. But nobody seems to notice. Probably because Sehuna's very tall and mature for her age, meanwhile Changmin looks very young.

"You're always so deep in thought. Hm, it's cute." He laughed and pinched her right cheek. She woke back to life when he pinched her.

A red shade spread over her face. He thinks she's cute. That's a good thing, right? But he's her teacher so he's most likely only trying to comfort her. She's been really down lately, with the whole Jonginna thing. Come to think of it now again, he did say that he considers her as a friend...

"How old are you, Changmin-ssi?" She blurted. He looked shocked and then she realized that asking someone older for their age so informally may be considered as unpolite. "I hope that question didn't come out as rude." She frowned.

"Hah, it's alright. I'm 25." His smile returned.

"Oh, I'm 17."

"I know, you're my student." 

"Right.." Sehuna nervously giggled. "Erh, it's already afternoon. I should probably go home now." She bowed. "Thank you, Changmin-sshi. I feel much better now."

"Alright. I'd love to accompany you, but I have somewhere to go. I'll see you on Monday, good luck with your tests!" He waved at her.

She waved back and whirled around to walk away. But Changmin grabbed her hand. "I might sound selfish. But I'd like if you'd stop speaking with me so formally. Call me, Oppa." He said. Sehuna felt her whole world stop for a moment. Oppa? Oppa!

"Yes, I will," she nodded. "Bye Changmin Oppa." She took farewell without looking at him.

Changmin stood there for a while and watched her walk away. 25 and 17. He's 8 years older than her. She's a kid. Yet, no grown woman in his own age has ever made him feel this way. Sehuna's special. Although it might not be romantic feelings, these feelings are very complicated.

♡♡♡

Lulu looked like a monster when Sehuna came home. They were the only ones home, and since it's Saturday, it's not un usual that barely anyone's home. Lulu laid in the couch, watching some K-Drama called Playful Kiss. She paused the drama and glared at Sehuna the minute she caught sight of the junior.

"Where the heck have you been?" If this had been a cartoon series, Lulu would have been totally red, smoke coming out of her ears.

"I was with a friend."

"Who? Do Hyeong? Why would you dress up to hang out with him?" Lulu gestured towards her fancy clothes. Okay, maybe not fancy, but Sehuna has obviously put some energy into her clothes.

Sehuna nervously bit her lip. Why is Lulu so suspicious? "You don't know her."

"Sookyung and Jonginna told me you went on a date," Lulu said. Sehuna should have known that Jonginna would missunderstand and tattle-tale. Oh how she wishes that Jonginna would only for once try to get along with her.

"They must have missunderstood then. I wasn't on a date. I was with an old friend. Her name is..., Min Chang!" Sehuna blurted.

"Ah, really? How do you know this Min Chang then?" The red-head continued with her investigation.

"Family connections," Sehuna lied. "So you're watching K-Dramas? Aish, Unnie! You should be studying! Don't take exams lightly or you'll fail them." She switched to another subject and sat down on the couch next to Lulu.

"I've studied enough. I'll study some more tomorrow, maybe. For today, I was going to ask you if you'd like to go spy on Baekhyuna and Jonghyun's date with me." Lulu slung an arm around Sehuna's neck and looked at her pleadingly.

"Unnie, sometimes you make me worried," Sehuna confessed. "You're always thinking about Jonghyun, and I know that you're mad, and I respect that you want to show him that he cannot push you around. It shows thay you are a very strong woman. But don't you think that once in awhile, you should think about yourself and focus on other goals and things you'd like to accomplish in life. I don't mind, I really don't. It's just that it would be fun if we could do something else without mentioning Jonghyun."

"Is that really the way you feel?" Sehuna nodded, ashamed. "Then thank you, for liking me when everyone else thinks I'm weird." Tears brimmed in Lulu's eyes and Sehuna wiped them away with her thumbs, worrying over her best friend.

"I'm alright. I'm sorry that I'm so over-protective these days. I mean, if you want to hang out with a friend, I shouldn't care. Ming Chang is probably cool, otherwise you wouldn't hang out with her, would you?"

"Thank you, Unnie!" Sehuna beamed. "I feel like a big baby now. Heh."

"Now go get dressed up in something more comfortable and we'll have a serious study session! You can teach me about that subject I'm not good at, what's the name? Yes, english!" Sehuna nodded and ran upstairs.

She forgot her phone in the sofa though. Lulu ignored it, but soon turned her attention to the cellphone when it beeped. I'm her bestfriend. She has nothing to hide from me, so a sneek-peek can't hurt! She read the message that had came from a phone contact named: Changminnie. 'Fighting, Baby Hunnie'.

Lulu scrunched her nose and checked their whole conversation. Mr.Shim is Sehuna's korean teacher, why are they texting? And giving eachother nicknames? This isn't normal.

'I had fun today! Changminnie oppa!'

'Really? Then let's do it again sometime. ^^'

'Yes, Oppa! If I score good on the test, give me a gift!'

'I'm assured you'll do good, so I better start preparing a gift. Fighting, Baby Hunnie!'

Lulu glared at the affectionate text messages that had been sent back and forth between Mr.Shim and Sehuna. Min Chang? Changmin? She's been worrying about Sookyung all ths time, when the one who really opposes a threat is Mr.Shim! They're even on nickname basis. This is not a normal student and teacher relationship, this is more than that.

Sehuna calling him 'Changminnie' and Mr.Shim calling her 'Baby Hunnie'. Is he completely unaware of their age differences? This is not normal. Lulu doesn't blame Sehuna of course. It's not her fault that everyone is mad about her, Taemin, Do Hyeong, even Tiffany and Jessica keeps pestering her that they'd like to meet Hunnie again, and even y, old men like Mr.Shim like her.

Lulu took a screenshot of the conversation, sent the message to herself and deleted it so Sehuna wouldn't find out. She needs to be on the safe side and right now, she does not have time to deal with this. First off, she must finish her revenge plan with Jonghyun as quick as possible. After that, she will deal with this.

And she's not going to take it easy on Changmin. He has just been added to her list of people to take revenge on. And she does not take it easy with revenge.


A/N:  The main couple is still HunHan. Unless you haven't noticed, Lulu is very, very overprotective over Sehuna and possesive. She thinks she's only being this way because they're besties, but is there more than that? Maybe. ^^

Also, is Changmin IN LOVE with Sehuna? Not really. Is Sehuna IN LOVE with Changmin? Not really. They are more than student and teacher, obviously, but they're not really dating either. It's more like a relationship were Changmin is her advisor and Sehuna admires him, I will not reveal if the feelings will develop.