Eventful Evening

Everybody Loves Sehuna

Chapter Seven: Eventful Evening

Word Count: 2200+

♡♡♡

Sehuna has asked Lulu the same question at least a thousand times; where are we going? It's a very simple question, but Lulu keeps on saying it's a surprise.

In two hours Sehuna had enough time to take a shower, put some make-up on and get dressed. She straightened her long brown hair that stopped right under her chest, and applied light make-up. When Sehuna was satisified with her looks she finally left the bathroom. 

Lulu was done and leaned against the wall, waiting for Sehuna. When she caught sight of the brunette she smiled happily. "Finally! I've been waiting for ages."

Sehuna rubbed her neck and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, unnie!" She apologized.

"It's alright," the younger girl comforted. "Let's just go, alright?"

Lulu nodded. "We can still some candy!"

"Whatever brings you joy, unnie."

____

After spending five minutes getting rid of Channie, that of course wanted to join the two girls, they finally left the house and started making their way over the bus stop. Lulu was excitedly telling Sehuna about her day, appearently P.E went really well since Jonghyun's team lost against Lulu's.

Sehuna stopped infront of the bus stop. "We're here, 5'oclock sharp, can you please tell me where we're going now? I deserve to know where you're taking me this evening." Sehuna pouted.

Lulu was planning on waiting awhile longer, but seeing Sehuna's cute expression she couldn't resist.

"Aish! Fine, I will tell you, arasso?" Lulu sighed and leaned closer to Sehuna's ear. "We are going to—" she stopped since the bus had arrived. "Yay, the bus is here! I was worried we we're going to have to wait awhile!" Lulu skipped inside the bus.

"Unnie, wait!" Sehuna whined. "You promised me you would tell me, so you better, right now." She warned and showed her bus card to the bus driver.

Lulu ignored her whining and sat down in the back of the bus, Sehuna sat down next to her and glared at the older girl. 

"Seriously, what are our plans?" Sehuna asked. "I demand that you tell me immediatley."

The older girl felt uncomfortable when the younger was glaring at her. She doesn't want to tell Sehuna just yet, she knows the brunette will have lots of fun, but she's afraid she'll back out if she tells her now. Lulu sighed, she can't keep on ignoring Sehuna.

"I don't really know where we're going, I was thinking we could let the night take us where it takes us." Lulu smirked.

"Are you insane!?" Sehuna shouted.

The few people in the bus glared at them, and an old lady even had the courage to hush the two loud girls. Sehuna bowed and apologized profusely before turning her attention to Lulu who was giggling like crazy.

"This is not funny, what if we meet up a pair of robbers? Or a ?" Sehuna asked.

"I'll tell him to me instead," Lulu giggled. "Come on, loosen up a little! You don't think we'll actually meet a , right?" She cocked an eyebrow. 

The younger girl blushed and shrugged. "I don't know, the world is a dangerous place."

"I know, but I'm here to protect you! Girl power, alright?" Lulu raised her fist and Sehuna bumped hers against Lulu. 

"Fighting!" They chorused.

After 15 more minutes on the bus the girls got off. Lulu had come up with an idea about where she wanted to bring Sehuna, a hairsalon.

She stopped infront of her favorite place and opened the door for Sehuna. Sehuna was a little skeptical but entered the hairsalon. There was just one customer there and three hairstylists. The two others where chatting happily, meanwhile the one working with the customer looked bored to death.

The blonde stylist smiled when she caught sight of Lulu. "Hey, Lu! What a coincidence, we were just talking about you!" 

"Hopefully you were only saying good things," Lulu winked.

"Don't get your hopes up!" The blonde laughed and gave Lulu a quick hug. "Who's your friend?" She peaked over Lulu's shoulder.

"Ah, this is my new roommate, Oh Sehuna!" Lulu introduced the two, Sehuna didn't say anything, but bowed. "Sehuna, this is my friend and classmate Jessica. Her sister, Taeyeon, runs this shop with her friend Hyoyeon." Lulu explained.

"Nice to meet you," Jessica bowed. Her sister bowed as well. "Anyway, so are you up to dying your hair red, Lulu?"

"You're dying your hair red?" Sehuna was surprised. Why would Lulu want to change her haircolor when it's already so beautiful?

Lulu nodded, "And you're going to dye your hair as well!"

Sehuna would normally protest, but actually it might be quite fun dying her hair. A little change has never hurt anyone, and that's why she didn't reject when Jessica showed her a seat and let her sit down. Lulu sat on the seat right next to her.

Taeyeon was having an easy time dying Lulu's hair, but Jessica had a big problem. She didn't have enough red dye for Sehuna's hair.

"Taeyeon unnie, can I have a word with you?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon nodded and they walked to the back of the store. "I ran out of red."

"Ohh...." Taeyeon nibbled on her bottom lip. "Then why don't you just experiment?"

"Mwo!? But I'm not as experienced as you, unnie.." Jessica whined. "What if I mess up? I am sure I will mess up."

"If you mess up it's not going to be my problem," Taeyeon shrugged. "Now if you excuse me, I have a customer to take care of and you should be taking care of yours instead of whining to me."

Jessica sighed and went back to Sehuna with a smile plastered on her face. "Ah, let's do this, alright?"

25 Minutes Later

Jessica was worried as hell, she was sweating like a pig. She was done applying color to Sehuna's hair and it was time to dry her hair. It's time to see the results of her experimenting, hopefully they will not be to bad and Sehuna will like her new hairstyle, or at least think that it's decent. That's all that Jessica could ever wish for in this situation.

Jessica pulled of the towel on Sehuna's hair and shrieked. 

"What is going on—" Taeyeon stared at Sehuna's hair and shrieked, Lulu glanced at Sehuna's hair. She was about to scream as well, but she didn't want to hurt Sehuna's feelings, so instead she forced a smile. "It's unique," she remarked.

Sehuna's hair literally looked like a unicorn had puked a rainbow over it. Lulu counted the different colors on Sehuna's hair, a little red, and there was also purple, pink, green and blue. Lulu had to stop and turn her head away before she got a headache. Her best friend looks like a parrot.

"I-I am so sorry!" Jessica apologized. "I am so horrible, I should have just told you we ran out of red! I am so sorry," she kept on bowing and apologizing, but Sehuna was still in shock.

"Don't be sorry, I actually like my new hairstyle." Sehuna admitted. It's so daring, and exciting! It's thrilling and unique, her parents would never let her do this. "I think this hairstyle is what people would call wicked."

"You mean awesome?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, awesome," Sehuna nodded. 

"So you actually like this hairstyle?" Taeyeon didn't know what shocked her most, the fact that Sehuna liked her hairstyle or the fact that Jessica could mess up this bad.

"I do," Sehuna confirmed.

"Oh, good then." Everyone returned to their previous activities.

Sehuna's hair looked much better afterwards when Jessica had straightened it. Lulu's red hair made her look very mature, and even though it was very daring she liked it. Lulu payed for her own hair (with a discount of course) meanwhile Sehuna got hers for free since it was messed up.

"So, what's next on this exciting evening?" Sehuna clinged onto Lulu's arm.

Lulu smiled. "I see you're more happy about this now, well, next I was thinking we could go watch a movie, but I don't have any money." She confessed. "I spent the last I had on my hair, I only have two pennies."

"Seriously?" Sehuna gave her a glazed look. "But I thought you were paying so I left my wallet at home..." she frowned.

"Well, this was a part of my plan. Things would be much more exciting if we could sneak into the movie!" Lulu beamed. "I mean, I've always wanted to try..."

"This is stupid, but fine." Sehuna rolled her eyes, what's the worst that could possibly happen?

Luckily the cinema was very close nearby, they only had to walk for 10 minutes. Both of them agreed on watching the new movie, After Earth. The movie was going to show in 10 minutes, but they have to fool the cashier into letting them in without tickets.

Lulu's solution was that they would flirt with the cashier, but luck was not on their side, behind the counter stood a lady in her late 50's.

"Great, how are we going to fool this old dinosaur?" Lulu pouted.

"Unnie, don't be mean! She looks like a very nice lady," Sehuna smiled, but her smile faded away when the lady glared at them.

"Are you kids going to buy tickets or not?" She asked.

Lulu nodded and walked up to the counter with Sehuna trailing behind her. "Yes, but we were hoping you could give us a little discount."

"No can do," the lady spat. "If you're not paying full price then you're more than welcome to leave and never come back."

"But, please understand, we're just two poor and unfortunate highschool girls who spent their last pennies on food." Lulu 'acted'.

"No, leave." The lady demanded.

Sehuna tugged on Lulu's arm. "It's okay unnie, we can just go somewhere else."

"Hmpf," Lulu scoffed and left the cinema with Sehuna. "Can you believe that old lady? If you're not paying full price then you're more than welcome to leave and never come back," she mocked the lady in a high-pitch voice.

Sehuna giggled and rolled her eyes. "Calm down unnie, let's just walk around." She suggested.

♥❀☛At Home♔Baekhyuna and Channie❦✄♥

Channie scrolled down the different TV channels, but she didn't find anything interesting to watch and she felt bored to death. Tao and Kris were showering (yes, together), Layla and Suhonna were having 'couple' time, and Sookyung and Jonginna were watching a movie and didn't want to be disturbed because they insist that Channie is to loud which she does not agree on.

Everyone else was busy doing random stuff, including Baekhyuna who ditched Channie to have some alone time. Channie felt like a ton of bricks had hit her when Baekhyuna told her they should spend some time alone. Sure, it's only one evening, but their besties and they should never get tired of eachother. The happy virus felt betrayed and very offended.

"I am sooooo bored!" She exclaimed and buried her face into a pillow on the couch. "I miss Baekkie..."

Channie rose from the sofa. None friend of hers should even DARE ignore the mighty happy virus, and she's going to tell Baekhyuna about her feelings.

Channie walked up the stairs to the second floor making sure to stomp hard on every step so Baekhyuna would hear her coming. She barged inside their room and found Baekhyuna lying on her bed, reading her private diary.

"What are you doing here? I should be allowed to have some privacy, barging in like this into my room is very rude!" Baekhyuna scolded and hid the diary behind her back.

"Excuse me, but this is our room, and why are you reading my diary?" She scoffed.

"Oh! This old thing?" Baekhyuna quickly waved it in the air before hiding it behind her back again. "It's not your diary, it's mine."

"Really? Because it looks exactly like mine, can I take a look at it and confirm that it's yours?" Channie interrogated.

Baekhyuna shook her head. "I think it's best you don't, I don't want you to read my diary."

"Well I don't want you to read mine, either! So give it too me!"

"No!" She yelled.

"Yes!" Channie demanded.

"What the heck is going on in here?" Chen burst inside the room and demanded to know. This isn't the first time Channie and Baekhyuna bicker, usually she doesn't mind, but today she's had enough. "Baekhyuna, is that Channie's diary?" She pointed at the object in Baekhyuna's hands.

Baekhyuna knew her secret had been revealed, she can't hide it anymore. "Yes, I read her diary." She confessed. "But to my defense I have a very valid reason!"

"Spit it out then," Chen challenged her.

"I need someone to date Jonghyun, so I read through Channie's diary to see what she thinks about Jonghyun. But I only got to the tenth page and the most of it is un-readable or has something to do with this creature called... N-nyan Cat?" Baekhyuna struggled with the pronuncication.

Channie blushed. "What? Nyan Cat is epic..." he whined.

"Whatever, you can have your dumb diary back!" Baekhyuna gave Channie her diary and stormed out the room.

Chen frowned. "I was curious about one thing, though.. Why did Baekhyuna want to know what you think about Jonghyun-ssi anyway?" She cocked an eyebrow.

Channie shrugged, but she was curious as well know, oh well. If she knows her best friend right, Baekhyuna will be spilling the beans eventually.

♡♡♡

A/N:

Hello everyone, sorry for not updating in awhile, but I've been super busy. ToT

My two friends have moved now, and I've spent as much time with them as possible so hopefully I'll be more active in the future! ^3^

Also, is there anyone who lives or has been in Italy that can recommend some nice places to go? Because I'm planning on going there for a trip. (From what I've seen it's such a beautiful country! :D)

Oh well, enough of my blabbering. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!Please leave a comment because they make me so happy as an author! xoxo, Savannah.