WHAT!?

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

I woke up and saw dubu was . I felt dizzy and headache.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed in a high pitch.

"What?" Dubu was awaken by my screamed and yawn.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" We both shouted again as we look at each other , lying on the same bed together.

"Why are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"I should be the one ask you, this is my room." He said.

I looked around the place and saw it was really his room i quickly grabbed the blanket to covered myself.

"let pretend nothing happened." I said.

"Ohh... Okay.. I'm very sorry." He stammered.

"It okay, I have to go, Your wedding is tonight" I said as i put on my clothing.

I slowly walked out of the room and went down to the stairs. I saw some of the friends was lying on the floor. lucky they are still sleeping. i quickly walked out and went home.

I took a long bath, I was in the toilet lying in the bath tub. I kept thinking what happened last night, but I could not remembered a thing. 

Soon, it was 4 plus in the afternoon when I came out from the toilet and started to prepare to go to their wedding.

I was chose a pink formal tube dree with a ribbon behind my waist. Suddenly i received a message from dubu.

FROM: Dubu

Hello everyone, I am sorry to send this message to you. I have decided to cancelled this wedding as something went wrong. However, we are postponing the wedding to another time. I will inform you again once Min Sun and I have decided the date. Thank you and sorry for causing any trouble.

TO: Soo Jin..

I was shocked. I called dubu to ask what happened.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello?" He replied.

"What happened!!" I was worried.

"Omma had a accident." He seems to be choking in his last word.

"What! where are you, I'll go and look for you." I said anxiously.

He told me the hospital's name and I took a cab and ran toward the hospital. Soon I went in, I saw dubu inside. However, he is not alone. He is with his fiance. I couldn't go up to him. I hide behind a big pillar to wait for dubu's omma to come out.

A few hours later, a doctor came out from the operation room. I strained my ears to listen to what they were talking. 

"She's fine." The doctor said.

Everyone felt relieved. suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello." I whispered. 

"Hello,it me, jinki." He said.

"Omma is alright. Where are you? I thought you were coming?" He asked. 

"Oh sorry, something came up. That great, I hope your omma recovers fast." I said. 

"Where are you?" he asked.

"Oh... Me.. erm... ah... I'm busy now, chat with you later." I quickly hung up the phone.

I saw him and Min Sun walking out from the hospital, i quickly went to another place and hide.

I was relieved to see him smiling again ,but I am not the one beside him. I felt the pain again.

-------------END-----------------------

Sorry if my story is not good.

I hopes you enjoyed. I will try to update more if i have time.

THANK YOU ! ^___^