I know I should not hurt him

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

The day before I leave canada with minho...

"I don't know what to say, but thank you.. minho." I smile as I was packing my bag when minho was right beside me.

"But why do you have to do that?" Minho asked curiously.

"I just don't want everyone around me to suffer.... especially dubu... "I continued packing.

"I'm going to end this..."I closed my lugguage.

I took my phone and text dubu..

To DUBU:

I'm leaving tomorrow, coming back in the night tomorrow around 6-7pm

A few minutes later.....

FROM DUBU:

Okay! I miss you.. I will go to the airport and wait for you. Call me when you reach. 

I did not reply him. I went down with minho to have dinner with appa and omma.

"Appa, Omma I will go back and saty at there for a few days with minho before i come back. " I told them.

"Okay. Dear take care of yourself remember, you are pregnant don't do anything dangerous." Omma said.

"Minho, Take care of my daughter.."Appa tell minho.

"I will." Minho said.

After i finished the dinner, minho went back to his room.

I walked to his room.

"Minho.." I stand outside of his door.

"Come in.." Minho was put his passport in to his bag.

"Do you think what i am doing now is wrong?" I looked at him

"Of course, you love him right?" He said.

I was speechless.

He sat down infront of me.

"Erm.. yar.." I looked on the floor.

"Then you shouldn't hurt him." He said.

"But... this is all my fault.."I hold my tears.

"If that night... nothing happened, everthing will be the same, dubu will marry min sun and his parents company will not have problems with the money issue." A tear gathered at the edge of my left eye.

"You shouldn't think that way..." He said looking sharply at me.

"It all my fault...it all my fault.....it all.." Tears fell off.

"LISTEN!"  He held my hands.

"If that night, nothing happened.. You will not have pregnant,you will not have carried with his baby and the baby will not have come to this world. The dubu will not know he loves you and you will quietly suffer all the pain when you look at jinki embracing someone in his arm." His tone turned so seriously.

I so shocked.

"Sorry, did i scared you.?" He said and let go of my hands.

"What should i do..?" I sniff.

"Do nothing, stay with him. He needs you now." Minho said softly.

"Really?" I looked at him with tears blinding my eyes looking innocent.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Come on, it late. I have to sleep." He smiled.

I walked out of his room.

"Goodnight!" I smiled back and went up to my room.

I went to the bathroom and went to wash my face before I went to sleep. I laid on the bed and start to think about minho's words.

I turned to the side of my bed. His words pop out of my mind whenever i closed my eyes but i was getting very tired soon I fell asleep.

------------------END--------------------------

Thank you.

Do comment :)