I wanted.. BUT too late! I am sorry

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

Soon, we reached home. After we went in to the house, minho went to put his drinks in the fridge while i went back to my room.

I laid on the bed and the incident kept repeating in my head. I wanted to tell dubu that min sun was the one who hurt herself but i was scare. 

What if he don't believe me and rather believe min sun and somehow our relationship changes.

I kept on thinking it until someone knock my door.

"Soo jin, are you asleep?" He whispered outside the door.

I stood up and opened the door.

"No." I sounded restless.

"'I'm bringing you to my friend who stay here, he is a doctor too. " He said.

"For?" I asked.

"For your check up! " He said.

"Oh . ." I was listless.

"Oh..ok..  a..." Before he finished his sentence, i closed my door and laid back to my bed again.

Soon, I fall sleep.. during the midnight, sweat came running down from my temple. I could feel that the baby in my stomach is kicking me. The pain is so strong that i screamed in a high pitch.

Minho woke up and rushed to my room.

"Are you okay." He looked at me.

"My stomach.." I hardly said it out.

He carried me and brought me to the nearby hospital.

I grabbed his arms until his arms was bruised. It was really pain that i fainted. 

----------------Jinki's POV--------------------

After min sun fell asleep, I walked out from her room.

The moment I walked out, I called soo jin. I felt bad that I yelled at her. I should not have done that.

I was blaming myself while making the call.

Few minutes later, she still did not pick up. I started to get worried. I wanted to go her house and look for her.

"Jinki?" Min sun called me ..

I had no choice, I turned back to the room and take care of her. She was down with a slight fever. 

She called me in her dream, kept on calling me and she was sweating.

I sat beside her bed and help her to wipe the sweat with a towel until she finally sleep peacefully.

-----------------JINKI'S POV end--------------------------

I woke up, looking at the surrounding feeling dizzy.

The celling bright light bulb shines into my eyes and i closed my eyes and reopen again.

"Where am i ?" I asked in my heart.

I saw minho lying on the sofa sleeping soundly then i recalled i was having a bad pain in my stomach.

I touch my stomach, feeling something is not right..

"Minho?" I called.

"hmm?" He woke up rubbing his eyes.

"You awake! let me go and call the doctor!" He stood up and was about to leave the room

"Minho!" I called as i stopped him.

My face turned ashen as he do not dare to looked at me.

My tears gathered and i know what had happened.

He looked at me for a while and walked towards me.

"Sorry!" He hugged me. "I am not a good doctor." He said.

I cried hysterically.

The whole night i was crying, i could not accept the truth. I did not know how to tell dubu and what is his reaction after he know the truth. 

I laid on the ward bed and stared on the white celling, still in the state of shock.

Few days, i was discharged from the hospital. The moment i was discharged, minho accompany me to the up hill and buried my baby. The wild berry bushes surrounded and the warm light that shines on the green grass and the flowers. The winds breeze as the trees swayed a bit.

I carried a bouquet of flowers and put at my baby grave, i wrote a letter.

It said:  

There were photographs I wanted to take 

Things I wanted to show you

Sing sweet lullabies, wipe your teary eyes

Places i wanted to bring you

Beautiful world that you should see

Wondering who you look like

The heartbeat that beats inside of me

The names i wanted to call you

But something went wrong and soon you were gone

My heart was broken, my tears fell like rain

I'd never known such heartache and pain

I'll hold you in heaven someday

Wait for me.

 

After that, minho and I went home. We stepped out from the lift and I saw dubu squated down outside my house. He saw me, looking anxiously. 

He saw minho's hand over my shoulder, he looked angry.

"What are you doing, get your hands off her!" He stood up and said angrily.

"STOP IT!" I pulled him away from minho.

 "The baby is gone!" I speak up

He was stunned and looked at me.

----------------END-------------------------

Tell me and comment:0

Finally got a chance to update my story hahah :)

COMMENT, thankyou