Different problems we had

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

The flight was about 15 hours.. Quite long and boring.. I was siting at my seat watching movies and even playing games,then i fell asleep.

"Dear...." Omma shake me up.

"Hmmm??" I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it.

"Look.." She pointed at the window.

"Wow..." As i looked down the scenery is beauitful.

"Good evening passenger, Please go back to your seat and put on your seat belt for your safety as we are landing soon.."One of the pilot announced.

I felt excited to be a new place. "We're reaching.." Omma was grinning from ear to ear.

The flight soon landed, Everyone was walking out of the aeroplane and we were one of them.

"Welcome to canada, have a pleasant day." A stewardess said as we walked out of the plane and i smile back.

We went to take our lugguage and went to the hotel which already book by appa. 

I wonder how is dubu doing now... as i was unpacking my lugguage. 

-----------JINKI'S POV--------------

The next day. 

"YAH! LEE JIN KI!" SOMEONE shouted at my ears.

I woke up with my heart in my mouth. Sweat went down my temples. I can feel the atmosphere is not right.

I turned around.. "Omma...hehe." Showing my teeth to her."COME OUT!" She pulled my ear and dragged me out looking so angry.

"AHHHHH!." The pain awaken me. I was dragged into the living room. Appa was sitting there with a red face that was swollen with anger.

"Ouch.."She let go, my ear turned red. "Sit down." Appa said calmly.

i sat down and look at appa as omma sat down beside appa.

"I heard that you and min sun cancelled the wedding and yesterday she even went in to hospital.. "He said.

I nod. "Yes."

"Explain to me."He looked at me with a eyes on fires.

"Min sun is such a good girl and yet you abandon her." Omma scolded me

"Abandon... That word is too serious." I said.

"Actually, Soo Jin is pregnant with my baby." I tone down my voice.

"WHAT?" Both of them yelled.

"I curled up on the sofa and looked at them, Their eyes were eyes flashing.

"I want to marry her."I said.

"NO!" Appa frowned in disapproval.

"WHy?" I asked as i raised my voice.

"No why..You better get min sun back or else i will kicked you out of this house." He looked determined.

"Omma?" I looked at her, she seems to be having difficulties.

"Yes, I agree." She told me. Appa looked sharply at her.

"I can understand having a baby without a husband can be miserable." She looked at appa back.

Appa turned and walked into his study room and slammed the door hard.

Omma and i both looked at each other.. and then she left with a terrible look back to their room.

I wondered what had happened during the past as i walked up to my room. I switched on my computer and started to webcaming.

"Hello.." I waved at the webcam.

"Hi.." He said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fine.. Just that being a father is not easy.. you?" He replied.

"Me? I am going to be father soon.. " I told him everything.

"Oh.....congrates" He laughs.

"I wants to ask you about pregnant woman condition.." I start to take out my note book and a pen.

"HAhha ... no wonder you came and chat with me on the webcam.. sure.." He smirk.

"Trying to prepare and be a good husband. " I felt excited.

He told me this and told me that..

"HUh?? can you repeat again.." I was so confused.

"You remind me when I was a newbie of being a father." He laughed at himself.

"Let me repeat one more time, followed me tight." He said and start to tell me.

I took down the notes one by one.. without noticing my notes is full of all the information.

"That all.. I am so tired.. chat next time." He said and sign off.

I looked at the time and it was already in the evening going to night. Not a while, a voice came from the door.

"Jinki, come out for dinner now.." Omma shouted.

"Just a moment." I kept the book in the drawer and went out.

While we were eating it was very very very extremely silent and awkward. No ones dares to break the silence until the phone rang.
Omma went and pick up.

"Hello." She said.

"What! I'll be there right away." She looked anxious.

"What happened?" Appa asked.

"Something went wrong with the export of the good of our company." She sounded worried.

"I'll go with you.." Appa said and they went to change clothes and came out.

I was sitting there looking at them running around finding shoes, sock and handphone...

"Jinki, take care of the house, we will be back as soon as possible." Omma said.

I looked at appa but he did not even take a single glance at me. He was really reallly very angry. I washed the dishes and left some for my parents and i went up to my room once again. I lie on the bed leaning at the wall and looked through the notes and details i have taken down.

what is soo jin doing now.. have she reached there and is it safe there..?????

I thought to myself.

-------------------------END OF HIS POV------------------------

After i unpack my luggage, i wanted to give a called to dubu but in the end i did not.

"Dear, drink this." Omma came with a cup with unknown liquid.

"What is this?" I took the cup and drink.

"Ew..." It taste weird. "Just drink this is good for pregnant woman. I always drink this before i had you." She continued.

"okay." I said and drank all up.

EEWWWW

I stick my tongue out trying to get the taste away from my tongue.

"I had make appointment with a doctor of my friend who stay here." She said.

"Tomorrow, you will go have a full check up. " She said.

"Okay..thanks omma." I hug her.

I did made the decision right to come here with my parents even though i do miss HIM 

"Do you want to shopping?"Omma sounded excited.

"Not today omma..I felt tiring and sleepy.." I did not do anything but i felt exhuasted.

"Okay take a rest, i will call you wake up later to eat dinner." She said.

I went to bed and soon sleeping well. Out of the sudden, i felt nausea.

I ran to the toilet and vomit but nothing came out only gas. I kept on vomiting. After that i rinse my mouth and went out of the toilet seeing no ones in the room. then i saw a message note on the table.

Dear,

        Appa and i went to watch movie and shopping.. we will be back in the evening around 6..

From love appa and omma.

I looked at the clock it was 2pm, i went back to my bed and continued to sleep. I felt very uncomfortable as i feel like vomiting again.

-----------------END----------------

DO comment.. 

Who is jinki talking with.. FIND OUT AND COMMENT WHO YOU WANT HIM TO BE.... :)

Thank you..^___^