The choice to choose

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

Previously*

"Just do it for me a favour, please." He looked at me.

"I...." I stammered...

Soo Jin's POV~

I get off from the car and greeted back at jinki's father before i walked back to my house. 

What should i do? 

My mind went blank. I was so focus thinking that i did not saw jinki was actually right in front of me. 

"What is going on?" He looked at me sharply. 

"What?!" I pretended. 

"The person in the car was my appa right?" Jinki raised his voice. 

I paused for a moment. 

"I will go find him." His face was taut with anger.

"Don't go!" I grabbed his wrist and looked at him as he turned back. 

"It's alright. Nothing happened."I said and a smile appeared from my face.

"Let's go in." I said as i pull him toward the entrance of my house.

"Are you sure nothing happened?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Yes sir." I said. 

Minho's POV~

I could not settle down, worrying about soo jin. 

Is she going to be alright?

All of the sudden, i could heard steps getting near. I walked toward the door and take a look at it. I opened the door as soon as i saw soo jin and jinki. 

"Are you alright?" I asked urgently. 

"Ya, i am fine. Relax." She smiled.

I was relieved.

Jinki's POV~

"Are you sure nothing happened?" I looked at soo jin suspiciously.

"Yes sir." She said and nodded.

I was still worried about what will appa told soo jin. We went up to her house and as soon we step out of the lift, minho opened the door.

"Are you alright?" Minho asked urgently.

She answered "Ya, i am fine. Relax."

"I think you should go take a rest, Minho and i will prepared dinner for you." I said as looked at minho. 

"Ya, you should go take a nap. You just discharged." Minho said.

"Are both of you sure both of you can prepared the dinner peacefully?" She looked at us as her left eyebrown raised.

"Of course!" Minho and I said and nodded.

"Don't worried, go! go! take a rest." I pushed soo jin from her back gently back to her room.

After both of us was in the room alone, I carried soo jin like princess style.

"YAH!" She hit me as she struggled to come down. 

"Shhss, you don't want minho to heard that right?" I smirked and soon she kept quiet.

I laid her down gently and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Go sleep, once the dinner is ready, i will wake you up." I whispered at her right ear.

She blushed and nodded. I walked out of her room and close the door softly. I looked at minho and he was already preparing the ingredient.

"Let me help you." I said.

"Are you sure you know how to cook?" He smirked.

"Of course." I said.

"Okay, you can help to wash the ingredient first." He said.

I started to wash the ingrdient, after that he cut the ingredient. we will fighting to be the cook for today and ended we took half hour to settle it. we splited up and each of us will cook two dishes.

----Time: 7.30pm-----

Soo Jin's POV~

I could not sleep after jinki walked out of the room. I flipped to the left and then to the right. I was still thinking about what jinki's appa told me.

Should i be the selfish one and stay with jinki or should i be the bad one who leaves jinki again?

I could not decide. My mind was exhuasted and soon i fell asleep.

-----Time: 7.30pm----

I woke up after having a weird dream. Soon, i smell and heard the hiss of the foods frying in the wok. I walked out of the room and saw them having a samll fight over the wok in the kitchen. Both of them looked like children to me.

The problem still did not go away. Should i tell him the problem. It so stuffy to hide inside my heart.

------------END---------------------

Hello everyone!! I am back writing my story. Hope you all still remembered my story and really appreciated that all of my subscribers did not unsubscirbe. Really elated. Thank you so much and hope all of you can conitnued to read my story. Do wote and comment on my story Thankyou very much :)