A punishment to you. STAY with me FOREVER!

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

-Soo Jin's POV-

"Who are you?" I said and hid behind minho's back.

"You really don't remember me?" He asked me.

I took a sneak peak when he get closer to minho and i grabbed minho's shirt even tighter.

-MiinHo's POV-

"Hey!" I raised my voice.

"I think you are scaring her out." I added on when jinki is moving closer towards me.

"How can she forget me?" Jinki sounded seriously.

"Soo Jin, you really don't remember me?" He move closer as he stretched out one of his hand towards soo jin, soo jin grabbed my shirt and pulled me slightly backward.

"I think you should calmed yourself first." I told jinki.

-Soo Jin's POV-

While i was hiding behind minho's back, i let out a chuckled sound. I could not control myself, it was way to funny to see jinki being tricked the second time. I pulled minho's shirt a bit hinting him that i had enough of this joke because i do not want to get so trouble later if jinki really believe it.

"Jinki?" I tried to looked at jinki but he was looking down.

-Jinki's POV-

*That is impossible*

*It can't be*

*NO*

I kept thinking and thinking when soo jin still could not remember me. I gave up and look down.

"Jinki?" Soo Jin called.

*Don't looked up*

I thought to myself

*She is not calling you*

I said to myself.

"Jinki?" She called again.

"She was calling...you" My voice faded off when i looked up i saw she was not calling minho jinki but she was looking at me calling out my name.

My heart pounded, it seems like it came back alive when i heard she called me looking at me.

A smile spread across my face.

"Are you calling me?" I pointed at myself with one of my hand. 

She nodded.

"Oh My God!" I said.

"Please don't tell me this is a dream or what so ever." I said.

*Slap*

A slap came across my face. Soo jin slapped me. I looked at her putting my hand on the place where it was being hit. I looked at her speechless. 

"This is not a dream! LEE JINKI!" She raised her voice.

I let out an enormous smile.

I went closer to her and hug her tightly spinned her.

-Soo Jin's POV-

"YAH!" I shouted as jinki hug my waist and slightly hold me up a little above the floor. 

"What are you doing! Let go off me." I said as i was struggling away from his hug. 

"I ain't letting you go and forget me again. This will be the punishment for you forgetting me." He said and started to spun me side to side.

"YAHH! AHH." I shouted.

Soon, he put me down and said

"Let us start all over again."He said.

I hesitated.

"Sorry for what happened but it will not be happening again. I swear!" He put up his hand in the air.

I nodded smiling from ear to ear.

"YES!" He is making lots of noises.

He lean in and kiss me. Our lips met with each other. 

*coughcough*

Minho was clearing his throat.

"Hello, here I am not invisible." He said looking away.

The three of us looked at one another and started laughing with no reason.

Jinki put his hand on my shoulder and push me closer to him.

-MinHo's POV-

I looked at them happilt spinning around that makes me feel awkward. Worse of all they started kissing. I could not take it anymore.

*coughcough*

I clears my throat hoping them to realised i am still around.

"Hello, here i am not invisible." I said without looking at them

I could see their faces blushed but i did not said out. They looked at each other smilling from ear to ear like it is their own world. I looked at them and finally they noticed me. It was an awkward situation and out of sudden we burst out of laughters withour reason. 

It is great that they finally get back with each other again. I wished them happiness.

Jinki put a hand on soo jin's shoulder and push her closer to himself. I know he is not going to let her go again.

-JInki's Pov-

*I am not going to let her go again.*

I told myself.

Somehow a nurse came and knocked the door scolding us for making lots of noise and disturbing the patient. We quickly bowed a 90 degree as a form of apologised.

It was getting late, The time was 9pm. We have chatted for around 1 to 2 hours.

The visiting hours is going to end soon. Minho and I told soo jin to rest well before we leave.

Both of us took the lift and start chating.

"Thank you very much" I said to minho.

"For?" He asked looking at the level of the lift going down.

"For taking care of soo jin, i have owe you." I said also not looking at him.

"You did not owe me anything, I have the responsibilty to take care of her." He said.

"Anyway, I don't want to argue. I just want to say Thank you" I told him and the lift reached.

I walked out from the lift a pace faster than minho.

"Bye." I said and went off.

~END~

Do comment. Thank you. ^__^

I change a bit of my writing style.