Should I or Should I not?

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

Finally soo jin was discharged.

An hour before...

Jinki's POV~

"Minho can you bring soo jin home first? I have something need to be settle." I was talking on the phone with minho.

I hung up the call and make my way down from my room. Appa was sitting at the dinning table drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Appa, we need to talk." I said.

"If you want to talk about soo jin, we have nothing to say." He answered.

"Can you stop being prejudice about soo jin?" I raised my voice.

"Look at yourself, how rude are you to talk back to your appa like this?" He looked at me sharply.

"I don't wish to quarrel and spoil our relationship. i going to work now ." Appa said and took his suit and went off.

"But..." He slammed the door.

Minho's POV~

I pick up a call, it was from jinki.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Minho can you bring soo jin home first? I have something need to be settle."jinki said.

"Ya, sure." I said and he hung up the call.

"What...." I rooted.

I took a shower and prepare all my things.

"Wallet...money... oh said .. key." I mumbled to myself and took all the things and close the door.

I took a cab and reached the hospital, I went up and knocked on to the door before i go in.

"Soo jin?" I slowly opened the door and took a peak inside.

"I'm in the toilet." Soo jin shouted.

I went in and saw the bag was already pack nicely so i sat on the edge of the bed and wait for soo jin to come out.

"Sorry for waiting...." She paused for a moment.

I know that she was disappointed the person who was waitng for her it not jinki but me.

"Disappinted?" I asked

"Jinki call me to pick you up, he have some matter need to settle." I added on.

"It okay." She said.

"Let's go." I took the bag and we walked out of the room.

"Ladies first" I said.

"Thank you." she bend a bit of her knee and bow to me.

"Welcome." I said and smiled

Soo Jin's POV~

I was a bit disappointed when the person who waited for me was minho, not jinki.

While we were waiting for the cab at the side of the road. A ccar stopped in front of us.

The panel was pulled down and the person inside looked out at us. I was stunned, it was jinki's appa.

"annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed at him. Followed by minho.

"Can we talk? Just the two of us." Jinki's appa said.

"Sure." I said.

"Get in to the car." He said

"Are you sure it is alright?" Minho looked at me with a worried face.

"Ya, i think it should be fine. you should go home first, i will call you later." I said and went in to the car.

The car drove of a while and at the same time jinki's appa talks to me .

"Miss choi, i think you should know the reason why i to talk to you." He changes his attitude.

"Uncle, you don't need to call me so formally just call me soo jin." I said.

"Here take this, it a cheque of 10 thousand won." He pass it to me.

"I wants you to break up with jinki." He continued.

"I will not take this money.' I said.

"why? uncle? why do you wants to do this?" I asked.

"Frankly speaking, i know you are a good girl but jinki must and will marry min sun." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"My company's economic is going down and minsun's appa have safe my company and the exchange deal is min sun and jinki will have to marry if not he wil take back all the money and i will go bankrupt." He said.

I was speechless.

"Just do it for me a favour, please." He looked at me.

"I...." I stammered...

--------------END---------------------------

SO SO SO SO SORRY to all my READERS*

I am going to have my exam soon and upcoming my MAJOR big EXAM so i need to stop my AFF first.

Give me around 2-3 months. I am sorry, i know it's long but i have no choice.

Thank you and do comment.

Please please don't unsubscribe, it will make me upset!!