Is this going to be the ending ?

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

I was packing my clothes into the suitcase. Omma came in and sat beside me.

"Dear, are you sure you want to follow us ?" Omma looked worried.

"I don't know...." I stopped packing, tears gathered at the edge of my eye.

Omma hug me tight and I broke down into tears.

"Omm....a.." I was and groaning.

"it okay...it going to be alright."Omma pat on my back comforting me.

I nod and wipe my tears away. "Let me help you..come on.." Omma trying to cheer me up.

I pretended to smile as I do not want omma to worried about me.We continue to pack and omma even crack jokes for me, we were laughing in the room the whole night.

The next morning. I did not sleep at all, my eyes was heavy and swollen.

"Are you ready?" Omma knocked the door. I was looking at my hand phone wishing and praying that he would call me. I put my phone into my bag.

"Yes, omma." I opened the door and dragged my luggage out.

"Let's go.." Appa sounded angry. I quietly followed behind them and close the door,before that I looked at the last time of my house.

We went down and took cab to the airport. Inside the cab, I took out my MP3 and listen. I took out my hand phone and decided to text a message to dubu for the last time.

To dubu:

Hey, erm...sorry about yesterday, my parents is worried about me that why they were so angry about it. I want to tell you that.....i am leaving Korea now. Thank you for the memories you gave me, when the day I met you, the day we skip school today and play around the playground. The day you gave me surprise during my birthday.The day I was crying in the rain when you hug me so tight to comfort me. All this memories really means a lot to me thank you so much.

Goodbye, my friend :)

I LOVE YOU.<3

I switched off my hand phone as we reached airport. Appa helped us to check in.

"Dear, what are you looking at? Let go in" Omma said.

"oh...nothing" I smile. "let's go" I said.

-----------Jinki's POV-----------

I went home that day.. The news was really shocking. I do not know what do. I stare at the ceiling for almost the whole night. min sun suddenly came and look for me.

"Oh, Jinki ah.." Min sun walked in as i opened the door.

"The wedding date will be the end of this month."She continued as we sat down on the sofa.

"Erm...Min sun ah.. I have something to say."I hesitated.

"Oh? What thing?" She asked. "When are you free? Let's go see our wedding card for the printing and design." She said.

"Min sun..." I said. "I think I also need to tried the dishes out again with our parent." She was just continuing..

"MIN SUN!" I shouted. "Oh .. Sorry i was just too excited." Min sun apologized.

"I....I...I want to cancel our wedding." My mumbled. "Huh?" She said.

"I want to cancel our wedding" I finally spoke up.

"WHAT!.. Are you joking.. this is seriously not funny." She tried to laugh.

"I am serious. I don't wants to lie..." I said.

"Did i do anything wrong.. WHy ? Why?" Her face was ashen.

"No...It me..." I said. "Soo jin is pregnant." I told her the reason.

"Are you saying that soo jin is pregnant because of you?" Her face was taut with anger and looked sharply at me.

"Yes." I look down on the floor. I am ashamed to look at my fiance.

"Why? WHY DID YOU DO THAT ..." She yelled.

She started to swept the glass of vase from the table down and it broke. She was releasing her anger, A flood of tears just went down to her rosy cheeks.

"STOP IT! you were hurt yourself." I tried to grabbed her.

"Hurting myself is better than you hurting my heart." She dropped on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." I squatted down and looked at her.

"I love you so much.. how can you.." She cried hysterically.

"Really sorry." I hug her. "I can't lie to you." I whispered.

She was crying so hard that she fainted.

"Min Sun? MINSUN!" I tried to wake her up. I brought her to the nearest hospital.

I spent the night in the hospital with her. She was just too agitated that why she fainted.

"Where am i ?" She opened her eyes slowly.

"Min sun.. you are at the hospital." I said

"Just go .. I don't wish to see you now.. GO!" She started to cry again.

"Sorry.. I will visit you later." I stood up as she threw a pillow at me.

"Go.."She said.

I was worried about her. I went home. I took a shower after i clear the mess. I went up to my room and took my phone to check whether there is anyone looking for me.

I saw Soo Jin text.

From Soo Jin:

To dubu:

Hey, erm...sorry about yesterday, my parents is worried about me that why they were so angry about it. I want to tell you that.....i am leaving Korea now. Thank you for the memories you gave me, when the day I met you, the day we skip school today and play around the playground. The day you gave me surprise during my birthday.The day I was crying in the rain when you hug me so tight to comfort me. All this memories really means a lot to me thank you so much.

Goodbye, my friend :)

I LOVE YOU.heart

I look at the message and tears flowed down my cheeks. I was crying..

She was always beside me no matter what. The day I fell in love with min sun, she helped me a lot and then she helped me when i proposed  to min sun. The day Min sun and I fought,I went to find her. Memories just flashed back in my mind when i realize how much I need her by my side for the support.

I took my phone and drove my car to the airport. I prayed as hard as I can to wish that I can reached there just in time to stop her..

I stopped my car and ran into the airport. The place was big, there is so many people. I could not see her anywhere. I started to scared.

Where you? Please don't go ...

I looked at the surrounding, at the departing plane then i realise i do not know where is she going. I dropped down, I was weary.

My heart was pounding in terror.

----------------END----------------------------

Do comment ... about the next chapter. You (readers) wants the story to how to continue...

^___^

HEHEH. Thank you