I'm Worried about YOU

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

I couldn't even sleep. I woke up walking in and out of the toilet almost 10 times.

"@#$^&*($%^&*(" I kept on vomiting but nothing out. My stomach and throat hurts.

"Oh my god Dea..ar! are you alright?" Omma came rushing in to the toilet.

I did not notice that they came back to the hotel already.

"Appa, help me call a cab from the hotel, we're bringing our dear to the  hospital."Omma said as she supports me up.

Appa quickly called a cab and then hang up the phone. Omma and Appa hold on me at each of my side down to the hotel.

"Appa, you bring dear to go to the hospital first, I will take my bag and her NIRC for registration in the hospital." Omma said and close the cab's door. 

Between the journey from the hotel to the hospital, my vision is getting blurrer as I was shivering. 

"Dubu.. Dubu.." I called and it trailed off.

------------JINKI'S POV----------------------

"Leeteuk Hyung" I was chatting with hyung with the webcam again

"What?" He seems to be impatient.

"I want to ask you what we need to do as father?" I asked curiously.

"Aren't you getting boring with this conversation, we having been chatting for the whole day yesterday and today we are going to chat about this again." He chanted.

"Don't be like this hyung. I really want to prepare before Soo jin come back." I please him.

"FINE..." He finally gave in.

"First you need to have patient......@$%^&*(" He was teaching me.

Suddenly my eyes twtiched. "Are you okay. " Hyung stoped and saw me rubbing my eyes..

"Yar, my eyes is twitching." I said.

From the morning, i was feeling uneasy and felt that something not right.

"Hyung, maybe we can chat later, see ya.." I close the window of the webcam.

I ran to my phone and start to dialled. *beep.. Beep.* The sound of the keypad i am pressing.

"................................Please try again later." A voice said.

I called Soo Jin but she did not pick up her phone. I started to get panic, walking from front to back and back to front again.

---------------END of JINKI'S POV----------------------

I almost fainted when we reached the hospital. I went to the accident & emergancy.

I hardly heard the people talking when someone put a mask or what for me to breathe then I fainted.

It's been 2-3 hours and i woke up.

The flickering lights on the ceiling was poking my eyes as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Dear... are you awake?" Omma looked at me with her teary eyes.

"What happened ... I hardly remembered after I alight from the cab." I was talking softy.

"You were sent to the A&E and they brought you for a full check up." Omma said.

"And then.."I rubbed my temples as i still felt a bit dizzy.

"Your baby is fine, the doctor said that it is because of the pressure you had on the plane causes you to keep on vomiting ." Omma said.

I sigh with relieved.

Thanks god!

I thought that something had happened to my baby.

You can't have any problems.

I said in my heart as I touch my stomach/womb to feel the baby.

"Where's appa?" I looked around my surrounding but did not see appa.

"Appa went back to the hotel and pack some of your clothes for you." Omma said.

"Oh okay." I said and lied down on the bed.

"Are you hungry?" Omma asked.

"A bit." I nod

"I will go and buy some food for you." Omma went and buy the food.

I was staring at the ceiling when suddenly i felt that something wrong. I touch my pocket and check the drawer.

Where is it! Where is it!

I anxiously looking for my phone.

"What you looking for?" Omma came back with foods.

"I am looking for my phone." I carried on looking of it.

"Is this the one?" Omma took out from her bag.

"Oh ya! Thank you ! I love you." I hug her.

"You are holding on the phone so tight when you are in the cab so appa took it and pass to me." Omma told me.

I look at my phone and saw there was almost 23 calls, called by dubu. I quickly called him back.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh gosh! where have you been, you scare me. " He sounded worried.

"I .. I am in the hospital now." I uttered.

"HOSPITAL! WHat! what happened." He shouted.

I told him the whole thing.

"Are you alright now?" He still worried about me.

"Yup. don't worry, my parents will take care of me." I said calmly.

He finally calms down...

"Call me if anything goes wrong." He said.

"Yes sir~" I said.

"Have you finishing talking?" Omma looking sharply at me.

"I can't talk to you already, omma staring a me. BYE" I hung up the phone and face omma with a fake smile.

"I don't take that, come eat first." She said.

Appa came and i need to stay for one night before i can discharge.

------------------END--------------------------

Do comment. Thank you for the reader you commented.

I love people to comment my story so i can absorb and learn how to improve and ideas.

THANK YOU! ^___^