A decision to make!

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

I had a message sent by dubu.

From dubu:

Is it okay for you to meet me around 2pm because i having meeting before that.

 

From Soo jin:

Of course, no problem see you there.

 

I put down my phone and went to take a shower. when someone came knocking on my room's door.

"Soo Jin? You there?" Omma shouted.

"Yar, hold on for a second." I shouted back as I took a white towel and covered my body.

I opened the door.

"Are you okay soo jin...??" She looked anxiously and worried.

"Huh?" I was totally have no ideas what she was saying.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" Appa stomped in with a paper. "Wear your clothes and come out. I want to talk to you.." He was very fierce.

I had no chance to see what the paper was about and i quickly close the door and wear my clothes. I came out quietly. I wondered what is going on.

"What is this about?" Appa said as he passed the paper to me.

I take a look at the paper. It was the appointment letter that the doctor gave me then i suddenly remembered yesterday when i get home i just threw it on the coffee table. I did not realise appa and omma will took and read it.

"How do you going to explain.. what is going on now?" His eyes narrowed, oozing intense anger.

"I....I ...." I was speechless. I do not know where to began the whole story.

"EXPLAIN!" He slammed the table and looked sharply at me.

I struggled not to cry as i was shocked by the slamming he made. "Calm down, let me try." Omma calm appa down.

"Dear, Just tell us what happened? Why did you get pregnant? Who is the father?" Omma asked.

I had a deep and long breaths and took up the courage to tell them everything...

"What!? Oh gosh.." Omma looked like she going to faint.

"He had a fiance? Oh my..." Omma was sighing.

"Let us meet him. see how he going to settle this matter."Appa said.

"No. Appa! I have not tell me. I going to tell him later." I please appa.

"That good! let's meet him together." Appa said and omma agreed.

"But..." I utter..."No but.." Appa said.

I was forced and i have no choice, i prayed that they don't create more trouble for me and dubu will not get freak out by them. We took a cab as my parents wanted. The whole journey was silence. Everyone looked upset. Soon we reached there before we alighted. i send a message to dubu.

To dubu:

I've reached, where you?

From Dubu:

I walking toward there now, You can go in and sit down first.

I will be there soon.

 

To Dubu:

Erm.... My parents are coming.. do you mind?

 

From Dubu:

Hmm....It okay since they want to.

 

We alighted from the cab and walked toward to the restaurant. They have a serious face on them and they looked very scary. We went in to the restaurant and i saw dubu. he waved hands to me.

As we were walking toward him. He stood up and bow to my parents as a respect to them. we sat down and had a awkard atmosphere.

"Let's order something to eat." I tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Tell him." Appa said straight at me.

"Appa!." I looked at him. "Tell him, dear." Omma also said that.

"What thing?" Dubu looked blur. "Actually...." I was trying but my words just couldn't come out.

"Yar?" he looked at me. I was stressed. "Actually... I am pregnant." I turned and looked to other place.

"What! Congratulation!" He smiled at me. I looked back with a confused looked.

"Who is the husband?" He asked. "Yours..." Appa face was taut with anger when he heard what dubu said.

"What your name?" Omma asked. "Lee jin ki.......wait! what!" He sounded very very confused.

"Are you telling me, you are pregnant and the baby is mine?" He looked at me. I nod.

"No way...." He said as his smile disappeared from his face. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, my lips was trembling faintly.

"No that not what i mean... let me think.." He said. "LET you think...?" Appa said.

"How long do you have to think 1 day 2 day or a year? Or the day until my daughter gave birth?" He shouted and everyone is looking at us.

"Everyone is looking at us." I said. "I will settle this matter, I'm sorry." Dubu bow at my parents and went out without a single word.

I knew that would happened. I broke down and burst into tears. "Let's go home dear." Omma said as her eyes was also watery.

We went back home and i ran into my room and lock myself up and threw myself on to the bed and cried hysterically.

"Are you okay, dear?"Omma was worried sick.

"Let's go together tomorrow."Appa said. "You going to followed us to canada tomorrow and go there and start over again." He said.

I do not know what to do, I was crying non-stop and my eyes was already swollened.

"Let's leave this to herself." Omma was talking to appa outside of my room. I stood up and wiped my tears. I went and opened the door. They looked at me with tears stain on my face.

"I will followed you tomorrow." I decided to leave here and start all over again.

---------------------END-----------------------

Should she stay or go ... Comment and tell me XD

So i can continue my story...

Thank you.. Hope you enjoyed.