Violent? Sorry! Q.Q

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

After that day I started to avoid his calls. I do not know why I was doing that, maybe I felt guilty. He had a fiance and if our relationship goes even deeper it might be hard to break off. I was scared. what if i told him that what min sun said was true? I LIKE HIM.

I was working that day when someone came to the office and look for me.

"Soo Jin, someone came and looked for you." One of my collegues said.

"Can you asked him to wait? I have a client with me right now." I said and she nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

It took me about 2 hours to convince my client to sign the contract with our company.

"Thank you very much. I will ensure you will satisfied with our ideas." I shake hand with my client.

"I am looking forward. See you." He said and wink at me.

I felt nausea. I went to the recipient and saw dubu was sitting outside.

"Soo Jin" Dubu came forward.

"What you doing here?" I asked.

"I have something to talk to you." He said.

"Not now, I'm  still working." I whispered.

"I will meet  you at your house downstairs tonight." He said. I felt something is not right.

I was busy with my work and forgot about dubu. I stayed and worked overtime. I looked at the time and it was 12.30a.m Suddenly, I remembered dubu and I had promised to meet up. 

"OH !" I took my bag and my hand phone and left the company.

I hope he doesn't really wait for me.

I prayed in my heart.

The weather is cold when it turns to night.

I was worried about him.

I waited at the bustop but there wasn't any bus coming so I took a cab straight. It was quite fast and i reached, I alight from the cab and saw no one at my house downstairs.

I was relieved. However, i saw someone lying on the road and when I moved closer I widen my eyes and saw it was dubu. I quickly move him to aside and lucky that there is not much cars in the night.

He was drunk. REAL drunk, his face was red.

"Dubu, are you alright?" I talked to him. he was sweating.

"I'm okay..... wooooOohhhh." He make a vomit sound.

"You're drunk." I said as I carried him all the way back to the entrance of my house.

Fortunately, the security was kind enough to helped me up and carried dubu to my house.

"Thank you very much." I said to the security.

"Welcome, next time don't let your boyfriend to drink so much." He said and only thing I could do is smile.

Now the house left only me and dubu. He was lying on the sofa.

"What happened?" I washed a towel and start wiping his forehead and face.

"My fiance is suspecting you and me is having affair, HOW RIDICULOUS!" He shouted.

"Shhhhhs, it late." I whispered.

"Why are all women like this, always suspecting the men and think too much." He continued.

"Women are like this, very troublesome, unless you don't  women." I try to joke.

"Remembered that time I told you min sun said that you like me, what a nonsense." he laughs.

"What if I tell you what min sun said was true?" I suddenly turned very serious.

He looked at me, The time seems to have stopped. I move closer and was about to kiss his lip. Suddenly, I remembered I cannot do that, I moved away.

"Sorry.." I said to dubu.

I stood up and wanted to rinse the towel but he held me. He stood up and hug me tightl,. and move his face closer toward mine. He kissed me.

"Du.....bu.." He was kissing a bit too passion.

"Stop it." I pushed him but he was too strong.

"STOP IT!" I shouted and finally pushed him away.

"I think you need to cool down." I walked back to my room and he was stunned for what he done to me.

All of a sudden, A knock crack the silent in the house.

"Soo Jin? are you okay?" Dubu sounded worried.

"I'm sorry for what i had done just now." He felt guilty.

"Sorry! I guess i will leave your house first."Dubu said.

"Very sorry! really sorry! byebye and thank you very much." He said quite a lot of sorry before he left my house.

I was sitting on the bed and tears fall. Could not imagine dubu had became so violent. my side of the lip was bruised by his force kisses. 

---------------------END-----------------

SORRY IF IT IS SHORT!

Will update soon if i got time and also other stories of mine.

I am busy and very very very TIRED.

please understand ! thank you :)