Did we....?? Again???

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

I was worried for the whole night. My alarm went off but I didn't sleep at all. I decided to call dubu.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello." He answered.

"Dubu, i.....i n..need to tell.. you something. " I finally said out.

"What thing?" He asked. "Erm.. it's.. about..." I hestitated.

"What?" He said. "I will meet you at the cafe we met that time. " I said and quickly hang up.

I took a quick shower and went to the cafe wait for dubu. I so worried and hesitating.

"Soo Jin?? Soo Jin??" Dubu tapped on me. I snapped out of my thought. 

"Oh~ You're here?" I said as he sit down.

"Actually..." I gulped. " actually I wanted to tell you the thing is concerning  about min sun." I spoke up.

"I saw a kid ran towards her and even called her mummy." I said.

"Oh~ I know." He said looking at me as if nothing happened.

"WHAT!, YOU know?" I asked. "She told me yesterday."He said.

"but.. she has a son." I continue said. "She adopt a son when she was in london studying." He said.

"That's her make up story, don't believe in her." I held dubu tight on his hand, trying to make him believe me.

"Stop it! Are you jealous or what?" He said. "What... how can you say that to me." I struggled not to cry.

"Min sun told me that you like me yesterday. Is that true ?" He looked straight into my eyes.

"I.....I...." I stopped. "That night was a mistake, I hope you can forget it and stopping accusing min sun, we are getting married soon." He continued.

I was speechless.

"Sorry I have to go go. I have a meeting later." He looked at the time and took his bag and went off.

I stood there for a few second, stunned. I walked out of the cafe and rain came lashing down. I was soaked.

The rain and my tears fall together at the same time. I realise I was crying.

Why am I crying?

I asked myself.

My heart was torn apart. His every words was like a sharp knife stabbed through my heart each time.

I threw myself into thr bed, when I reached home and I was shivering and my bed was all wet. I was feeling dizzy and cold sweat on my palm. I felt very tired and soon i fell asleep.

The whole night i was shivering, I was covering with blanket. My parents went oversea and I do not know what to do. Someone press the bell. I barely stand up and move towards the door. I cannot seen clearly who is that.

"Soo Jin ? You there?" Jinki knocked on the door.

"I'm sorry! i shouldn't said that kind of words. Can you open the door for me?" He shouted as it was still raining and crack of thunder shattered the slience. I have no strength at all. I felt my body was very heavy. I hardly lift my hand and open the door.

"Hello~ It .. " I barely speak up and fainted.

"Soo Jin Soo jin !!" i heard someone shouted at my name and felt someone carried me to my bed. 

 Jinki did not know what to do. while he was carrying me, he felt my clothes was soaked with water and I was freezing, he put me on my bed and searched my wardrobe for more blanket and covered me but i still feel cold. He had no ideas what to do. He lie down on the bed and took out the wet clothes i was wearing, he covered his eyes. He then went to my wardrobe and took a long, big shirt for me to wear. I felt better.

He looked at my lips was still in purple colour. He went to find warm water for me but i could not drink, I was puking when he fed me with water.

"Are you alright.?" He spoke up as he pat on my back. I accidently vomit on his shirt. He have no choice but to take out and wash.

Soon i was getting better and he was lying on the bed as he was exhuasted.

I woke up slowly opened my eyes. The warm rays of the morning sun shine in to my windows.I turned around and saw dubu beside me. I was hugging on to him.

OH my gosh! What did i done?

I widen my eyes as i thought. I still feel a bit drowsy.

"You woke up?" He said as he rubs his eyes.

"ERm.... y..ya" I said. "What happened to me?" I asked as i felt headache when i try to wake up.

"Yesterday was...." He paused. "What?? did we?? I questioned him.

"Hey! You ert. Of course not!" He hit my head. "Ouch! how would i know you are not wearing shirt, making me to things thoes kind of things." I said.

"You were sick yesterday and vomitted on my shirt and......." He told me the whole story about yesterday.

"I'm sorry causing so much trouble." i said to him. "And... Thank you." I blubbered.

"It okay!" his phone suddenly rang. It was min sun.

"Where are you?" Min sun asked.

"In the office." He said. "I stay overnight to finished my work." He said.

"I coming back soon. bye." He finished and hung up.

"Why don't you tell the truth?" I asked. "I don't want to let her misunderstand" He told me.

"What if she found out later?" I asked. "I don't know, i will see how then.. I will be leaving, take care." He went down the stairs.

"Oh ya! Sorry about yesterday." He shouted across the living room.

"It okays and thank you very much." I shouted too as he left the house.

i went back to my bed and rest again. I felt a bit happy when he took care of me yesterday. I lied on the bed and looked at the time.

"Oh gosh! I'm late." I stood up and went to bath and change. I went to work happily as I slip my foot into my black heels. 

 

--------------------END-------------------------

Thank you. Hope you enjoyed.

^_______^