The ONE i love and The ONE who cannot believe me

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

---------MIN SUN'S POV-------------------

The next morning. the beam of the morning sun shine through my windows. i was sitting at the side of the bed making a call.

"Come to my house. I will wait for you." I said and hung up.

I called my maid to prepare the breakfast while I went to take a warm shower and slowly take my time down the stairs and walk to the black leather sofa. I sat down and turn on my plasma television which was in front of me. 

I looked at the time and decided to call again.

"Where are you?' I asked in an annoyed tone.

"At your door step." She answered.

One of my maid went to opened the door and invite her in. I was sitting at the dinning table enjoying my breakfast.

"Why did you call me for?" She asked.

"Just have a chat with you....about jinki." I sounded seriously.

"Sit down. " I said continuing my breakfast.

She sat down and stared at me.

"About.. jinki.." She uttered.

"We are going to marry." I lied to her and smirk inside of my heart.

She widens her eyes. "It can't be happening, he did not tell me anything.I won't believe your words." She glared at me.

"He told me to tell you Personally!" I told her.

She looked unbelievable.

"Why? Don't be surprise! you should know jinki is quite a shy person that why he wants me to tell you." A small grin smile came across my face but she did not saw it.

She was shooking her head. "impossible!" She smacked the table and stood up "I am leaving." She said in anger.

"Wait..' I grabbed her hand.

--------------End of minsun's pov-----------------

-----------------JINKI'S POV---------------------

I think I should go and look for min sun and tell her directly.

I thought.

I text her and now on my way to her house.

TO MiNSUN:

I am coming, i have something to tell you.

FROM MINSUN:

Okay. I will wait for you.

The wind was breezing warmly as the sun was shinning above the street while i was walking towards her house. I reached her house but i heard some arguments in the house, wondering who is in her house. I pressed the bell after i took a long and deep breath.

DING DONG

The bell rang. After a few second, a maid came opening the door.

"Thank you." I turned and greet the maid and thanks her politely. 

The moments i turned around, Soo jin pushed minsun towards the edge of the table and she had a bad impact that causes her hand to start dripping blood out. I was shocked and froze for a second.

Min sun's eyes was blinded by tears as it was so much pain. Some of the maid went to look for first aid. I quickly ran over and helped her.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently. 

"Dubu.." Soo jin called me.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!???" I shouted at her.

"I....I... She..She.." She was stammering.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAD DONE, SHE BLEEDING!" I pointed at minsun and i was mad boiling.

I could not belive that soo jin will pushed min sun on the floor until i saw it by myself.

"Jinki...' Min sun called.

"I'm fine, soo jin did not do purposely." Her lips trembled as she lost of blood.

One of the maids came and pass me the first aid so i helped her to bandage.

"What the.." I overheard soo jin said the words while helping her to clean her wound.

"Get lost. .. I don't want to see you now." I said at her as I carried min sun in a princess way of carrying.

"Dubu..." She looked at me, b with tears.

"GET LOST!" I yelled straight in her face. She turned and ran away. 

I carried minsun after the bandaging and brought her to her room for a rest.

---------------END of jinki's POV------------------------------

He scolded me without asking me what happened.

I felt my heart was tearing into pieces as i ran out of the house. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I still could not believe that min sun were so bad.

She smirk at me while dubu is not looking. I will not forget her 360 degree changes towards me and dubu attitude. She was just a evil person now. The worst things is from the first place, dubu did not even trust me.

He did not trust me..

This words kept popping out in my mind while i was running. I went to the nearby park and sat on the swing to calm myself down. I was swinging the swing while suddenly it get so high that i feel someone pushing me. 

"...minho.??" I turned my head to the side and saw minho.

"Hel...lo." he paused for a while, i quickly wipe the tears on my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as i smile.

"Buying drink from the market?" He pointed the drinks in the plastic on the floor.

"Oh.." I make a sound.

"How about you?"He asked...

I kept quiet. 

"Are you okay?" He asked again.. I nod. 

He knew i did not want to say anything."Let's go home then."He said and took the plastic from the floor. 

He was cracking jokes to make me laughs but i could not laugh. However, i still put a smile on my face to cover the pain in my heart. 

He was the one i loved which cannot believe me. 

My heart was crying... My heart was bleeding...My heart stopped!. 

----------------END-------------------

Do comment and tell me how i should continue my story.

Thankyou