Mummy??!!! *0*

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

It was few days later. When my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hello, it me dubu." He replied.

"Want to go out?" He asked. "Sure!" I felt happy as he asked me out.

"Let us meet at the cafe near our high school that we always go to." He said and soon he hung up.

I was very excited as it had been a long time that he asked me out since he had a fiance. I went up to my room and took a shower and change into shirt and pants which look casual. I put a little make up.

i walked into the cafe soon after I alighted from the cab. Soon I saw dubu waving his hands high up as he saw me. I widen my smile and was about to wave back, I saw someone hidden behind the pillar. When I move closer I saw it, it was min sun. I put down my hands and my smile disappointed acrossed my face.

"Hello!" Min sun said as I sat down.

"Hi." I answered.

"Soo Jin, I asked you here is because I wanted you to accompany Min Sun." Dubu said.

"She wants to book the hotel for our wedding again, but I am not free today so I want to asked you a favour." Dubu said as he pleases me.

I nods my head. "Okay, got to go, I have to meet a client later bye." He stood up and kiss min sun forehead as I smile and wave goodbye at him.

Min sun and I stared at each other for a while. "You don't have to accompany me if you are not willing." She said.

"Of course not, let's go." I said as i stood up. "I will pay for this coffee." I went up to cashier and pay the bill.

We walked to the hotel as it was just few blocks ahead. While we were walking I  saw a crystal angel inside the shop, place at the glass window.

"You like it?" Min sun asked. "Yeah, it beautiful." I was staring at it.

However, I saw the price tag, it expensive. "Let's go" I said. I took a second look before i walked away.

We reached the hotel and I sat there with min sun to chat about the hotel. It took quite long to settle. After the things is settle. 

"Why don't you go home first?" Min sun said. "I have something to attend." She continued.

"But jinki called me to.." Before i finished my sentence, "It okay, i will tell him." She said.

"Okay then." I walked off. I smell a bit fishy so i decide to followed her.

I hide behind the pillar near the lobby and she still have not leave the hotel.

"Mummy~" A boy came running from the entrance. He ran towards min sun. I was surprised.

I did not heard wrongly right! He called min sun mummy?

I talk to myself.

I wanted to tell dubu this shocked news, i quickly ran out from the hotel and look for him. However, I accidently knocked on to someone and min sun and i saw each other.I quickly apologize to the person i knocked on and ran off.

I went home and thought that i should tell dubu about it.

What if he doesn't believe me? What if their relationship changes because of me?

I have been thinking a lot. That night i was rolling on the bed as i could not sleep. I was worried that min sun will cheat on dubu.I was scared.

----------------END-----------------------

Should Soo jin tell JINKI??

Please do comment and let me know. ^___^

Thank you