Things wasn't that BAD afterall...

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

The next day when I woke up, I walked out for the room and the place seems to be quiet except the living room, so I went downstairs to see what happened.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him and the hiss of vegetables frying in a wok.

"Cooking.."He said as he kept on frying.

I looked at him from head to toes, he was wearing an apron.

It remind me of dubu wearing an apron in my house, cooking with me.

That's cute...

I snapped out of my  thought.

"Where my appa and omma?" I asked in a arrogant way.

"They went to help my appa, don't you remember?" He said as I crossed my arms

Oh GOSH! Now we are alone! that's great!

I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" He heard me mumbling.

"Erm nothing.." I uttered

"Wait outside, I have cooked our lunch and it is almost ready." He smiled. 

"Do you need any help?" I do not want to owe him anything after eating his food.

"Sure, you can help to set up the table." He said.

"Okay." I took the utensil and plate out.

Soon he has finish cooking and served out. I was siting outside waiting for him. The food smell really nice. He sat down and took off his apron.

"Let's eat." He said.

The food was delicious.

"How is it?" He asked curiously.

I hesitiated."erm..average.." I lied.

He looked at me with a slightly disappointed face. Soon we finish our lunch.

"Let me do the dishes." I said as i started clearing the plate on the table.

"It's okay." He said, it stopped me.

I looked sharply at him and he let go.So i washed the dishes. 

I finished the dishes and walked out of the kitchen, he was sitting at the sofa.

I went up and had a chat with him then i saw him holding on something. "What that?" I asked.

"For you." He said. I froze for a second.

"What inside?" I was looking at it.

"Candy." He smile. "Thank you, it beautiful but why did you gave it to me?" I raised one of my eyesbrow.

(The picture : "http://www.scientificamerican.com/media/inline/counting-candy-jar-packing-density_1.jpg")

"Candy can make people more happy because of the sweetness." He said.

"I hope you can eat it when you feeling down because i know pregnant woman get tense up or frustrated easily."He explained.

"So when that happened, take one out and eat it, it will help you."He add on.

He not that bad actually...

I said under my breath.

"What?" He strained his ears.

"Nothing.. Anyway thank you.." my face turns a bit redish.

------------Jinki'sPOV----------------------

I was having a headache after since omma told me the problem.

I took a pill and went to sleep yesterday and woke up in the evening, i took my phone and dialled.

"Hello?" I answered.

"IS this min sun??" I asked.

No ones answering..

"Hello?' I said again.

this time round.

"Hello." The sound seems low and soft.

"Is this min sun's phone?" I was unsure.

"Yes, I am, who speaking?" Min sun sound weak

"I'm Jinki, don't you recongise my voice?" I asked.

She started to cry hysterically.

"Are you okay.??" I asked, very worried.

Someone took the phone.

"Hello?" She said.

"You're??" I asked.

"Are you Jinki??" I recongise it was min sun's omma voice

"yes." I said.

"Can you don't call her anymore, she's sick because of you." She said as I can hear mffled sniffling noise.

"I'm sorry, is she okay?" I asked.

"You don't need to worried about, Please I beg you don't call her anymore, she just calmed down,right before before you called and now..I can hear the and groaning sound from the background.

"I'm sorry.." She hung up my call. I do know what i can said except to apologized.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO !!!!!

I pursed my lips as the pain in my head triggered. It was lot more pain than yesterday.

I took out the panadol and took 2 pill of it and rest on the bed.

--------------------JINKI's POV end --------------------------

"Oh, I need to go to the market and buy some stuff." He said and took his jacket and wallet.

"Erm.." I said.

"Oh, stay at home and wait for me. I'l be back soon." He said and quickly slip on his shoes and walk out.

"Okay.." He closed the door before i could answered him back.

I walked up to my room and put the jar of candy on the table and sat down.

I looked at it and it is really beautiul that attracted my attention so I took out my phone and took a picture of it. 

It seems that staying with him is not that bad!

I talked to myself.

---------------------END-------------------------

Do comment :)

Thank you ^___^