B....A.....D.....NEWS!!!!

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

The next day I took leave of my work because of the bruise, I do not dare to go work and let my colleague to misunderstood ,so I went out to see the doctor.

"Your injuries are fine. there are also some bruise on your arms." The doctor said.

"Okay, thank you doctor..." I said. 

"I will give you medicine, it is for external use and also one more thing you will need to come back for appointment next week." The doctor said.

"I thought I only have bruise, do I need to come back and check again??" I gave a confused look.

"Oh ! Congratulation.. You are pregnant, Please do inform your husband and also come back for the appointment with your husband if he is free." He smiles...

I widen my eyes....." WHAT!!!" I slammed on the table..

"Relax, you can't get to agitated." The doctor said "And you are having about 2 week of pregnant so be careful this few weeks" He continued.

"It can't be possible...." I was speechless as i walked out of the room..

Impossible....!! Oh no!

"What should i do?? Should I tell dubu??" I talked to myself.

"Choi Soo Jin?? Choi Soo Jin?" The nurse called me. I snapped out of my thought.

"Yes?" I walked up to the counter.

"Your medicine, remember to come back for the next check up." The nurse reminded me.

I took the medicine and paid the fee and went back home..

It can't be.... It just one-time.. Oh! GOSH!

I thought.

I took out my phone and hesitated to call dubu.. I dialed and hung up again... I was scared..Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Soo Jin ah!!!! AHHHHHH!! hahah ... " The background was noisy and i could not recognized the voice.

"Who is this ?" I asked.

"It me your Omma.....and your Appa...Oh my GOD!! We miss you..." They shouted.

It be long time since they went overseas traveling around.

"Omma! Appa! Where are you?" I sound very excited.

"We coming back! Now at the Seoul airport.." They said.

"REALLY.. Okay..I wait for you at home." I said happily.

I hung up the phone and walked to the bustop but the bus just arrived, I ran as fast as possible. However, I felt a bit pain on my stomach, i stopped running and rest awhile. It was pain at first but getting better then i remembered i was pregnant, almost forgot.

I took a rest and slowly walked to the bustop and wait for another bus. It took about 15 minutes to arrived. Around 30 minutes later i alighted from the bus and walked home. I reached home and started to clean and clear whatever is needed to clean before my parents come back and also tidy up their room which almost become my dressing room. 

After i clean and tidy, I went to take a shower, just then my phone rang..It was a text message..from dubu.

From Dubu:

Are you still angry???

I really sorry about yesterday!! >.<

Please forgive me!!... please >3<

 

From Soo Jin(ME):

I not angry anymore... I know you did not do it purposely. ^^

Erm... I have something to tell you..

 

From Dubu:

Oh thanks god.!! XP

What you wants to tell me?? 0.o

 

From Soo Jin(ME):

Erm... We need to meet up and talk.. it much more easier.

It concerns about me and ...... You..

 

From Dubu:

Erm....Okay ..

When you wants to meet up??

 

From Soo Jin(ME):

Let's meet up tomorrow at the restaurant near your working place.

I have no work tomorrow so I think I can go and meet you at there.

 

From Dubu:

Hmm.. Alright..^__^

Be careful when you come out.

Take care.. :)

 

I did not replied him. I opened the door as someone press the bell.

"SOO JIN!!" Omma came hugging me..

"Omma!!" Joys was written over our faces..

"I miss you, omma and appa." I hug them and help them with their bags.

We sat down and started to chat.

"Omma how is the trip? where did you all went to...?" I asked.

"Quite a lots of places, Oh ya.. here your present.. hhaha" Omma laughed and took out the present.

"WOW . thank you...."I kiss omma cheeks.

"how many days are you going to stay here?" I wondered

"Appa and I will start traveling again the day after tomorrow.." They looked really happy.

I am used to it, they like to travelled around. This time won't be an expectation that they were stay longer.

"How are you? You seems to have slim down." Appa said.

"Oh my... What happened to your arms and your face.."Omma said and frowned her eyesbrow.

"i accidently hurt myself yesterday."I forgotten my bruise.

"Be careful next time..Do you hear me?" Omma sounded angry.

"Yes mdm.." I smile.

"Let's go eat.. I hungry dear.." Omma talked to appa.

"Okay let's go..You too soo jin." Appa said.

They went to change to another clothes and i brought them to the nearest restaurant to eat our dinner. We were having fun and chatting happily.

------------END_--------------

Sorry if this chapter a bit BORING...

Will try to update more.. If i have time.. really >.<

Thank you .. Do comment.