I Love You Does Not Mean Everything (FINAL)

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

Jinki's POV~

"Erm..Soo jin, can i chat with you later. Appa is in my room, unable to chat to much with you."I said and i quickly hung up the phone as appa was looking at me.

"We are migrating." Appa said in a serious tone.

"NO! I don't want!" I shouted.

"There is no way to say NO! you have no choice, you either marry to min sun or migrate with us. " He raised his voice.

"Appa! don't you think you are selfish? All you think is about your business, your money, your face! You did not even care about how i feel." We started to quarrel.

"I don't understand?! What i have done is all for my family! " He looked sharply at me.

"No! you only care about yourself, trying to migrate just to avoid the situation." I shouted.

"All he done is for you." Umma came in and said. 

"Umma? Why are you helping him?" I asked.

"Dear, listen to your appa. be good." Umma's tears welled up in her eyes.

"Umma? What happened? Is there something you all been hiding me?" I held umma hands, her hands was icy cold.

"Your appa..." She started crying.

"Appa? What happened to you? What is umma saying ? TELL ME!' I asked and raised my voice. There is something not right.

"Your appa faint in the office today and went to hospital, the doctor say he has a tumor inside his head." Umma choked on her last words.

"Impossible..." I could not believe it.

"Son! I really want our family to be together before i die." Appa said.

"No! impossible! You must be lying to me!" Tears fall off from my eyes.

"Dear.."Umma called.

"I don't want to hear! Get out! NOW!" I push them out of my room and then slamed the door shut.

It was too sudden! I could not take the blow! What should i do! I threw myself back to my bed and i could feel my head is going to burst. I wanted to shout. How am i supposed to handle all this things. Why is all the things doing this to me? It unfair!

Soo Jin's POV~

I woke up and it already the next day. I looked at my phone but there was no missed calls. However, my left eyelid was twitching and my heart felt uncomfortable. It seems to be something bad might happened. I could not imagine how serious is the thing. I went to washed up. I saw there was no one in the house, not even minho.

I wondered where he goes?

My phone vibrate and it was a message from jinki.

To Soo Jin:

Sorry, did not call you back yesterday. I saw the time it was quite late so i decided not to called you. Soo Jin, I have something to tell you. Do call me once you recieved this message.

After i read his message, i called him a few times but he did not pick up the call. It makes me more worried. I was walking up and down, front and back  of the house. I could not seat still. Then minho came back.

"Minho! i am going to look for jinki." I said as i took my bag.

He held on my wrist.

"It's too late, He is on the way to the airport now!" he said.

I shook off his hand as my eyes widen.

"Don't go!' He said

"I am sorry!' I ran off.

Minho's POV~

"Come out now. I have something to tell you." Jinki called me early morning.

I took a quick shower after that i came out, i saw soo jin was still sleeping so i quietly close the door gently. I met up with jinki and soon he told me everything.

"So, you telling me all this just to tell me you are going to leaves soo jin?" I asked furiously.

"I am leaving soon, to american for my appa operation." He told me.

"How can you leaves soo jin ?" I stood up smacking the table.

"I will be back once my appa get cure. I promise." He said.

"Promise? What if your appa cannot be cure? Are you going to stay there forever?" I raised my voice.

"I am not here to argue with you, I am leaving now. Help me take care of soo jin before i come back." The eyes of his looked really sad.

I could not answer him but i nodded.

"Thankyou so much!" He smiled and seems to be relieved.

Jinki's POV~

"Let's go in." Umma said as i went in to the car.

During the journey towards the airport. I could not stop thinking of soo jin. I took out my phone and saw lots of missed calls, it was from soo jin. I quickly dialled back.

"Hello!" Soo jin sounded very desparate.

"Jinki? Jinki are you there?" She sounded she was crying.

"hello." I said in a low voice.

"Please don't go! please' She was crying.

I kept in slience as tears welled up.

"We have been through so many things, please don't go.. tell me what happened... why are you leaving all of the sudden.' She was choking on her words and i could also hear the sniffling sound.

"Please don't keep quiet, i am scare! I am on my way to look for you now!" She was tremebling with every words she spoke.

"I am sorry! The only words i can said now SORRY!" I said and hung up her phone as tears came rolling down my cheeks.

The car stopped and i wiped off my tears before i came out of the car.

"JINKI!" I came out of the car and someone shouted my name.

It was soo jin, i was surprised. I looked at umma and appa, they nodded their head. I quickly ran towards soo jin and hugged her tightly.

"I am sorry.!" I said as she cried.

"Why! Why are you doing this to me?" She said.

"I love you." The only words i can expressed my heart towards her.

"No! i dun want ! I want you to stay!" She was breaking down.

"I can't ! please believe me, i have my reason!" I tried to hold her hands.

"No! don't touch me. I love you does not mean everything." She said.

The words hurts me deeply inside my heart.

"I am going. sorry." I said in a gentle voice and i turned back with tears gathered at the edge of my eyes without looking back.

I could hear her and groaning but i could not do anything but to leaves.

SORRY my love~

-------------------END-----------------------------

WELL i have ended my story here. Thank you for reading and supporting my story all along. I know it has a fast ending but i wanted to end because i think my plot is not really well-planned so i wants to end this asap.

Thank you so much! Sorry for disappointing you all that it ended up soo jin did not go with anyone.