The chance you gave me AND i will cherished it.

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

---------------JINKI's POV-----------------------

I went down on my knees. Everyone is looking at me. I did not know what to do. I struggled not to cry but the tears just fall.

"Stop being a crybaby.." Someone shouted

I looked at the ground and saw a pair of heels, I looked up and see, My eyes was flood with tears and i could not see clearly. I wiped my tears away and turned around.

This is not going to be a dream ....

I widen my eyes and rubbed my eyes to confirm.

"Hit me." I said. "Huh?" She looked at me with weird expression.

"HIT ME!...Or...Or pinch me..." He grabbed my hand. "Okay...." She raised one of her eyebrows.

She pinched me as hard as she could. "OUCH!!! stop it.. stop.." She stopped and chuckled while i tried to rub away the pain on my arm that she pinched on.

"Oh my gosh!. This is real." I said and hug her.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"Don't go .. please." I said.

We let go from our hug and she speak up.

"Sorry...." She told me and a disappoint look crosses my face.

She gave me a peck on my cheeks and turned around and left me alone. I chased her and grabbed her hand.

"Please! I am begging you.. Please don't go .. " I tried not to cry again but emotion took over me.

"Here, take this." She passed me a small note. "Annyeong." She smile but tears fell of at her edge of her eye.

"I will wait for you.. no matter what.!" I shouted but she did not turned back anymore.

I saw her walking in the departure hall. Her backview was still vivid in my memories after I left. I took out the small notes which she gave and I put in my pocket.

Love DUBU:

Don't know i should say it a not......HMmmmm... :X

Miss me right???? HAHAHHAHA XD. I will miss you. WAIT FOR ME! ^___^

Just this few words, My heart started to dance again. A smile spread across my face.

"YES!" I shouted. I kissed at the small notes.

-------------JINKI"sPOV END------------------

I was about to go in to the departure hall when a crowd gathered around, out of curiousty I went and look at what is happening. I was so shocked to see dubu kneeling down crying.

I shouted "Stop being a crybaby."

He looked at me with a innocent face which looked so cute when he cried, his eyes was watery.

He so cute.. .>.<

I thought to myself.

Then suddenly he called me to hit or pinch him. I gave him a strange looks. "Okay.."

I spare no mercy and use my whole strength to pinched him at his arm. His face turns red and came out a low-pitch voice.

"OUCH!" He yelled as i chuckled. He looked at me almost 3 mins.

"Oh my gosh!. This is real." he said and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too." He whispered as i knew he read my message. I was elated.

"Don't go .. please." He pleased.

I wish I could..

but i do not wish my parents would worried about me.

We let go from our hug and I spoke up.

"Sorry...." I told me and a disappoint look crosses his face.

I gave me a peck on my cheeks which makes me blushed so turned around and left me alone. He chased me and grabbed my hand.

"Please! I am begging you.. Please don't go .. " He tried not to cry again but failed.

Such a crybaby... XP

I took out a small pieces of notes and wuickly scribbled on it.

"Here, take this." I passed to him.

"Annyeong." I said and reminded myself i must be strong and not to cry but it just cannot be stop. 

I walked into the departure hall and parents was waiting for me.

Please wait for me..

I prayed in my heart.

"Let's go.." Omma said. "Are you really wants to go with us?" Omma questioned me.

"Yes." I smiled. "I want to stay with you all longer so you can stopped worrying about me. " I hug my omma.

"Oooo...My daughter has grown up already." She pat on my back.

"Stop being mushy..." Appa cannot stand it.

We both looked at each other and laughs.

We took off the flight as all the passengers settle down.

--------------------------END--------------------------------

DO comment.

Thank you..

I will like to see comments.. HAHAH

^___^