I remembered your name but not you.

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

-------flashback--------

"If anything happened to soo jin, I will not let you go!" I threatened him.

----end flashback-------

Not long later, the doctor came out from the room where soo jin was transferred to.

"How's soo jin?" I said anxious and worried.

"Calm down. Miss Choi's condition has stable." The doctor said.

Minho and I let a sigh of relief.

"But...." The doctor added on.

"What?" Minho and I said.

"When she cuts herself, she had accidently knocked on to a hard object that cause her to have blood cloth in her brain."Doctor said.

"WHAT?!" Minho and I shouted.

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

"We must wait for her to wake up so that we can check the condition of the blood cloth. For time being she is fine." The doctor continued.

"Who is Miss Choi's family?" the doctor asked.

"I am." Both of us said. We stared at each other.

"We need to register her infomation at the counter." The doctor said.

"I will do it." Minho said.

"Thank you." We said and the doctor left.

----------Soo Jin's POV---------------

---Unconsciously mind----

I was trapped in a dark pitch place and I felt the fear filled in the air, hopeless and lost. I curled myself up waiting for someone who can come and rescue me. Suddenly, i saw a dim light from a far and then a figure is getting closer. I stood up and walks towards the light.

It was onew holding on to a candle.

"I am sorry." He said.

"I know i had done something wrong but I am relief that you had replace me with someone who cares for you."He said.

I shook my head and my eyes turns watery.

"I can leave now." He said as he blow off the candle.

"Jinki.. jinki!" I shouted. He was gone.

I cried hysterically.

-----End----

-------Soo Jin's pov end----------------------

-----Jinki's POV--------------------------

I leaned towards her left ear and whisper to her "I am sorry". I gently kiss on her forehead.

All of the sudden, eyes was moving. I quickly press the bell.

Minho stood up and ran to look for doctor.

I was holding soo jin's hand tightly. A tear from her left eye fell off, I was stunned.

Soon, The doctors and nurses came rushing in. One of the nurses pull the curtain.

Minho and I waited for about half an hour outside the room. Then the doctor came out. 

"Miss Choi has regain her conscious, both of you can now go in and take a look." He said.

I rushed in. Soo jin was now sitting on the bed, looking around the surrounding then she looks at me.

There is a weird feeling, I felt that she do not know me. She tited her head kept staring at me.

--------------JINKI'S POV end ---------------

------------MINHO's POV-----------------

"Miss Choi has regain her conscious, both of you can now go in and take a look." He said.

Jinki rushed in. I was about to go in but i stopped.

I should not be the one going in so i sat outside and let them to have some personal time.

-------------MINHO'S POV end ------------------

----------SOO JIN'S POV------------

I sat up and looked at the surrounding then someone came in.

I looked at him for very long.

I was thinking very hard when he get closer to me.

Now he was standing infront of me. Both of our eyes met.

I spoke up.

"May I know who are you?" I looked at him and soon a tear fell off from his eyes.

-----------------END---------------------

Thank you! Do comment.

Give me some idea so that i can continue for the next chapter.

Sorry for SLOW SLOW SLOW update because i am preparing for my exams

Please don't unsubscribe my story. It makes me sad. I will try my best to update.