Oops. >.

I Love You Does Not Mean Everything

Jinki had invited all his friend to his party including me while Min sun and her friends went out.

"Jinki, Congratulation!" One of his friends said to him.

"Thank you! Thank you everyone coming to my party, Have fun!" Jinki cheers to everyone.

That night was crazy, loud music blasting across the living room. I felt unhappy and i hates this feeling. I gulped up the whole bottle of wine.

"Are you okay ?" Jinki asked me.

"Ya.... Yup.. of course i am. Congratulation dubu! HAHHA" I giggled. I was drunk.

Dubu is a nickname that I came up with. Only I called jinki, dubu. I like this nickname.

I stood up , but I have no strength at all, I almost fell but dubu held me tight.

"You sure you are alright?" He doubted.

“Of course! I can even walk in a straight line” I started to walk but I fell soon, after a few seconds.

"Come let me help you, you're drunk." He said using his strength to carry me up.

"I don't want to !! Is this funny, I don't need your pity Go away!" I started to cry. 

We were behind of the house as I was hiding there, only he knows. Every time I feel sad I will always hide behind of his house and he will always be the first one find me.

I drink again but dubu stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Stop drinking, You are drunk!" He shouted back.

"I don't need you to care. GO GO! Go find your fiance." I talked back.

This time dubu never stop me from drinking but accompany me to drink. We drink and went back to the house and took the wine and drink again. We were laughing and laughing

Everyone was in the living room so we went up to dubu room as he hide his favourite wine in his room. He took out and share with me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled.

"What?" he shouted.

"I said I Like you!" I shouted back.

"I like you too !! HAHHAH" He smiled at me. I took it seriously.

It was dark in his room, we did not switch on the light. We both looked at each other, it was silent.

I started to move closer and peck on his lips. He did not rejected and soon we were kissing together. The night was long.

---------END---------------------

SORRY for any MISTAKES but hopes you all will like it,

Comment if there is anything to improve on .THANK YOU !