Together Forever

Dating Game with Infinite

Ever since the day he stole your lips you fell in love with him. Living in the same complex was an advantage to you because you met him every day. From the competition an agency came took him as a trainee and not very long after he debuted as a member of 7 boys’ band called Infinite.

Whenever he had free time he would call you since he didn’t come home often. Year flew by so fast that you didn’t know you were dating him for 5years now. On your 5th year anniversary he took you to the club you first met him in. You didn’t really understand why he would take you there. You asked “Why did you bring me here?”
“Because it’s where we first met.”

You were satisfied enough with the answer. After you both partied, you went back home with him. You both had couple of drinks but not that much to make you drunk. You got him a glass of water and a towel. “After you drink, go shower. Do you want to eat anything? Should I make you a soup with me?”
“Whatever you’re having, I’ll have it too”

You were still making soup when he got out of the shower. He laid on the couch watching you cooking then he said “Would you marry me?” He said it as if he was joking so you replied “Did the alcohol get to your brain?”
“No I was just thinking that I want to spend more time with you and also to avoid rumors in the future plus I want girls to stop proposing to me”
You came to him and stretched out your hand in front of his face and said “Where is my ring?”
He reached out for his pocket and got a diamond ring, “Here is it”
You eyes widened at how serious he was then you replied “If that the case I’ll marry you”
You got up and went to the boiling soup, he went after you and hugged.