For Good

Dating Game with Infinite

You lowered your head and smiled to yourself then hugged him. As you raised your head you said “I love you too” with a smile that made him blush he replied “I said I like you not love you.”
“It’s doesn’t matter what you say.” You were just smiling like a kid who was given a lollipop.

Ever since that day you would go out a lot and everyday at class you would sit next to each other. Everyone knew about your relationship and he was never the shy type to hide it. You did everything couple would do from holding hands to kissing, just everything.

Even though he isn’t the romantic type you still did love him. Years pass by so fast you, he soon felt like something isn’t right maybe the fact that he even though you have been dating for years he haven’t met anyone from your family. So you decided on this Christmas holiday you would go with him to America. You already told your family that you are dating, they were also curious about him.

Before you knew it, it was already Christmas holiday and you were getting ready for your flight. He was really cool with it but you were nervous thinking to yourself “What if my family don’t like him?” or “what if they something bad about me?” The thoughts never left your head until he held your hand and told you “It will be fine because we love each other.”
You looked at him with sparkling eyes then he said “That’s what guys would probably say.”
You laughed at how stupid he was then said “Thank you”

TO BE CONTINUE.