Seeing Campus

Dating Game with Infinite

So you and Myungsoo started walking around campus, he showed you where your lecture classes are then you went to the cafeteria where he showed you everything in it. You grabbed a smoothie and headed to the field in front of the campus it was huge a lot of students were hanging there so you sat there for some time and talked about a lot of stuff and it turned out that Myungsoo was the top of his class “That’s why you stay in the library?” you asked. “Not really I just like it because it’s quite and people don’t bother me” he answered, “Ohh I see” you said.

Myungsoo suddenly looked at you with a shy smile and asked “Do you want to see my studio…. I mean after we finish classes” you looked at him and nodded “Sure I would love to” you said with a smile.

“I will need your number so I can call you after class” he said taking his phone out, you both exchanged number then he headed to the art department, the opposite direction to you lecture hall.

After class you got a text message:
From Myungsoo:
Hey I just finished my lecture I will wait for you at the gate.

You collected all your stuff, put it in your bag and headed to the gate. You saw Myungsoo standing there waiting for you. You rode to the studio in his car.

Finally you arrived to the studio it was very organized and neat there were a lot of photos hanged on the walls, they were nicely taken. You were drowned in your thoughts by the photos when something cold touched your cheeks and brought you back to reality, you turned around it was Myungsoo holding a can of soda he started laughing, you blushed “Stop it” you said “sorry I can’t….I will try”. You took the can, sat down and you started talked for about an hour then suddenly he gazed at you with a smirk, you blushed again and looked down “You are really pretty” he said you felt your heart racing.

He looked at the ground and said “Are you free on Saturday? Would like to go out for dinner with me?” he asked.

1) Yes sure I would love to.
2) Sorry I already have plans with my friends.