A Break Up

Dating Game with Infinite

You tried to ignore Nana and her boyfriend. You just wanted to get over with the kiss but Myungsoo pulled away and said teasingly “I can’t do this”. You were too frustrated, you just pulled the blanket and turned the other way. “Don’t be mad come on” he said.
“Leave me alone” you said pushing his hands away.
He let you to sleep. When you woke up in the morning he wasn’t there you called him and said “where are you?”
“I have some work to do”

As time passed by you became more and more attached to Myungsoo to the point of getting jealous and being clingy. Myungsoo loves you so much he endured it for a while but soon it got to him. It’s just too much for you him you follow him and call him the whole day. You don’t let him do anything alone.

One day he called you and told you to meet him at Dunkin Donuts. You came right away as soon as possible. He was drinking an orange juice when you came he told you to sit down then he got you a cup of coffee. “What is it that you want to talk about?” you asked.
“Don’t you realize how much you changed?”
“I didn’t change”
“You became too much to deal with his especially your jealousy and clinginess.”
“What do you want me to do? Just deal with it.”
“I won’t deal with it anymore, lets break up” he said coolly.
“What? I won’t let you break up with me” you said fiercely.
He got up and said “I have nothing more to tell you” then walked up.

You just sat there crying, heartbroken. You were too heartbroken to find someone else. You haven’t dated anyone else and just focused on your studies.

THE END.