Love Unconditionally

Dating Game with Infinite

Your hand being held by his confused you. You didn’t actually understand what your relationship was that’s why you decided to ask, you needed to know. Without you thinking right or finding the right words you said “Do you love me?” out loud which made him stop walking, let go of your hand and look at you with a confused gazed.

“Never mind what I said now let’s just go.” You said because it was so the silence was so awkward. When you just moved pass him he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to him. “I will love you unconditionally if you gave me the permission to.” He whispered in your ears.

I sly smile drew on your face. With the difference of less than 10cm between you and him, you kissed his lips. “Does this give you the permission?” you asked.
“You are really not a normal Korean girl.” He stated.
“I am only half Korean.” You reminded.

Every day is lovey dovey wither it’s a date or at work. It was what you were looking for happiness that someone dear to you can give you. You and Sungyeol are dating seeing what future holds for you together. Very single happiness or sadness in your life till now he was and will always be with you.

THE  END