To the Club

Dating Game with Infinite

Peniel and Nana wanted to go the club to have some fun so they told you to come along with them. You haven’t been to a club since you came to Korea. Having a smoky make up on you wore a black dress matching with Nana

After you got dress up, Peniel and Nana picked you up. When you arrived the club name was “BTS”. The music was loud, the lights were dim, and people were dancing and drinking.

You followed Peniel until you got to a table with few of Peniel’s friends on it. You said hi and took your seat soon after a guy from the table asked Nana to dance with him she told you to tag along but you declined. A bit later you were thirsty so you went to the bartender then saw people standing in a circle and cheering so loudly so you asked the bartender “What’s going on?” ,he answered “That’s probably Hoya”.

You took a little glance at him from your seat, he was very y dancing which made him look hot and cool. “Hey the regular please” he said with a heavy breathe, his sent hit your nose it had a sweet flavor just your favorite kind of perfume for men. You looked at him then he turned his head and said “Oh haven’t seen you before”.
“This is my first time coming here”
“Alone?”
“No with my friends”
“Then why are you here alone?”
“They are busy dancing”
“Don’t you dance?”
“I do dance….” Before I could finish my sentence he got up, took my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and made me dance in waves. “Your drink?” you asked.
“I don’t need it now, I am Hoya now loosen up and dance”
“I am ________”

Not long after you started to dance then after couple of songs you went back to the bartender and talked to Hoya a lot that you stated liking him.

Continue.