A Movie at the Cinema

Dating Game with Infinite

You felt like Sungkyu was actually mad at you that’s why you excused yourself and ran to Sungkyu. “Sungkyu wait!” he turned around and said “What?”.
“I’m sorry I got carried away and forgot about you.
He was just looking at you waiting for you to finish speaking.
“Let me make it up today, mmm how about going out together, just us? Where do you want to go” you suggested.
“Meet me up at 5pm at the Seoul Cinema next weekend” after he said that he left.

You felt a lot relived that he accepted you even though he said it in a cold tone. When it was the day of date you wore a cute outfit. With some light make up on you went earlier than the fixed time not long after Sungkyu came and asked “Why are you here earlier?”
“I had nothing to do at home so I came here”
“So it wasn’t because you wanted to see me badly”
“Umm maybe that too”
“Girls usually will blush and say don’t tease, what’s wrong with you?”
“Maybe I’m just not that type of girl”

Both of you decided to watch a horror movie. You get scared really easily. In the middle of watching whenever something scary comes you would hold Sungkyu’s shoulder and turn your head towards him at first it was awkward but after couple of times Sungkyu would just pat your head ad tell it “It’s just a movie”. When the movie ended Sungkyu couldn’t help but tease you and laugh at you while you were about to cry from embarrassment.

“Should we head home now?” you asked since it was getting late.
“Yea, do you want me to take you home?”

“If you don’t mind.”