A coincidence

Dating Game with Infinite

You were frustrated, thinking to yourself that maybe you have actually like Sungjong but what he said would make anyone angry. You called Nana and Peniel over when you got home and asked them to go out but they were tired so they came to your house and you played all kinds of game boards.

When you woke up the next day the house was a mess since Nana and Peniel slept over you decided to take a walk to clear up but unfortunately you saw Sungjong you ignored him and tried to walk past him but he stopped you and asked “Why did you leave camp the next day?”
“Camping doesn’t suit me and I had some other stuff to do.”
“Is something wrong? You sound mad.”
“I don’t think I am, it’s just……….” You shook your head then asked “Are you using me?”
“Why would I use you?”
“Don’t answer me by a question. I asked first so answer first.”
“I like you I would never use!”
“Don’t lie I heard you talking to your friend about me when you said that you are only using me to give you money and buy you everything you want”
“We weren’t talking about you, we were talking about this other noona who spends her money on us so we just kind of used her”

You were too embarrassed, you put your head down and  just nod.
“Noona look at me, don’t you trust me?”

Even he says that he can use me someday…….

  1. Lie and you trust him.
    2) Tell him you don’t know.