Animal Love

Dating Game with Infinite

You haven’t been to the zoo since elementary. Dongwoo is the fun, positive type of guy you just knew as long as you stay close to him you will be always smiling and maybe that’s why you started to like him.

This time you tied your hair in a pony tail, wore a dress and didn’t forget to wear the ring he gave you. When he came to pick you up he was surprised with your look it touched his heart that he blushed and couldn’t look straight at you. Just standing in front of you he said “You look beautiful”
“Thank you” you replied.
“Should we head now?”.
“Yea” you nod.

You got to the zoo first thing he insisted on visiting the lions first because he said they resemble him. You fed the elephants, giraffes, penguins and monkeys. You went to play with the baby animals it just showed you how gentle he is.

“Do you want to go to the butterflies’ house?”
“There is a butterflies’ house?”
“Yea, let’s go”
He held your hand, as you went there you were just staring at him loving him unconditionally. When you entered the butterflies’ house we were mesmerized by how many and different they were. He didn’t let go of your hand the whole time.

When you were in the middle of the path he looked at you and said “Be my girlfriend!”. You were startled that you didn’t know what to say.

  1. Confess you feelings.
  2. Run away.