Home made dinner

Dating Game with Infinite

You and Woohyun agreed to meet up at his house for home made dinner on Saturday. So you went over to your closet picked a cute yet comfortable outfit then headed to the grocery to pick up some ingredient and headed to his house. You knocked on the door, he opened the door and looked at you with a shocked face expression. “You are early just give me one second” he closed the door, you heard some noises from inside the apartment then he opened the door again and said “sorry about that come in”. You went in it was a nice apartment with a cool decorations.

Both of you started preparing for dinner, then you put it in the oven so you had plenty of time till the food is ready. “So what should we do now?” you asked.
“You said you played the guitar before right, why don’t we play together then” he said
.

“Sure that sounds nice” you smiled then he went to his room and came out shortly holding two guitars. “There you go now, what song should we play first?” so both of you started playing and enjoying the music that you didn’t pay attention to the time when you suddenly smell smoke coming from the kitchen.

You panicked and rushed to the kitchen only to find your food completely burned. You laughed so hard he sighed about it and when you turned to him, his face was so close to yours and his gaze was locked on you, you blushed looking deep into his eyes keeping his face close to yours, he asked you "what should we do now” you stood up suddenly looking the other way to hide your face from him “let’s just order something” you said. You felt his breath near your ear when he whispered “Anything for you my lady” your heart started racing at his words after that you ordered Chinese food it was delicious. “I will walk you home” he said and you noticed that it started raining outside and Woohyun only had one umbrella in his apartment so you had to share it. He put his hand on your shoulder and pulled you close to him and walked you home when you arrived to the door of your place he suddenly gave you a kiss on your forehead and said “ I will see you in campus” and walked away ……

Continue